ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The interception in the end zone and the dropped td pass by Baker were the difference, not the last 1:00 of the game.....but that run play does make one scratch their head

Offense played well- minus the DICKFINGERS and a bad pick by Towles in the first half. Those last two possessions though showed some real puckering by the coaching staff imo. I mean damn.

Reactions: _Chase_
Dropped TD, no call on a PI in the end zone, dropped pass at the 5 on the last drive... shew wee UK football

Of course they also had a guy standing in the GD endzone checking his watch, waiting on the football to arrive and ended up out of bounds by two frog hairs.

But we had 500 yards of offense!!!! Air Raid!! $

Stoops Troops!!!!

Auburn is meh. And we sucked at the end of both halves. That's on the coaching staff. Terrible lack of awareness.

I have a different take on the run play at the end of the game.

It didn't stop the clock but it put Auburn on the wrong foot allowing a one on one to the sideline on a quickly run next play. Just have to come up with it. And it still leaves 4th and 3.

If the run gets the first down, obviously the clock stops.

Just my thoughts on it.

Towles throws that INT in the endzone, then Stamps turns around and let's an INT slip thru his dickfingers in their endzone. Those two plays = 10-14 point turnaround IMO.

Wish we had a good oc that could take our stupid dummy calls and make them great calls instead I think we'd have like 1200 yards would that be like a record or something?

Clock did stop. Refs set the ball and rolled the clock. Maybe y'all can join Dawson in football class, dipshits.

It stopped for about 3 seconds and was going again before they ever set the ball.

Towles taking a sack on 4th down was awful. Just throw the ball near a blue jersey in that situation. He had Badet wide open right in front of his face; literally could have shovel passed it to him

He is the spitting image of latter career Jay Cutler when it comes to passing. It's either a bomb or nothing most of the time

Dawson was awful in crunch time

Boom is our best player when the ball is handed to him. He is awful catching passes and his blocking is abysmal. For some reason people think blocking doesn't mean much and his running ability makes up for it, but he got Towles blown up, again and let the guy pressure him (untouched) on the INT. He also didn't even attempt to throw a block for Jojo on a swing pass. Shit is pathetic

Does Landon Foster have dickleg? That kid hasn't hit one decent punt this year.
He was good at one point. I don't think I've ever seen a punter or kicker go from good/above average to absolute shit like this

Still think this team is built for a pro style offense. Giant receivers, awesome combo TE, slew of different and good RBs, slow footed/large OL. Our current roster and recruits would do quite well in a McElwain or Michigan State style offense.

The clock stops for out of bounds only under 2 minutes and it's been that way for 7 years.

I made that same Jay Cutler comparison tonight re Towles. Kid makes some dynamite throws but also some of the most inexplicable mistakes you'll ever see. On that pick, Johnson had 3 effing steps on his guy. I think Towles had it in his head that he was throwing to Baker and that was that. He's just good enough to drive you crazy.

And the clock management - good god almighty. Are there any online classes we can sign our staff up for?

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Only having 7 or 8 players on the field to return that punt is a level of incompetence that I'm not sure I could tolerate if I were Stoops. Just completely inexcusable.

Reactions: WayneDougan
I thought at any time when an offensive player runs out bounds with the ball , without being forced out the clock stops. I'm really confused...or drunk

And to lighten the mood...WHORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT