ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switched to watch the ball drop then immediately switched back and missed the kick. Oh well. Although wrong about OSU getting rolled I was right about the Big Ten sucking a fat cock. Another 0-fer for that league in the BCS. Go horned frogs.

The bowl money is split so the more games the better for each SEC program. Only reason to really care.

Happy 2023 Gyero!

At the end of the day the B10, Ohio State in particular, think they are superior to the SEC in all sports and their closest target is UK.

I hope they lose every game they play including any SEC team. I'd have to think about UT.

For me, they are the North Carolina of college football.

Ryan Day can go back to selling Oxi-Clean now.

640px-Billy_Mays_Portrait_Cropped.jpg

In the combined basketball and football titles scoreboard you certainly don’t want OSU with 8 moving by us with 8.

-Get back to work, slackers.

-Still not sure how UGA won that game. Felt like OSU outplayed them the whole time. Any checked on that kicker, whoof. An absolute choke job.

-Lol at Michigan.

-Hard to trust a guy with rosy cheeks, imo. Then you add on that fake ass beard. Ryan Day is shifty.

-Took little man to Nashville for a guys trip. Had a blast.
*Visited BradyJames card shop, which is cool as hell. Could've spent hours in there looking at shit.
*Quickly walked around downtown looking for a Nike store, that didn't sell anything for kids. So pivoted to the Preds shop. Grabbed some swag.
*Dinner at Kayne Prime which my 2nd favorite steakhouse these days. Kills JRs.
*Fell asleep watching the UT/Clempson game. (Dabo and Clempson are frauds TS. Going to be a long slow slide back to their rightful place in the pecking order.)
*Tore the walls off the Titans shop. Found a glorious Oilers hoodie. Boys got some Henry jerseys.
*Game was whatever. Sucks Wade got thrown against a defense like that, but some positives on D for us, and young guys got good experience.
*Basically on kept up with the score of the BB game.

-I don't like cheering for the basketball coach at UL. Not one bit.

-Made it until midnight, mainly b/c I was watching that game. Damn.

-Headed into the worst of the worst. Just get me to March.

-LSU football. Yikes.

-Watched "Strange World" on Disney. Lol. Man they really shoved it all in on that one. Interracial marriage, gay son, old curmudgeon but very open minded Grandpa, heavy emphasis on Climate Change, strong female characters... even the dog only had 3 legs. Should've focused on getting more substance, and less woke material, because it was very mediocre. Kids gave up on it 30 minutes in.

Off work today in observance of the start of a new year (2023) but my wife had to work so I’m home alone w the kids. probably cook some Totinos party pizzas and watch football all day.

Even Noah ruggles thinks strange world is a little too far left

Lol

All in on Texas Christian next week. What a fun school. That video they put out was insane. The portnoy “how’s he pulling that” line gets me every time

Avoiding the elephant in the room at all cost. Not sure it's a covid hangover after Maverick and Avatar have crushed.

It’s almost as if the idea of putting out a product that, let’s be honest, only a very small percentage of the population cares about may not be the best financial decision. One would assume after taking it on the chin (no pun) enough times they would figure it out. But hey, companies, you do you and keep pandering to that small demographic.

Is it just my phone or a creepy iPhone issue that you cannot get the red circle “notification” on my settings unless I setup my Face ID. Well I don’t want Face ID I just want to put my passcode in. Why do they want you to use Face ID so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT