ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- What Lamar has done is damn near comical at this point. I’m sure his agent will get some dumbass GM to go all in on him, then try to rebuild the roster to fit Lamar’s strengths and end up failing.

If Ty Huntley can maintain a playoff worthy run, and almost win against the Bengals at $895,000 salary, then you don’t need to pay Lamar 30M guaranteed to basically do the same just because Cleveland was dumb enough to guarantee Deshaun Watsons contract.

- Found out you can shred chicken in a crockpot with a hand mixer. Sure as hell beats taking 2 forks at the damn things for 30 minutes.

- Proud of the nephew. After taking some harsh criticism he has man’d up and seems to be getting over his 2 year girlfriend finally.

Of course Mrs Krazy hated my way of doing things and thought babying him was best.

FOH

- Getting a row machine to add to my gym area in the basement. Yesterday was pure heaven randomly lifting and walking all day watching football, but I need something to eat up the time while sitting and I hate bikes.

- Cal seems like he’d be the worst chess player. Never realizing the moves he wants you to make because of what he does, doesn’t mean he isn’t leaving himself wide open to get destroyed.

- Any piano bars in Louisville? Been wanting to go to something like that for dinner or drinks.

A grade 2 PCL strain means his knee basically doesn't work, and if he's in as bad a shape as recently reported, of course sit out--no one wants to be RGIII part 2. For a super mobile QB with a garbage receiver core, the risk of playing him is just ridiculously high, especially in a super physical AFC North game.

WITH THAT BEING SAID he is overdosing on Wynn gummies if he thinks he's worth what he's asking in 2023. Harbaugh almost got canned trying to figure out how to structure a team around a QB like that and had to find a Go-Bot duplicate as a backup, and that guy inexplicably believed he had Trevor Lawrence's length. It's not like Lamar is a plug and play guy in every system and who knows what you get with a guy that dependent on being quick and mobile as he gets more and more mileage on his body and a lengthy string of injuries.

Apparently the Ravens only have 2 playoff wins since they won the Super Bowl...ten years ago?! I can't believe that was a decade ago. #old

Anyway, Katie Blackburn, please let Joe Burrow become part owner of the franchise if that's what he asks for. Thanks in advance.

BBdK, your office also gets off for....

- Ano Nuevo
- Dia de la Constitucion
- Natalicio de Benito Juarez
- Dia del Trabajo
- Dia de le Independicia
- Dia de la Revolucion
- Navidad
- Taco Tuesday
- Dia de la Candelaria
- Carnaval
- Jueves Santo
- Dia de Todos los Santos
- Los Posadas
- Nochebuena

....pretty nice perk working on that side of town, and I'm sure your clientele appreciates it.

This is not surprising.

-there is a balance. For those of us who "eat what we kill" there is an advantage to working more*...if you're in the public sector/many "non-merit" private sector jobs there isn't.

*as I've aged I'm doing the "work smarter" cliche...but there isn't a replacement for working more (when needed). Of course if I got paid primarily based on showing up instead of performing...I'd have a different opinion.

yes, we are getting Jackson.

wrong-drumpf.gif

• Haha
Reactions: krazykats
Need recs, lass doesn’t have passport yet so only choices are USVI or PR for honeymoon. I Know some areas are still reeling from storm damage but anyone have any recs for any of those places.

At the point on Sopranos where Tony goes and stays at the Ritz-Carlton. They got rooms that don’t face Central Park for $800, but if you want windows with that view they are $5,000!

I’d suggest that personally, but maybe I’m biased as it’s just something I want currently.

• Haha
Reactions: pretzel__logic
Need recs, lass doesn’t have passport yet so only choices are USVI or PR for honeymoon. I Know some areas are still reeling from storm damage but anyone have any recs for any of those places.
Avoid Vieques. We went there for our honeymoon and it sucked.

When we went, there were Zika warnings everywhere... which was fantastic because my wife had gone off birth control and every sign warned about Zika causing birth defects.

Last edited:
Spent 3 days at a private beach house on Vieques after 4 in San Juan.

We loved our setup & the various private secluded beaches/natural element of it, but shew wee the mosquitoes.

Definitely not a honeymoon destination, can’t imagine a week there. Guessing wife was thrilled lmao.

Reactions: Hank Camacho
Cool, I had been looking at vieques so can scratch that. Read the ferry can be a huge nightmare too. Where’d you stay in SJ? Was kinda wanting to get away from town but not for sure yet. Doing 5 day 6 night.

EAD, neckbeard.

Also, all the ones crying that the mean fans caused Jackson to go to UNC can go running backwards naked through a cornfield and pray for it to rain dick but they better watch out for the UNC superfan above.
-You can’t run very fast backwards so this would be ineffective I believe.

-I get paid the same when I go on vacation but don’t have a certain number of days I can take off. As long as the boss is cool with it, bye.

Just booked a trip for the second week of Feb back to KW.

-Stopping in Tampa to see my ex’s brother as we’re still very cool, he’s already said we’re going to hooters on Saturday, not mad about it at all. Haven’t been to one in probably a decade plus someone just brought it up on here the other day.

-Smokeshow gym friend is hot and cold. Some days we hangout all day and the next not a text. Chicks, man.

Got married at the W in Vieques (RIP). Was elite but there's not much to the rest of the island.

San Juan is cool, but can be a little sketchy. We've stayed at the Wyndham Rio Mar and it was a good home base to visit the rainforest.

I really enjoyed Cabo Rojo and the southwest side of the island. Ponce is pretty dope.

The British Virgin Islands always looked nicer to me.

Married a PR, it is what it is.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT