ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be being overly negative but I see no way Richards and Montgomery both aren’t in foul trouble the whole day. I can see them trying to be “tough” and Williams drawing a lot of chippy fouls. They couldn’t do that against Travis because of his experience and strength. Although they have 10 fouls between them I think they’ll be subbed in and out all game and neither one will be in any sort of flow. Hope I’m wrong, but Travis is pretty much perfect for this matchup.

Last edited:
We have all the fouls we need between Richards & EJ. Neither of those guys is ever really in “the flow” regardless. Hit the boards, finish plays, block a few shots.

It’s the other key guys you need to be worried about.

Wish we had him, but I don’t think the line would be any different with Travis. They were gonna be a bucket favorite either way imo. So If anything, it gives us a built in excuse with the committee, and would make a win that much more impressive.

UT with late action, -3.5

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron Mehico
Probability of PJ getting a bullshit charge call off a flop in in the first 2 minutes...high.

[laughing] at Indiana. Beating Wisconsin and Michigan St. in back-to-back games only underscores what a dumpster fire their season has been.

....and they rushed the court??? [roll][roll][roll]

Now listen guys those refs last games let you guys play and let the players be the stars. That’s not going to happen today, we’re looking forward to making very dramatic charge calls to the delight of the crowd and constantly going to the monitor.

They’ll bury us right here without PJ.

BUT, we’re better than them. Especially at full strength.

I'm pretty sure if you gave UT a choice between this game and the natty they'd take this one. Try to find a way, but honestly this might just be one of those environments where nobody's beating them.

Reactions: Century Cat
Hagans has completely ignored a wide open Herro and Baker the last two possessions.

[sick]

We need a Hagans “wake TF up” moment and reaction from KJ for this game.

I’m not happy about Travis Reid in street clothes. He better miss our next game too!

Not happening today. Already had this one chalked up as a loss anyway.

First time we’ve played poorly in a big game in long time.

Hill is terrible. I’d rather listen to Jay Williams.

Damn. We’re a mess right now. Can’t hit and fouls are creeping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT