ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like we’ve heard the same song and dance regarding Tiger on Thursday at Augusta the last 7 years or so.

This could be the year.

His swing looks so much better.

He’s finally healthy and relaxed.

He’s been ranked top 5 in the world for the last 2 years but I feel like he’s now a legitimate threat to take home another green jacket.

#Tigergif

Wodie da Hype Man leading the charge per usual.

Feel like we’ve heard the same song and dance regarding Tiger on Thursday at Augusta the last 7 years or so.

This could be the year.

His swing looks so much better.

He’s finally healthy and relaxed.

He’s been ranked top 5 in the world for the last 2 years but I feel like he’s now a legitimate threat to take home another green jacket.

#Tigergif

Wodie da Hype Man leading the charge per usual.

False

Reactions: paintrain_cat
Exactly. It’s comical.

Non golf guy = whoever doesn’t win sucks, had no chance to win. Golf is a game of losing.

Equivalent = UK didn’t even make the Final 4 this year, or E8 last year, so they clearly had no chance of ever winning pre tournament. The best players & teams always win in sports, that’s why sports are so boring.

Or perennial stalwart Langdon Waterford being put out in the Pendennis Club semis.

Stay in your lanes, or at least attempt to learn the sports you comment on. You don’t see me attempting to break down ultras or Squash.

I will win the bet. :100points: Would you like to double up? (Didn’t think So)

If there were a bet regarding Tiger being close to winning, you’d have a leg to stand on. Don’t recall that ever being part of the discussion, though.

Reactions: wcc31
Being in position to knock on the door is the key to winning golf tournaments, Bc most of the time you’re going to lose. Your lack of understanding of this says it all. He was in that position in each of the last 2 majors last season (T6, T2) before winning the season finale Tour Championship.

Would you like to bet an extra $100 Tiger wins another major? Do you have me blocked, Bc I don’t see an answer?

Someone do me a solid & text PTI(pti) and tell him for me. Thx.

Last edited:
^ oops.

Koepka
DJ
Rahm
Kisner
Scott
Woods
Fowler
Kuchar
Bryson
Woodland
Fleetwood
Phil
Day

...and many others within 2 shots. [cheers]:golf:

Be patient Brooks, LCC is only a few years away. Not your time just yet.

Anthony. I live in Phoenix in a two-story, 1850 sq feet house. My present AC unit is a 11 year old R-22 unit installed by the builder. I understand R-22 is phasing out next year. Mine has a slow leak and I'll definitely have to replace it in the next year. What would you recommend? TIA

I knew it! Finally admitting what I have suspected all along. You root for everyone.

lol you don’t know jack about golf.

Last year or two everyone being up there was somewhat a novelty, never felt like they were a true threat — not anymore. Everyone is clearly one of the best in the world again with a legit chance to win each week. So long as everyone stays healthy, it’s only a matter of time.

Anthony. I live in Phoenix in a two-story, 1850 sq feet house. My present AC unit is a 11 year old R-22 unit installed by the builder. I understand R-22 is phasing out next year. Mine has a slow leak and I'll definitely have to replace it in the next year. What would you recommend? TIA
A new one. Brand doesn't really matter much. Just find a good dealer. Shoot me an email of whatever quote you get and I'll help you out.

d286529f8562e46ae2fad279323c2fe2.jpg

Golf is really tough to win, even if you are playing well. Just last week Conners had to qualify on Monday just to get in the field for the Valspar. Not only did he qualify, he won it. I guess Dustin Johnson and Jon Rahm sucks Conners beat them by 3. Just like in the NCAA tourney, all you ever want is a chance to be playing good enough to be able to win it. Tiger is now doing that. Conners winning last week would be on par to a play in team winning the NCAA. There is a fine line between the PGA Tour and the Web.com guys. Tiger will win again, saying he will not is just being contrarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT