ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- RE: Lamar

I’m so happy Baltimore has the control in this situation. Clearly a Franchise Tag and trade situation and the one of the more intriguing trade partners is Seattle.

Not having an agent to help navigate all the intricate details of everything involved is just so stupid!

- Not a fan of dismissing UGA so easily. OTOH I hate the idea that assuming my team team “should” be turning the corner after UT and I’m being lured into the trap of hope!

- 8 cops pulled in behind me at McAlisters for lunch. I’m as square as a man can be in life anymore because of my licenses for bourbon stuff, but still can’t help the paranoia feeling the police bring.

- I’ve had my eye on The Menu but haven’t watched. I worship cooking shows these days.

Reactions: roguemocha
From watching OP Live I'm convinced 80% of the country is driving around on suspended licenses.

60% of the country has an outstanding warrant.

Also 90% have weed in their vehicle.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Not happy about this whole splitting all pay for network shows into two half seasons. Did that start with GOT?

Paramount breaking Yellowstone and 1923 into half seasons is a buzzkill but monetarily wise it makes sense.

As long as they provide one show at all times that I thoroughly enjoy I guess I’m alright with it.

That being said, Paramount is showing strong with Mayor Of Kingston and Your Honor to go along with the aforementioned ones.
Not to mention Tulsa King.

I know, Sylvester Stallone.

However, it’s written by Terrance Winter, from The Sopranos, and Boardwalk Empire.

The show is spot on as well. Modern day Sopranos type story, with several actors from it, random HBO series and Boardwalk Empire. Very much has an HBO, gangster tale feel to it.

Best “new” show on TV, TS.

Last edited:
Spectrum has all episodes OD now. It's my new "throw on in the evening while doing other stuff" show.

Still confused by First Look, i thought it was supposed to be the greatest hits form the prev episode but they seem to show stuff from last 4-5 now.

1991-1992 6th grade Conway Middle School

A kid named Kenneth Parker introduced me to this:

Man! I had heard some rap or whatever at that point, but nothing that was as cool as some kids from Louisville making music like that.

Then as my parents are taking us to redbird games and people are blasting it, and I think there was a concert after one of the games and that group was there that night.

Dixie Manor or Jefferson Mall trips always had someone blasting that song, it was literally everywhere.

Went down a rabbit hole last night looking those 2 dudes up to see they have passed.

Looked up the kid Kenneth Parker that introduced me to that song and he is in jail as a former victory park crip gang leader convicted of murder.

Yikes! Cool ass song though!

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Food takes:

- I don't need much on my Waffle House hash browns. They stand just fine on their own. If you want to hurl insults and ruin our friendship over my order, then be my guest. I'm a man. I'm 40.

- You know what's a basic bitch white girl order? Brussel sprouts. I mean, yeah. I'll eat them. But nobody would ever eat those plain, and they're only popular because they're drowning in olive oil, salt, pepper, cheese, garlic, balsamic, dipped in ranch, etc, etc. You could prepare a dog turd with the same recipe and it would taste the same.

- I've been ordered to "eat a dick" many times right here in GYERO over the past few years, and also literally followed the commands on two occasions, thanks to one nautical-centric physician friend of mine sending me a chocolate one in the mail. It was okay.

- Starbucks coffee is bad enough (burnt AF), but their food is next level awful. I would legit rather eat gas station food that you have to microwave yourself. I have no idea how it's even possible to be that bad.

Hey drxman --> EAT A DICK.

-waffle house is my family's favorite "dining out" spot...suggins is up there as well.

-youngest orders her hash browns "in the ring"...no scatter/burned bits.

-pti has been killing it of late. That said, this Brussels sprouts take is bullshit...of course they're better w/ bacon and a bit of shredded cheese (comte or gruyere)...but they're also delicious when steamed and seasoned w/salt and pepper.

^thankfully for him he's built up enough equity to cover that w/ references to "the ballad of uneasy rider" and "LA freeway" in the last few.

Last edited:
Pretty nice of you guys to not fire a tirade at PTI for pre-emptively calling you all basic white bitches.

That’s the kindness this earth is missing!

OH NO Homie. Spectrum/Comcast have all eps OD now from Ep 1. It's been recently added.

Wish there were some way to watch the Live PD eps still.

Not many systems have Reelz, think maybe only 2-3 streaming services do as well. Was literally the deciding factor on me switching from Hulu Live back to Spectrum.

• Love
Reactions: B.B.d.K.
@krazykats interesting take on the police. The older I get the more I’m happy to see them.

I mean, I smoke weed at home but I never drive around with it like a teenager or dumb college kid. The only time I worry about it is shipping it.

Besides that I don’t do anything “illegal”.

Not sure *exactly* how I’d handle this nonsense from 8-9 year olds as dad or coach, but probably not well.

Can say for certain mine would have yanked me off the court. /old

🤣 at lil white kid.

Would've been a hell of a car ride home for me if I, for some reason, decided to pull that. Punishment + an intentionally overheard conversation about how big of a dipshit the other parents who let it happen were.

Dad was/is the GOAT at subtle peer pressure. No need to lecture us about what he did or didn't want us to act like; just wait until he saw some little jackass running around and verbally skewer their parents. We got it.

Reactions: Geese Feeder
If anyone ever says I can’t do something because of Covid again I will laugh and go on about doing whatever it was I was doing. 3 employees at the gym have had Covid in the last week, we somehow managed to not shut the whole thing down and force people to wear masks.

Just realized anths youngest and my youngest will be adversaries on the diamond. Or maybe they’ll team up ??? Mine is definitely another lefty. Could be a nice balance. Doc Boat had a kid the same day as me too so add his little stud to the roster. Who else am I missing ??

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
Just realized anths youngest and my youngest will be adversaries on the diamond. Or maybe they’ll team up ??? Mine is definitely another lefty. Could be a nice balance. Doc Boat had a kid the same day as me too so add his little stud to the roster. Who else am I missing ??
I know you're not an Eastern guy but I've already assembled a helluva 2024 wee ball crew. They're on a strict regimented diet, fitness program, and "suggested" ped program. LittleXBoat, 20proof, and LittleSwimmer included.

What’s the cutoff for Eastern? Mine isn’t eligible for Southeastern Wee Ball until next year but I think he’s older than your alls crew.

Ah that makes sense. I be mine is eligible for fall ball this year, just not spring. I forget everything goes by school year.

Football squares game — where’s the easiest place to set this up online?

It’s a UKAA fundraiser for our chapter down here, so preferably one that’s free and can accept payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT