ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the Pacers move up to get WCS and could move Hibbert to do so. Larry Joe wants to play faster. They should also go after Rondo, perfect fit.

WCS seems like the type of dude that could just up and quit basketball one day and start playing professional beach volleyball. He's a risky pick, imo.

Dewey's BBQ chicken pizza is pretty awesome. But gimme a plain ol' X-Pepp from there all/air.

WCS seems like the type of dude that could just up and quit basketball one day and start playing professional beach volleyball. He's a risky pick, imo.

He's one of those rare UK players in which other people are higher on him than we are.

Write it down but I don't think that WCS will walk away from a lottery contract to play volleyball.

* IU dude here at work is also a huge Pacers fan and he wants WCS with a passion.

* wcc, is Eagle the fried chicken place?

* What set a tavola apart for me was the quality of the ingredients. I know you aren't a food snob, but I enjoy the fresh ingredients and out of the ordinary options like wagyu beef, cinghiale (wild boar), eggplant and dates.

Even if you just want pepperoni and mozzarella, the quality is so much better than usual places.

* Landing Murray would erase the sting of all of the spring misses and wouldn't just be the icing on a very good recruiting class cake, but would change the entire recipe.

* I expect Mulder to be an exciting player and double digit scorer. I think his athleticism will fit right in with an uptempo style that you would think this lineup would run.

* pros are high on wcs for obvious reasons -- he's freakishly long and athletic, in an increasingly athletic/fast-paced game. is there any doubt he'll be a multiple nba defensive 1st-teamer? and he can pick up 10 points/game on putbacks and fast breaks alone. i became a lot more impressed with him once i finally realized he would never develop an offensive game, and just appreciated him for what he was.

* dinner with the xmans this evening.

ahem, excuse me......RESERVATIONS with the xmans this evening.

galatoires -- yay or nay?

* finally moved up to 9th place in my fantasy baseball league (out of 10). this is a huge step. and ive got yasiel puig on the dl.

* dude. freddie maggard on ksr is AWESOME. i skim-read most sports stuff, and literally have to stop and check myself on his posts.

oh, s***....wait......this is actual information. ive got to read this all the way thru, take notes, then come back and check it again.

thats a big step for them. kudos.

* been eating pretty "clean" for almost a week now. longest stretch of my life. im going halfway crazy, but have lost like 7 pounds. eating FAT is way cooler.

* should we be getting excited at all about this vincennes transfer?? personally, i think any school -- but particularly one as loaded with talent as kentucky year-in and year-out -- should ALWAYS make room for 1-2 guys that are just lights out shooters. i mean, if you're going to have a dude parked on the bench all year, why not "waste" that scholly on a deadeye shooter?

They should also go after Rondo, perfect fit.

Rondo isn't a perfect fit anywhere. Not sure he is any kind of fit anywhere (unless you're looking to fit a ball-stopping, petulant point who can't shoot yet refuses to go in the paint out of fear he would get fouled and have to go to the line).

Watched the Letterman finale last night. Pretty great. Hit just the right note on sentiment without diving into a bunch of sappy garbage. It is true that his show has been waning for over a decade, but it was still great TV if he had the right guest on. Bill Murray. Tom Hanks. Someone you *knew* he would hate like Paris Hilton. The Christmas Episode; Jay Thomas's Lone Ranger story is gold Jerry, gold.

I do think people who say that that everything after NBC was crap are being unfair. Dave at CBS in the 90's was great. He had a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. All that said, I haven't been a regular viewer in years, but it sucks he's gone as it's just another sign of how damned old we're getting. Dave had basically been on late night television my entire life.

. All that said, I haven't been a regular viewer in years, but it sucks he's gone as it's just another sign of how damned old we're getting. Dave had basically been on late night television my entire life.

Last night our Neighbor's college aged daughter had no idea who Anna Nicole Smith was. No clue. Probably the oldest I've ever felt. Mainly b/c I associated myself closer to her age than her parents, which is technically true but obviously realistically not.

That and realizing I started high school 20 years ago.

Who the hell watched late shows in college? What a damn loser. Sports and a few stupid comedies were the only thing I watched in college. Was typically busy doing other things, like enjoying the craziest years of my life and occasionally studying.

Chad - nobody thinks graduating preschool is an accomplishment. Everyone just thinks their kids are cute and wants to get likes on the Internet. Learn parenting

Considering Anthony Davis didn't make 1st Team All Defense (he will), I'd say there is plenty of doubt.

I *do* think he'll be a very good player/defender in the league, though. With the right team, he could be damn good, in fact.

-I think part of Letterman's "falling off" in the last 10 years or so had just as much to do with the less and less interesting people in our popular American culture as anything. JMO.

-Back from Vegas last night at 1:00 am. Been there since Saturday. Stayed at The Cosmo which is touching dope. They pretty much nailed the younger Vegas demographic with that place... sleek, compact, all of the right amenities, great service & staff, etc. Really, really well done.

-Went out with $300 cash and came back with $1,400. Never swiped a card. Lot of craps and roulette for me and surprisingly not as much blackjack. #profit

-Had a client that demanded we all snort a shot of Jack Daniels. Surprisingly not as bad as you might think.

-Cross In & Out Burger off my list. The burger was great but the fries were almost insulting.

-Family weekend and then off to Atlanta next Thursday for a bachelor party... o_O

Chad - nobody thinks graduating preschool is an accomplishment. Everyone just thinks their kids are cute and wants to get likes on the Internet. Learn parenting

Getting tired of your high-and-mighty parenting bullshit. FYI.

Ha. I've snorted several things over the years, but never liquor. Not sure I've even *heard* of that, but it sounds painful.

-You better perform well this family weekend, Brooks. Vegas + Bachelor party 2 out of 3 weeks, shew man - that's pushing it.

Some of you Cincinnatians who don't live in Cincinnati recommend some Rhinegheist and/or Moerlein stuff -- my little store is suddenly overflowing with several options from both.

LOL at these spoiled younger guys. Some people had to work in college. And that usually meant getting in late. In the early 90's there was no better late night TV than Letterman.

Some of you Cincinnatians who don't live in Cincinnati recommend some Rhinegheist and/or Moerlein stuff -- my little store is suddenly overflowing with several options from both.

Rheingeist Cougar or Truth
Moerlein OTR

your life is over, bro. but its not too late. told your gal the same the other day. id turn and run if i were you.

your life is over, bro. but its not too late. told your gal the same the other day. id turn and run if i were you.

Yep. It's a little sad reading these Vegas posts from him. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

The 2nd Floor at Royal Lex certainly didn't. We were too busy waxing hoes, doing drugs, laying down freestyle raps, taunting that Bitch ass Black Cop Rick, and getting in fights with each other (having Gus Jacobs break our door in), etc.

Maybe some Super Tecmo NBA Basketball, but that's about it.

Who the hell watched late shows in college? What a damn loser. Sports and a few stupid comedies were the only thing I watched in college. Was typically busy doing other things, like enjoying the craziest years of my life and occasionally studying.

Monday thru Wednesday if I wasn't in the art building, I was usually back in the dorms by 11:30.

Not all of us had Daddy's business waiting for us. Some of us actually had to go to classes and stuff.

Plus, I went to EKU where the bars all closed at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT