ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still find it hard to believe that people thought Pauly Shore should be in movies.

His mom co-founded The Comedy Store in LA, so if she wanted him in movies as a comedic actor, it was happening. Another instance of who you know being more important than how talented you are.

1183555.jpg

Nic Cage, in “The Rock”, with the line “How in the name of Zeus’ butthole are we getting out of here” pretty much sealed the deal with this guy. Completely undid anything he did as H.I. McDonaugh

Reactions: drxman1
Ha. I'll never forget that random ass trip. Team comes out of the locker room without Jodie Meeks. Where's Jodie? Oh, he got kicked off the team at halftime. Patrick Patterson goes back into the locker room to get Jodie. A few minutes later Jodie and Pat walk out the tunnel together, with Jodie clearly upset. Look over at Mitch who was like...yeah, this will all be over soon. That's as close to WWH access as I'll ever have.

Locking Josh Harrellson in a bathroom stall. Pulling the team bus over on the highway and making Darius Miller get out and walk back to the hotel. Kicking Jodie Meeks off the team at halftime. What a crazy mfer!

I feel like the NCAA should grant Jodie Meeks at least one more sympathy year of eligibility. That dude came to play for Tubby, got a “checked-out Orlando” year, then two years of a lunatic alcoholic who diminished every good thing the kid did. It’s no wonder he was completely done after his junior year.

I vividly remember 73 spewing out all kinds of crazy conspiracy theories that day about locker room scuffles, infighting amongst the coaching staff, threats of transfers, players being kicked off the team mid game....

....ha. What an idiot. That would NEVER happen.

Anybody have any good / shitty Eddie Sutton stories they would like to share to complete the trifecta ? We have knocked out Tubby's last year and Clyde on this beautiful, blustery, game day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT