ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that the entire NCAA is a sham, it’s pretty tough to get all worked up over inconsistent and fraudulent application processes of its member institutions.

I quit giving a damn years ago. Anyone else?

We talk about Duke and K being untouchable - and at some extent it is jealousy, but it doesn't make it untrue.

You can't convince me that Bagley gets cleared anywhere but Duke or that the national media doesn't park itself in Cal's backyard if we get Zion following the stories that have come out about his recruitment. The Semi Ojeleye stuff blew away like dust in the wind. No one every called him out for playing Giles when he wasn't close to being ready. On and on and on.

But as long as Lebron, his agency, the NC2A, and Nike are cool with it...guess he'll keep picking and choosing his guys until he is 95 years old.

Kanter probably plays elsewhere if not at UK.

Reactions: Century Cat
Will Wade, man...

“I was thinking last night on this Smart thing,” Wade said. “I’ll be honest with you, I’m [expletive] tired of dealing with the thing. Like I’m just [expletive] sick of dealing with the [expletive]. Like, this should not be that [expletive] complicated.”

“Dude,” Wade continued to Dawkins, referring to the third party involved in the recruitment, “I went to him with a [expletive] strong-ass offer about a month ago. [Expletive] strong."

Yahoo Story...

A North Carolina fan rushing to be first to carry water for Duke is exactly what you would expect from the rivalry.

In Baby Blue Nation’s defense, he’s about as big of North Carolina fan as you and me are. What he’s a fan of is annoying people, Drakkar Noir and REO Speedwagon.

The Ignore function has been around for 4-5 years now. I really shouldn’t have to be dealing with this crap.

This is true - he does the exact same thing on the IC board and gets crushed on a near daily basis b/c he can't make a single post without bringing up his true obsession (Kentucky Basketball).

In Baby Blue Nation’s defense, he’s about as big of North Carolina fan as you and me are. What he’s a fan of is annoying people, Drakkar Noir and REO Speedwagon
That's totally fair. I work with a UNC graduate who hates Duke the way one side of the greatest rivalry in college athletics ought to hate the other side, won't cheer for Duke the rest of the way if UNC loses first in the tournament, etc.

Not enough of that to my liking in the greatest rivalry in college athletics.

Bottle%2Bof%2BSprinkles%2BFunfetti%2BCake.jpg

* Penny Hardaway strikes me as the type who could be so egregious in his disregard for the rules that he is eventually busted, not dissimilar to what went down in Rod Rhodes' famed high school basketball coaching career at Cordia.

* Ok gang, we're now down to one Blockbuster.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/last-bloc...every-day-093403507--abc-news-topstories.html

Bend, Oregon.

(which is actually a thriving, very expensive outdoorsy/tourist town. lots of hipsters renting dvds, I would assume)

* Mardi Gras. Goodness. This year's festivities lasted a month. Fat Tuesday is actually quite different than expected. Only two huge parades, and they both start early -- 8am and 10am. The French Quarter, Marigny, and Bywater all turn into impromptu street parties for costumed locals, as the out of towners have mostly left. It's a blast, and by late afternoon, everyone is so worn out that they retire early. On my 6pm walk home, the streets were almost completely empty.

Great time, and can't wait for the next one.

* Kellen Winslow --> dude.

Even R Kelly thinks you're a dirtball.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-n...mself-in-front-of-elderly-woman-officials-say

His brain is complete mush.

* Probably worth mentioning that Lebron and Rich Paul have completely destroyed the Lakers this season. 17 games to play, they're 6.5 games out of the wild card, and evidently the remainder of the team isn't happy that King James tried to trade them. All of them. Sad!

* NBAdraft.net has Keldon Johnson at #7, and PJ Washington at #38. :joy::joy:

It's amazing how terrible that site is.

* Joe Lunardi still has us at a 1, which clearly means we win the SEC Tourney (and take care of business against Florida) and we're all good. The "I'd rather have a 2-seed" crowd...…..smh. Don't get cute with it. Gimme the damn 1.

It's the double standard.

The holier-than-thou hypocrisy that the media not only enables, but promotes, which is an insult to the intelligence of any person paying the slightest bit of attention.

The fact that those who scream the loudest about others cheating are, themselves, the biggest cheaters out there.
Kind of like the old saying "If a democrat ever accuses you of anything....".

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT