ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
300x300.jpg

Reactions: Mashburned
I'd be shocked if Macho Nacho makes it.

1. From the looks of it, its just some business guy who thought it would be a good idea to open a restaurant.
2. His best idea was a "higher end" Mexican delivery restaurant that caters to college students.
3. It's been coming soon for nearly a year.
4. They're posting pictures like this to get people excited.

12118946_1638911133040821_4457669867238903061_n.jpg

The only thing I want from Alex , get rid of the ******y hop thing he had going on. Well that and a few posters with the dunks and blocked shots. Play shut down defense, leave the scoring to the scorers and the dribbling to the dribblers, and the shooting to the shooters. A Charles Oakley / Dennis Rodman hybrid type player.

I didn't see this mentioned.

Jos. A. Bank says it is holding the very last "Buy 1, Get 3 Free" suit sale because the outrageous promotions were affecting "the perception of our brand"..

Reactions: Mashburned
Rincon, Bourbon & Toulouse, Le Matin, Athenia Grill, Graters, Beer Trappe are all really good.

Charlie Brown's :smiley:

Great for large shareable cocktails, greasy sambos, and fingering. Quit sleeping on the place, Anth.

-You can talk tough now, but once upon a time, Ellen Hagans was in everybody's (who knew her or was MySpace friends with her) bank. Regularly. :100points:

Last edited:
Reactions: SAECATFAN
Beer Trappe (even though it needs about 10 more seats) and Athenian Grill are the cream of the crop of Chevy Chase. B&T is good, but Gumbo YaYa smacks it around pretty good

Best fingering establishments? Upstairs at @mosphere has to be in the conversation.

It's probably been asked/mentioned before, but when did Pelphrey start talking like his boys Pitino and Donovan? Eastern Ky boy talking like he's from the Bronx smh

Reactions: Stonewall12
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT