ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're psycho for a lot of reasons. BIG difference between 80 & 95 [eyeroll], especially if you enjoy spending your Fall Saturdays tailgating and sitting through 4 hour football games on bleachers.

GGP

If you want your perfect football temp for 1 day a week, then fine, but you know that may happen 1-2 games a year tops. Otherwise it is opposite ends of the spectrum....so, give me summer temps year round to be safe.

Besides, a bedtime ice water will taste a helluva lot better after a hot game.

Wodie,

I’m all for some casual college football and basketball picks and am even willing to fly close to the sun at times while chasing bets over the weekend.

Going to have to draw the line with WBNA, tho. Slippery slope and that may be the point of no return.

My wife bought me some $250 white gold ring or something. I made her immediately take it back and bought three titanium rings on Amazon for like $10 a piece figuring I would lose them since I've never worn a ring before. I just wear it all the time, including working out, physical labor, etc, so I have never lost one.

If I lose a finger because the paramedics can't snip off a titanium ring, oh effing well.

If I was in charge...

UK-Foorball-Uni-Concept.jpg

I'd rip off the touching Colts and have a sweet checkerboard free uniform.

I bought package for NFL and CFB in 2016 from btb and ACL. Murked, plus my own winnings were way beyond anything I'd won before. With some help from the online casina, turned my 1k roll into a little over 5k. Then as the season crept on, btb and especially ACL kept harping on how undervalued Hilary was. They kept recommending it, over and over. So I basically kept rolling all my winnings for September/October into a Hilary win bet.

Welp. That was a fun election evening for me.

So...gambol on politics is where I draw the line. Fire up the WNBA tho!

-had our jeweler make our rings. Mine is white/yellow gold. Lost once in a tgiving football game at my sisters place...didnt realize it. Went back with a metal detector and got lucky.

I'm not sold on BtB as a legit handicapper, although he can get hot - he's the hype man/marketer of that team imo...only posts records when he wins, etc. ACL is the real deal though, year after year, full transparency.

-Our Football unis don't bother me really -- would prefer the classics but they're fine. Basketball, however, is an atrocity.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Then NJT can tweet it...cough cough

After he cried to me about it, I DM'd that kid telling him that I looked for some indication beforehand as to who created it and that I never could find anything. He then spends the next 24 hours haranguing me about why I won't give him credit for it. If he's that desperate for acknowledgement and attention, he should've tagged himself in the original.

F'ing nerd.

You're already an honorary Floridian, imo. That is not a compliment.
-Pretty rich seeing how highly most of the country looks at us Kentuckians.

Tbh, I don’t consider myself as living in Florida, the Keys shouldn’t be lumped in with those people. Key West has nothing in common with Ocala, Orlando, Miami or Wauchula.

-Picked up 92 in the Shade by a local author, going to start it beachside today.

-Kombucha is God’s gift to us all.

Yes, Willy. The BYU uniform with a K. If B Rax was in charge, I would add some checkerboard trim to the sleeves but that’s it. I think the checkerboard works for football.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
W& W, tell him to GFY.

Gambols, what is ACL the acronym for? Trying to find via the intraweb and everything leads to BtB website. But twitter is Mr ACL. Confused.

One of my fond football memories is when Denzil Ware hit some UL player with a TRASH CAN. I loved that, and I want more of it if that's what the situation calls for. F em all. We will have never have respect in football, and we may not ever win anything close to 10 games again once Stoop is gone. Enjoy this, drink it allllll in, and f em all. If you don't like it, you should have never allowed us to become real big time SEC. Lord help you all if Mitch gives alcohol to the gen pop.

- I’m a social gambler. If I’m with my buddies and we all have $$$ on a ballgame, it’s a great time. But I have little interest in betting a Thursday night ACC battle at home by myself.

- Rose gold wedding band. Like the look and it’s felt comfortable from the jump. Show some pride, Tony.

Reactions: rudd1
What's the point of wearing (or even having) a wedding band if you have several of them in the drawer at home and they cost $10 on Amazon?
Whats the amount of money a symbolic piece of jewelry should cost, in your opinion? I think you may be missing the point of the ring.

-ive never understood the insecurity/self-loathing of "what the rest of the country thinks about Kentucky ". **** em.
Agreed, just as I’m sure no Floridian gives a flying touch what Hankshaker thinks of them.

After he cried to me about it, I DM'd that kid telling him that I looked for some indication beforehand as to who created it and that I never could find anything. He then spends the next 24 hours haranguing me about why I won't give him credit for it. If he's that desperate for acknowledgement and attention, he should've tagged himself in the original.

F'ing nerd.

Went and looked at the guys twitter, he’s a huge bitch. Who gets that upset over getting recognition for a half assed photoshop that anyone who watches a 10 minute photoshop tutorial could do?

Willy’s actually took some skill.

- I’m a social gambler. If I’m with my buddies and we all have $$$ on a ballgame, it’s a great time. But I have little interest in betting a Thursday night ACC battle at home by myself.

See that’s where you’re wrong, bud.

I mean watching a 1-2 Houston team vs 2-1 Tulane team on ESPN in front of 13,000 fans for AAC mediocrity bragging rights is not all that entertaining. Now, throw a little action on the game and all of a sudden we’re cooking with oil. Or maybe we’re just on a path to becoming a degenerate.

Thats the games I like to bet on to make them interesting. Back in college when the ESPN scroll was the only real time score system. My roommate and I would pick random games from the scroll and assign an arbitrary spread without knowing anything about the teams and bet each other.

Stoney Brook vs SUNY-Albany, I'll give you SUNY +5. Then wait every 20 mins to get the updated score from the scroll. Profit.

10-1....TFP.

35146516924_6216a17415.jpg

Block K

22 seasons
102-139-5
Only 5 winning seasons and 1 of those was on probation.

Sprinkles, little Marky.

If you like the looks of the Power K over the new Wildcat Head, that is great. That's like, your opinion, man.

A letter K in a shitty font does nothing for me. I realize we just tried to get as close to the same font as Tennessee's Power T as possible, but I'd rather have an athletic, dynamic predator on the side of my helmet.

If all you see is 2 birds having sex, then you are a pervert and should be reported to local authorities immediately. Seek help.

I don’t personally like wearing jewelry at all, so the disposable bands make sense and I would probably lose it at some point.

My buddy was on his honeymoon and the first wave that hit him took that ring right off never to be found. I don’t think he was happy with spending the money he did on it and after that he got a cheapy and is perfectly happy with it.

They’re still happily married despite not having an expensive wedding ring.

I get it for some people, for me though I wouldn’t appreciate or enjoy an expensive ring anymore than a cheap ring. Plus, I just see stuff like that as a waste of money that you could use on something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT