ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally don’t mind the show, Bluey. The writing is somewhat witty and the humor in the show can be funny and even appealing to adults. It’s much better than 90% of the other kid shows the Lil Lassies enjoy.

That being said, if I heard that show’s opening one more time I was going to rip the television off the wall and throw it on the street. So glad school started back this morning.

It's the most recent Disney+ release. I have 2 kids. We watch all the new releases for movie time. Hell, pixar has put out several of my favorite movies the past 5-6 years. The movie tried way too hard. I thought Lightyear handled a similar situation in a much better manner. Not exactly outraged or planning to; boycott the mouse, have a hollow virtuous yard sign made, add a specific color porch light for the victimized, put another countries flag on my house, or anything like that. We were just discussing a movie that sucked.

Gawleee, you can't handle any criticism of woke culture can you? Good ol woke chad.

This is like the 500th example of loons like you and Hank parroting obvious rightwing talking points like you have a script. Just bizarre to me. Feel like I’m living on a different planet.

I have Disney + on in the background 5 hours a day. All Moana, Frozen and Mickey this way.

Wasn't WCC himself talking about some movie/show annoyingly forcing that stuff way too aggressively within just the last week or two?

Honestly, I don’t remember. Did I joyfully provide a link about it’s poor ratings or box office numbers too?

Probably shouldn’t have lumped Anth in with Hank but whatever.

Caught 2 movies on the ship that neither were seemingly forcing anything.

The Call of the Wild - Dogs, fictional or not, are better than people. BC is amazingly beautiful. Harrison Ford will always be one of the best.

Heart of Champions - Michael Shannon is in it and actually a solid movie that boils down to brotherhood and leadership. Rowing Crew is cool AF. Total rich kid sport but it's cool nonetheless.

Winner of the game gets the #2 seed(as long as the Bengals beat the Ravens). So if they do nothing the Bengals get to play in Buffalo if the 2/3 match up.

That game should be played on a neutral field and leave the game alone. I’m sure the NFL will just throw the Ravens game and that solves everything.

If there was ever a game to bet on it’s the Ravens/Bengals.
Problem is if Bills win out they are 1 seed

Reactions: bradyjames
Watched a solid movie on Netflix over the break, The Stranger. It's dark and disturbing, but certainly worth checking out. Also thought She Said was very good. It's about the NY Times' reporters who broke the Harvey Weinstein scandal.

Reactions: catlanta33
I understand the need for NIL funds in order to compete, but I think it’s illogical to believe that thousands of people donating at least $300 annually is feasible at UK. This being above and beyond their already required K Fund donations.

Either massive boosters continue to fund the majority or there has to be merchandizing element of the fundraising that will entice the “common” fan. If JMI is making that impossible, then we are simply effed.

-Will agreed to sign his 1,500 autographs after the draft. That really helps out the way the season played out.

-Brown will be next in portal if we don’t pony up.

- Any NIL deal we do moving forward the last payment will be made after the bowl game. If you’re a first rounder NP unless it’s Citrus or better. If not, suite up. Business is business.

-LSU +9.5 seems like a gift from what I have seen this year.

-Brady is at UK orientation tomorrow. He doesn’t know a kid on campus. So he has some balls on him at least.

-Good seeing some of the GYERO regulars. The game was brutal as you all are aware.

Last edited:
I’ll take UK -10

- You deleted YT off the roku? Cute!

What about the phones, IPads, PlayStation, Xbox, Wii, Switch, Amazon tablet, and/or fire stick tablets?

YT is the damn devil!

The important thing we need to all understand, is that from this point forward whenever a coach fumbles a relationship with a player and they leave, it’s the fans fault.

It’s not just that kids are obsessed with YouTube, but it’s the content and the fact that they have to have the volume set at 88. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been woken up by an upstairs tv in my kids room with some nerd ass SCREAMING play by play of a Fortnite match. And my kids sleeping right through it all. Wtf ????

One of my earliest GYERO memories was pti posting something about masturbating at work bc the place was closing and he was the only one there or something? I remember thinking wow, this guy has life figured out.

This weather sucks balls. It’s every damn winter now. People act like 68 degrees in January is the same as 68 degrees in October. Totally different 68 degrees’s. You can’t do shit with this weather. Nobody is swimming or hanging out on a patio. It’s dark and wet and muddy and awful. Give me 35 and sunny over this shit.

-Took Dad to Ramseys(Tates Creek) last night and crushed a Buffalo Fried Chicken sammy, 🔥.

-Regarding Frank Thomas I thought he was a major owner of the Field of Dreams, no?

-Speaking of the old man, if his Alzheimer’s ass takes one more angry swipe at my dog he’s going to be sleeping outside and ol Buster will be on his bed.

-Pronhub? You all not using xnxx.com?

-Watching that 60 Minutes you all were talking about right now and the opener for the obesity story was hilarious. If you diet properly, exercise correctly and do everything right you will still be obese… 🤦🏼‍♂️.

Maybe for like 1-3% of the population but the large majority of obese people won’t do that for the YEARS which it will take to become not obese. It took years for them to get there as will the process of undoing that.

Just took away all responsibility from them and gave them an out.

If you don’t think the govt/media wants people to be fat and dependent upon them in some way you’re crazy.

-sump pump took a shit and died today. Thankfully the battery backup/alarm system made us aware. Thankfully I still had 1 month of warranty coverage left on the pump.

^plug for Champion waterproofing. Called the GM and he was at my place in an hour...30 mins later everything was running smoothly. Shew. Studio is safe.

Prediction:

This calmer, more relaxed Cal will not last the week.

Instead, his smug, stubborn fat ass will snap the first time the team struggles for a stretch of 5-10 minutes.

Even worse, we’ll have another outrageously shitty offensive performance and his post game quotes will openly mock the notion that he was ever part of the problem to begin with.

I hope I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure he’ll treat this with the same patience as he does when playing a zone defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT