ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still have McGriddles? I thought those were in the McDonald's graveyard along with the Arch Deluxe and McDLT.

They still have McGriddles? I thought those were in the McDonald's graveyard along with the Arch Deluxe and McDLT.
McGriddles are AWFUL AWFUL. Stopped for my yearly Derby hangover breakfast and they f*cked my order up and gave me one of those pieces of trash rather than a delightful Sausage, Egg and Cheese McMuffin.

The Frisco Breakfast Sandwich at Hardees reigns supreme, and chicken biscuits are underrated. I don't eat much fast food, but I eat it at breakfast more than any time.

McDonalds tries to give away the sausage McMuffin @2/$5 because that shitty flubber sausage disk is straight trash.

Slide in a substitute Canadian Bacon slice and the sandwich transforms into a textural symphony... and they charge $3 more because they know it’s that much better.

Not a fan of the McDonalds Chicken sandwiches, but the Chicken Bacon McMuffin add American cheese breakfast sandwich hits the spot

-Normally I’d bet against the team in game 1 that is coming off a game 7, but tonight it’s both teams. I’ll take the favorite.

-Nothing better than my truck when it’s clean. UK Blue, chrome trim, just shinin’! Feels great going down the expressway.

-Everything about McDonalds is trash so Marcus eat the nastiest thing they got so McGriddles it is, I guess.

-Pools being hard to get is disappointing, but not even being able to get someone to quote a pool for our new house is frustrating. What a racket!

-Wife tested positive for THC on a 10 panel screen. I laughed, but her anxiety and stress over it led me to offering to pay for a gummy delivery.

She didn’t find it funny like me, but if that’s the reason CPS doesn’t put our Nephews/Nieces with us instead of foster care, then so be it.

-New Down Home Toasted Bourbon is bottled and releases tomorrow or Friday. After 2 years of mostly selling out everything I still get nervous and hope people like it.

This one is the lowest proofed release yet, Xanax please!

- I spent a small fortune on fireworks. Bang Bang.

- Holiday World for a quick 3 day trip before moving July 23. Only vacation of the summer, and back to back years of vacation savings.

-I play 18 in the early morning and come home to mow the lawn most Fridays. Getting both done really opens up a Dad's weekend.

-The Sunday morning of the 2012 Final Four a buddy and I were hanging on by a thread after 2 hard nights on Bourbon Street. Searching for the antidote, we stumbled into a tiny little dive somewhere (I feel like it was Frenchmen Street) and were met by a few random locals, a busy bar back, and utter silence otherwise. We wondered for a brief moment if should go somewhere else. Before we broached the subject, lo and behold the opening cries of "Banana Boat (Day-O)" came on the juke box. In what I believe was an act of God, moods were visibly lifted. We grabbed two open stools, and ordered a couple bloody Marys, and the rest of that glorious day is history. I've liked Harry Belafonte ever since.

-Watched the Miss State/UVA baseball game last night over the NBA. A bit strange because I was really into the playoffs but have kind of burned out on them tbh. Oh well. Think I just kind of prefer watching the emotion/drama of postseason collegiate athletics when given the chance.

Few people in the world better to tie an early one on with while dealing with a terrible hangover than SAE. I come from a position of knowledge on this one.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
The Speedy Cafe sausage, bacon, egg and cheese croissant…. FTWinplaceandshow.

sausage-bacon-egg-and-cheese-croissant.png

Like the way an Egg McMuffin tastes, especially with a cold coke after a long night, but the farts one of those babies produces when its digesting in your guts is quite deadly. I think it may be the fake eggs.
🥴💨

Those breakfast burritos are the truth though.

3 and it sucks!

1st move was out of a 3 BR 1200 sq ft ranch style home with 3kids.

Then we rented to let my credit build up to build something. Since that was going to take awhile I started down home after my wife got pregnant with #4.

After he got here, she got sick of waiting and found a house she loved that was perfect for us.

A month after moving in my mom got stuck in a hospital who diagnosed her with dementia and the parents moved in, which made this house that we like not so perfect.

Now we are selling our house and moving to the back of the same neighborhood titled as “the estates” which have more land and a bigger house that not only accommodate my step dad, but all my kids!

Last edited:
Fishing buddy hated McD’s and suggested Sonic for breakfast one morning and I was dying laughing. Ordered the breakfast griller sammich with bacon per his suggestion and was pleasantly surprised.
If you get the sausage McMuffin with egg and don’t put mustard on it your missing out.

Reactions: rudd1 and 80 Proof
Breakfast burrito is my play at Mcd's for breakfast. I'll slip in a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit every once in a while too.

Chick Fila chicken biscuit is still the 🐐 for fast food breakfast.

If I have 30+ minutes, I'll go with Waffle House.

Went to a Menard's today for the first time. It was nice, but not what I had built it up to be. Didnt feel like I saved big money either.

I'm more excited for this basketball season than I've probably been for one in 4-5 years. I'm so much more excited for football season though I've hardly given it a thought. Hopefully we get to see both flex this year.

Over the hump.

Is it any surprise that UKo loves something awful? Isn't that what he does?

Perfect day outside. Got some work done, then took a late lunch break for a burger and beer on a patio.

John McAfee died, apparent suicide. Dude was odd as hell, but one of my favorite twitter follows. RIP you crazy bastard

Day-O and a bloody in NOLA with a hangover sounds like heaven actually.

/late, but I heard Rex's podcast ad yesterday and his nasally, crackly voice shilling his own dumbassery as a pathway to interview other "fallen" athletes--while also making multiple excuses for himself--made me want to throw my JBL speaker out the window. F Rex to infinity. He is nothing more than an attention whore on his best day. I respect him about as much as I do that defendant who went pro se in his double murder trial and screamed at the jury about the government being fictitious. I think those two have equal IQ levels.

Heading to the Queen City next Thursday to catch the Redlegs and Spanish Fathers. My son is excited to see Tatis and Machado but will be pulling for the Reds (even though he doesn’t know one player). His words.

Staying at a Holiday Inn in Covington that I hope is satisfactory. May do the Aquarium the next day if it is worth it (what says my NKY GYERO peeps?)

Dead Period is quickly approaching! Good time to clean up the landscape and fill up the garage fridge!

Scored a Weber grill for Father’s Day. I’ll be wearing that out these next few months. Lots of indirect heat so I can take my time emptying the restocked garage fridge. IYKYK.

I absolutely loathe the “if you know you know” trend circulating on social media these days.

I’m not sure if there is such a thing as “authentic” Cuban mustard, but I bought some last week. Do yourself a favor and get some. It’s a perfect sandwich condiment.
I would do the Museum Center (Union Terminal) or try to get a reservation for the zoo and do the new “treetops” ropes course over the new kangaroo (walk amongst’em) and penguin exhibit.

Coke for breakfast? Gross.

Especially if it’s the frozen booger style. Trust me, I speak from a position of authority.

Getting ready to do chicken, bacon, ranch quesadillas with cheese skirt on the Blackstone. They are the tits.

Nice set up you got there @HUBER but damn if that crazy ass wavy pattern wouldn’t drive me crazy. Clean that shit up. JMO

Speaking McD’s I loathe the place. I’ve eaten one Big Mac in my life and that’s only because when I was a freshman at UK Pookie Jones hit a home run over the McD’s sign and everyone in attendance got a free one. Fvcking disgusting, even for a broke ass college kid.

I do however go there once a year and order the 2 cheeseburger meal, extra onions and pickles, just to remind myself why I hate it so much. The fries and coke(fountain) are ok on occasion.

My old man, who is 77, has basically decided that he will only take all of his medication when he “feels like it”. His words. Did lab work last week and it came back great. When I informed his Dr that it takes him 3 weeks to take a weeks worth of medication she said maybe they should look into that. Makes one wonder how many people are over prescribed. Hell, I don’t know. If I did I would be driving a Lamborghini.

Jones was talking this morning about whether people where more excited for BB or FB. Mark me down for FB. I do believe last year was a one off as far as BB, and I *think* we will be really good but, man, it’s so much more fun going to Commonwealth Kroger Field when we are good than to Rupp for Cleveland St. Rupp has its moments but lately fewer and farther between.

Last 2 years we’ve put the granddaughter in horse riding lessons and going to all of these damn horse shows. She’s really good and loves it but damn that stuff is more expensive than any coke habit I ever had. Oh well, it’s just money.

Just ordered up some Yankee tix for Monday family fun night. Gonna see what all this Shohei Ohtani fuss is all about. Got the old Graig Nettles secret driving route to Stadium... only morons take the Major Deegan.

Old client called me out of the blue... Billion dollar company. Truly hope I can land some work for firm. Or at least some free drinks. He’s an LSU fan. Somehow, LSU is the only SEC fan base I tolerate.

Love watching the Euro soccer championship, but can’t stand the English commentator doing the call. He’s such a bitch.

Making ricotta gnocchi in sage, brown butter and grated Romano. All-timer.

Four Gate Pick on order.

Meeting up with UK frat brother down at Jersey shore next weekend. Stoked. Oceanfront place. Vegan, lawyer wife with opinions is only drawback.

Eating at my bar, watching game is just a treat.

Reactions: wcc31
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT