ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need an update on ol boy who proposed at the Spring Game to his less than thrilled girlfriend.

We need an update on ol boy who proposed at the Spring Game to his less than thrilled girlfriend.
She looked like a combo of pissed/mortified/shocked. Was crying a bit after but it was not a great reaction. Believe he may have read that situation incorrectly when thinking, "man, proposing at the UK Spring Game seems like a great idea."

Reactions: drxman1
Maybe ol’boy is subtly trying end things and he knew doing that proposal would lay some groundwork.

I can’t imagine even asking a girl to the prom in that fashion would be a good idea . . . especially allowing Bowden to present the proposal. Dude take yo’ girl imo.

“So I walked over to him. I was like, ‘Hey Phil, you owe me f—— $29.99!” Owen said on Barstool Sports’ Fore Play podcast. “I was like, ‘For wasting four hours of my life with the s——- golf I’ve ever seen! You guys hype this whole thing up about the big match? You guys couldn’t even make three birdies between the two of you? I want my $29.99 and apologize to me for some s—– golf.'”

And the 44-time PGA Tour winner had the perfect response for Owen.

“He pulls out a wad of his thing and he grabs $100 like a $100 bill,” Owen said. “And he’s like, ‘Yeah I won 90,000 of these yesterday.’ He goes, ‘Take a 100 and go f— yourself!'”

The 48-year-old Mickelson confirmed the story on Twitter Monday night.

Fantastic

Given the possibility of severe weather Sunday afternoon, groupings and tee times for the final round will be adjusted.

Players will be grouped in threesomes with tee times scheduled to begin at 7:30 a.m. off the Nos. 1 and 10 tees. The leaders will tee off at 9:20 a.m.

Molinari is probably the least phased by Tiger lurking. He just plugs along and has such a simple, repeatable swing.

A lot to dislike on this page
  • Disputing the relevance of Tiger Woods
  • Using some weird “center of the bell curve” dig
  • Any use of “wrong side of history”

Reactions: Col. Angus
To borrow Ron White’s bit about Tiger’s “womanizing”, the percentage of women that he could bang and didn’t is significantly better than yours, @WynnDuffy. Shouldn’t he get credit for that?

Tiger is great. If you consider him a "transcendent" figure in life overall, then you're on the wong side of basic human intelligence.

It means you worship him and you proved my point
Yup, Ruth, Ali, Tiger, etc. He's one of the biggest superstar athletes in history. If you're cheering against him IMO it's way more petty and creepy. Who cheers against greatness and history?

You can hate Tiger the person and still recognize he changed golf for the better. He's done more for golf than anyone since Arnie.

Yup, Ruth, Ali, Tiger, etc. He's one of the biggest superstar athletes in history. If you're cheering against him IMO it's way more petty and creepy. Who cheers against greatness and history?

To put him in the same sentence as Ruth and Ali is asinine. Might as well add the greatest bowler and professional bass fisherman to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT