ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Boat’s wedding band last night. With Boat. What a time to be alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: drxman1
Going to ZOMG NASHVILLE!!1 for the SEC Tourney. Leaving Friday afternoon. Lass is going with. Sister and bro in law live in Green Hills so that’s where we’re staying ( cue the BBDK take of me not staying in a hotel). Sorry, not paying three hundo a night for a glorified railroad town.

Not going to the games. Just want to experience the weekend with The Faithful. All I ask is that the Cats take care of biz on Friday night and I’ll take our chances against those assholes in orange on Saturday.

Sounds like he’s shaping into typical March Kentucky freshman form! Look forward to him snapping out of his slump about the time summer league starts. Luckily we’re not as dependent on him as we were Monk, Murray, or Booker.

Reactions: warrior_SW
Keldon Johnson obviously is focused on other things...

pjimage-13-1024x576.jpg

Richie, just a heads up. Traffic from Green Hills is absolutely miserable. Lot of construction between there and downtown.

Plenty of new bars opened downtown and/or opened rooftops in the last year, so maybe it won’t as congested as usual on South Broadway (prob not tho :/ ).

NFL Draft down here is going to be nuts though. Expecting it to be the biggest event in town ever as far as visitors, folks downtown, etc. Yikes.

Last edited:
Richie, just a heads up. Traffic from Green Hills is absolutely miserable. Lot of construction between there and downtown.

Plenty of new bars opened downtown and/or opened rooftops in the last year, so maybe it won’t as congested as usual on South Broadway (prob not tho :/ ).

NFL Draft down here is going to be nuts though. Expecting it to be the biggest event in town ever as far as visitors, folks downtown, etc. Yikes.

Catholic,

I like you and thanks for the heads but it’s fng Nashville not New York City. I think I’ll manage figuring out Green Hills to Broadway.

When I was coming up through high school and any player went through a slump after they got themselves a girlfriend, my dad said they were “monkey-bit.” I think that might be what’s going on here. #TeamMonkey-bit

Reactions: Mashburned
Well considering everyones disdain for Nashville as it is, and the fact tha they’ve basically shut down half of the lanes of 440 and the 24/40/65 junction on that side of town, just a preemptive warning before all the OMFG NASHVILLE TOUCHING BLOWS posts.

But hey, Go Cats!

Hagans just looks like he’s hit the wall. He’s become ball dominant and the defense knows he’s driving just to kick (so they’re staying with shooters more). Not much can change if he doesn’t break through and start converting in the lane/at the rim.
Great point - Hagens needs to make layups and floaters and Johnson needs to start finishing or quit trying to drive

Catholic,

I like you and thanks for the heads but it’s fng Nashville not New York City. I think I’ll manage figuring out Green Hills to Broadway.

See, this is the problem with our country nowadays. People just can't say 'thanks' and move on about their day. Don't take yourself too seriously, people. It's a message board.

When I was coming up through high school and any player went through a slump after they got themselves a girlfriend, my dad said they were “monkey-bit.” I think that might be what’s going on here. #TeamMonkey-bit

Monkey-Bit.... that explains a lot of my HS years. Also explains why couldn't hit a freaking curve ball

Couldn’t have had better results at the youth baseball draft today. Both boys teams are freaking STACKED. Plus, Nikki burdine slid into my dm’s today. Nice little Sunday.

Not worried about the game yesterday. Sometimes, good teams get their asses whooped in road games against other good teams.

I don’t get Brittany renner. I mean, she’s beautiful, don’t get me wrong. But what sets her apart from like, say, every member of the dance team? Is she like a really amazing cook or something?

Not even close. If I’m pj Washington I dump Brittany renner for Nike burdine so fast her head will spin. Plus Brittany renner looks like if maya rudolph dressed up like cardi b for Halloween. Not for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT