ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maya Rudolph as cardi B is dead on.

Brittany-Renner-2.jpg

Looks like them humanoids Alex Jones was talking about.
I was expecting to see Kenny Sky Walker half poppin out of them flowers for a closer looksee.

BIG TIME YOUTH SOCCER UPDATE

The oldest kid's team had a scrimmage this weekend. The highlight was one of the opposing team's players sucker-punching one of our kids and getting ejected from the game. His mom's response? "That kid needs to learn how to take a f***ing punch and not go down like a bitch." This was a game between 11-year-olds.

Where was this opposing team from, you may ask? Here's a hint - the players were all asked to remove their dips before the game.

BIG TIME YOUTH SOCCER UPDATE

The oldest kid's team had a scrimmage this weekend. The highlight was one of the opposing team's players sucker-punching one of our kids and getting ejected from the game. His mom's response? "That kid needs to learn how to take a f***ing punch and not go down like a bitch." This was a game between 11-year-olds.

Where was this opposing team from, you may ask? Here's a hint - the players were all asked to remove their dips before the game.
Can you imagine the story swaps between the Brazilian national team and a USA team made up of nothing but Jessamine Countians at the next World Cup? Tales of shitting in buckets, stabbing your mom's boyfriend over a bad drug deal, eating nothing but food from a relief agency for all your childhood, etc. Then the Brazilian team would get to tell their stories.

So, if you’re a star athlete or entertainer with tons of money, why would you want in on someone like Brittany Renner? Sure, she’s hot, but you’ve got plenty of other chicks at your disposal that are just as attractive and likely have *not* bragged about how many Richards they’ve had inside of them.

It’s not like you’re hopping aboard the Kardashian gravy train or something. What’s the deal here?

Reactions: drxman1 and _Chase_
The currency among kids these days is followers/likes/retweets...apparently that Renner girl has a lot of that.

She’s the equivalent of name your famous TV actress when we were growing up. I mean, it’s stupid...but then again we live in pretty stupid times.

Reactions: rudd1
- The Brittany Renner's of the world are obviously touched in the head and have no sense of shame or self-worth. They will do anything to get attention or validation, especially from a man. I could see why that would be appealing to an 18 year old kid or someone like Drake. But somebody should be in PJ's ear tbh.

- Eric Mussleman seems to be running a tight ship in Nevada @BKH34

That girl is gross and I guarantee you just about everyone here has hooked up with someone significantly more attractive. She looks like she’s 5 feet tall and has a bigger ass than Serena Williams, who people were also calling “beautiful” about 5 years ago for some ridiculous, possibly to seem woke, reason. The boys chasing after her is more disappointing than the Tennessee performance.

Please for the love of god let this be winters last FU of the year, over this weather.

Know nothing about Ole Miss but need to see the boys get it together for a March run, especially Hagans and KJ.

-You don't think she's attractive? Ummm, false. FOH. Regardless of her self promoting IG jersey chasing, she's hot as hell. Pretty obvious why a 20 year old male would be interested.

-Believe you need to read the rest of the Nevada - Utah St story. Allegedly an assistant coach at Utah St said some pretty f*cked up stuff to that guy on top of them almost getting trampled during the court storming.

-Snow and teens in March, this is why we do this.

-Speaking of social media fun, lookatthisrussian is my favorite IG follow. Shit cracks me up.

-We played like world beaters just 9 days ago and went through about 6 weeks where we were the aggressors in every game. So I'm not jumping of the train b/c we got smacked in a sure loss @ UT. However, the guards inconsistent play is really concerning.

-Either need UT, Duke, Zags or UVA to drop one or we're going to be playing Duke in Louisville. Easiest way is to beat UT on Sat night in Nashville. I know Cal is always building towards March but win just one of the Seaton Hall, Bama, LSU games and you're a lock at 1.

What’s more disappointing - the UK b-ball team fighting over that chick when they could go to Two Keys and find 20 hotter chicks any given night, Jeff Bezos the richest man in the world professing his love to a 50 something former jersey chaser that’s had so much plastic surgery she looks like a cat, or Robert Kraft the billionaire going to a 50 dollar Asian spa for a handy. I mean good lord, get it together fellas.

She's hot on the single Catlanta scale and the old, balding, married Catlanta scale.

Her ass is enough to start an intrasquad war. Get real, folks.

Her being from Gulfport explains a lot about that situation. Understandable that one would whore themselves out to get away from that place.

Believe you need to read the rest of the Nevada - Utah St story. Allegedly an assistant coach at Utah St said some pretty f*cked up stuff to that guy on top of them almost getting trampled during the court storming.
That changes my whole perspective on Eric Mussleman

- Renner's butt is fake as hell. Big butts are awesome and I definitely go over the "what's acceptable for a white man to like" line, but that ish is the equivalent of fake titties that point in different directions. She's attractive but not worth the hype.

-People are just Big Horny out there in 2019.

-Decent weekend. Stuffy cocktail party Friday night. Home the rest of the way eating delivered homemade food, tending to a roaring fire, and looking after the boy.

-Father in law gave me a bottle of Russell's single barrel. Really nice. In exchange for drinking all of my Blanton's during his week stay I guess.

-Watched the Citrus Bowl again last night. What a F'n team, man. I love everything about our football program right now but have sobered quite a bit on what this fall will look like. Lost so much. Worried about our skill guys. Won't be drastic and I will still like the product but going to be a more pedestrian season, obviously.

-Vail this Friday-Tuesday. Not sure how I got approved for this but it's work-related as a client invited us out to his place. Arabelle Ski Club looks pretty dope.

-Okay with a UT loss but more disappointed with some of the body language. Wasn't expecting that out of this bunch. Must win tomorrow night IMO.

-5 skip laurels coming my way from a neighbor who is building a porch and doesn't have a place for them. Big time.

-Vail this Friday-Tuesday. Not sure how I got approved for this but it's work-related as a client invited us out to his place. Arabelle Ski Club looks pretty dope.
Should still have some ridiculous conditions out there on the back bowls. Dumped about 2-3 feet of snow this weekend.

I-70 closed last night after an avalanche covered the east-bound lanes towards Denver...o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT