ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s krazykats stand on all this credit card gaming? He seems like the perfect mark to go all in, screw up on the intricacies and fine print, then end up massively in debt on the verge of bankruptcy.

Yea, right. Better chance he'd go all in and wind up owning the damn Port of Louisiana. Hey any of you guys know about moving tons of freight? Really crushed these credit card rewards, thinking about buying a sea port to help export more of my bourbon. Tia.

I've not had a good McDonalds fry in 8 years. They should go ahead and program a robot to make those hot and fresh, because the losers doing it now suck. They got a robot thingy for making drinks. Get a damn fry robot!

Never had a bad fry at Culvers, CFA, or Penn Station.

Last edited:
I am partial to Planet Hollywood, but probably because they give me free rooms, except for the resort fee of $38 a night. Those rascals, but I do enjoy the high speed internet. Love being in the heart of the strip and enjoy those dancers they hoist up on the tables round 7PM every night. Have also became friendly with the book manager so reserved seats on NFL Sunday is a nice perk.

The all timer trips are ones like BBdK and Tommy's recent boat session (no doctor). Sit down and just crush a 6 hour session that pays for your trip. Had a similar run in poker last go around. Was absolutely ish faced but won enough in $2/$5 to pay for the trip. That's only happened 2 out of my dozen trips, but it's boner soup when it works out.

Tickets for the Saturday game drop at 1PM today. Looks like $200 for lowers and about $75 for uppers. Figured Wednesday tickets will just be laying around the street. That trip is shaping up to be an all timer. Cannot touching wait

I agree, we just have a group of 12 which makes everything difficult. No way in touching hell we're touching the $200 price mark though.

Leaving the states during America’s greatest holiday tradition is total nonsense.

- You may be right, but doubt I'll be too regretful as I'm spending my Thanksgiving in the Maldives next month.

- All this credit card talk in GYERO is something else. My biggest regret is not finding a way to monetize all of this like TPG.

- Just picked up the new SW performance biz card last night, currently auditioning for perspective CP holders.

- Don't transfer UR points to Marriott unless you're just topping off.

- Hilton is perfectly fine for what it is. While their points are worth about a quarter of what Hyatt points are, they're also much easier to generate too. I upgraded to the Aspire card a couple of months ago and will end up getting a minimum of $2700 in value (incl the upgrade bonus) out of the $450 first year annual fee. But you've got to be able to fully leverage the benefits for the numbers to work.

If you’re gonna pick a national holiday to go abroad, I nominate Memorial Day for primo weather capitalizing.

Italy in early June is as good as it sounds.

What? The Linq is great - essentially brand new & vibrant; probably the best location on the entire strip.

Perfect place for a budget stay.

Pretty much. My buddies and their WAGS coming in Thursday are all paying about $130 more per night for Aria. Considering how little time I spend at the hotel in Vegas, no thanks.

It was actually quite simple. We logged in, bought 6 tickets in row G and 6 more in Row H. $50 out the door per ticket. [smoke]

Kooky I’m sorry but I don’t Instagram(or whatever it’s called).

I email, fax, text and Facebook.

- PTI, I got my first points card a few weeks back for a Disney vacation to end the year. I’ve never done credit cards because I’m a “straight cash homie” kind of guy.

Debt, besides student loans, is not something you’ll see attached to my name.

And in other news, not carrying debt has hurt me more with credit scores than helped me which is back asswards as it gets!

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Yeah, the struggle is real. Sad I can’t make the trip. I like the idea of steak to go, but bone marrow would be fun too.

Props to gyero card game, where I cut my teeth. No clue to total value saved, but it’s up there. Honeymoon alone was 8-10k.

If you are in the spotlight and have outspoken opinions about this country then questions about a country where a large chunk of revenues/salaries come from is fair game. And the questions aren't going to stop now.

The NBA/Nike/ESPN are going to lose billions(from China @PTI (pti) ) because of their wokeness. IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Col. Angus
Cosmo all/air. Worship.
It's our typical spot as well, and glad they seem to be updating it, because you could tell it was getting a little ragged in July after not being there in a couple years.
Kooky I’m sorry but I don’t Instagram(or whatever it’s called).
I email, fax, text and Facebook.
:joy:o_O

-Telluride -> Napa vacation was all points. Had big nest after the reno. Food, booze and rental car only expenses. The Vegas trip is mostly while using our last SW companion trip on this run.

-Said it a few times but if you don't at least switch your cards to the best travel cards, you dumb. We did some of the churning but fell off after we had a kid. But running all expenses through a point bearing card is a no-brainer. Can still easily cover a vacation a year with modest spending.

-Decided on Porchetta. Probably skip Italian seasonings and go sweet/spicy. Grabbed an 8lb pork belly at Critchfield's, stuffing with a 2lb pork loin, and throwing that baby on the rotisserie. No, Willy. I will not be stuffing it with steel cut oats.

This explains a lot, given how badly St. John's mangled the entire process. Especially the Tim Cluess courting.

If you are in the spotlight and have outspoken opinions about this country then questions about a country where a large chunk of revenues/salaries come from is fair game. And the questions aren't going to stop now
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT