ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Adams officiates exactly like a 5-3 man would conduct himself on a basketball court. Basically Scrappy Doo in human form. But he isn't corrupt, he's just inept. He makes terrible calls across the board.

The best referee in terms of being fair is probably Ted Valentine, and every suspension he has ever been handed is 100% warranted.

I was sitting 3 rows from the floor at the Arkansas game and noticed something I had never seen before. The grey headed ref called PJ for a foul on a defensive rebound. The crowd went bezerk and the call resulted in a dead ball tv timeout. Teddy Valentine sprinted to the referee, put his arm around him and told him he missed the call and then proceeded to demonstrate why he called it incorrectly.

The ref then went to the third official and told him he missed the call (I assume) and stood across from the UK bench until play resumed. Cal immediately ripped into him after breaking the huddle. The ref tapped himself on the chest with both hands and told Cal he missed it.

Next trip down the court he called a phantom foul on the guy guarding Tyler. 2 FT’s for Bucket Boy.

Have never seen a ref own up during a game to blowing a call until that moment.

I was at an owners roundtable in Austin (what a cool city) for 3 days this week. The Omaha owner saw me watching the UK-Arkansas game at the bar. He asked me if I was one of those crazy UK fans that ruined a roofing business.

I immediately said "John Higgins?, yeah, EFF that guy. He is crooked as hell". Turns out they are friends. He told me he lives in a 10M house and no way he was crooked. He didn't like when I told him that he had to be either crooked or a shitty ref.

Man, eff John Higgins.

My WOKE take is the parents weren’t as naive as they were letting on and were in on most, if not all of it. It’s hard to believe they could honest to God be that stupid. But then again, Mormons gonna Mormon.

That documentary was absolutely awful and I can’t believe you guys are recommending it.

*SPOLIERS YOU SHOULD READ TO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING THIS DOCUMENTARY *

It was about a ridiculous Mormon family back in the 70s when Mormons were still actively into polygamy and child brides and basically a cult. The father was a closeted homosexual and his wife was screwing the next door neighbor who was a pedophile of their daughter, because she was married to a homosexual. They completely threw their daughter under the bus and abandoned her so that they would not out the dad as gay - which apparently was worse than a pedophile rapist to Mormons.

There, I just saved you an hour and a half of wanting to pull your hair out listening to this complete POS trash family try to make themselves sound sympathetic. You’re welcome.

That documentary was absolutely awful and I can’t believe you guys are recommending it.

It was about a ridiculous Mormon family back in the 70s when Mormons were still actively into polygamy and child brides and basically a cult. The father was a closeted homosexual and his wife was screwing the next door neighbor who was a pedophile of their daughter, because she was married to a homosexual. They completely threw their daughter under the bus and abandoned her so that they would not out the dad as gay - which apparently was worse than a pedophile rapist to Mormons.

There, I just saved you an hour and a half of wanting to pull your hair out listening to this complete POS trash family try to make themselves sound sympathetic. You’re welcome.
Thank you, Ron -- and I mean that in all sincerity as I was planning on watching it tonight.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Ill be in Utah next month, and definitely want to drive thru Hildale. There’s a 12 bed, 8 bath, 10,000 square foot house currently listed on Zillow. A bargain at only $450k.

** BREAKING NEWS **

Father Ed Bradley— suspended over sexual abuse allegations.

Good lord, Catholics. At what point do you just once and for all abandon this disgusting organization?
For me about 15 years ago. It's disgusting and should've been handled years ago.

I would say letting women be priest and priest be married would help but apparently it's also an issue in other religions so... how about just take it easy with being all in on religions.

Reactions: BristolCat

Thank you, Ron. Got no time for that sh*t.

Chicago beats Atlanta 168-161 in 4OT.

Trae Young with 49 points, 8 rebounds, and 16 assists. Not bad.

Last edited:
-Blake Shelton has to be near the end of my concerts to attend list. Sounds like a miserable experience.

-Pretty cool that we have a few rednecks around here trying to revive the gay/fag/gaf/retard/tard lingo that I figured we'd removed years ago. Good for you guys.

-Was that Mormon abduction from "Under the Banner"? Good book, fundamentalist are nutso.

-Need big game Hagans today.

Not concerned at all about Tennessee having "They're scared of PJ Washington" pinned up in the locker room.

Bored PJ is worst PJ. Pissed off PJ is best PJ. Hope they come out and try to bully him and get in his face. He lives for that sh*t.

Hope they're force-feeding him gatorade and bananas right now though. My nightmare is him having cramps while Montgomery and Richards are out there watching Scofield and Wiliams rebound under them.

Almost 10:00 am now on a big Saturday. Like to think Richie’s been up for a few hours taking care of the little lassies, watching Wildcat youtube videos, and just got in a run/steam in time for a normally scheduled departure to Cold One City.

Need Big Game Richie today.

Ha. You pretty much nailed it.

Hoppin’ on that domesto train in 90 minutes.

Watched Ky Ky Tandy go off for a cool 32 in the first half of the regional semis last night including 6 straight 3’s at one point.

Too bad his dad didn’t keep his mouth shut, kid could absolutely play at UK. Haven’t seen an athlete around here with the combined skill since Scotty Hopson...and Scotty had a questionable motor, Tandy doesn’t.

Watched Ky Ky Tandy go off for a cool 32 in the first half of the regional semis last night including 6 straight 3’s at one point.

Too bad his dad didn’t keep his mouth shut, kid could absolutely play at UK. Haven’t seen an athlete around here with the combined skill since Scotty Hopson...and Scotty had a questionable motor, Tandy doesn’t.

No doubt in my mind he’s going to be a stud at X.

About to head to Brown town, myself.

2pm game is a perfect setup for a nice midday low risk bourbon feast, with plenty of built in recovery & water time in the evening to avoid any sort of hangover.

Line bouncing between 2.5/3 all morning. Gonna take a helluva effort in this one without Travis — especially if/when PJ gets a few bullshit early fouls. Richards & EJ better bring it.

Herro lives for these road games, expecting more of the same from him. :fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT