ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely no difference between what happened today and any of those links.

[eyeroll]

Since you don't seem to remember what you posted, here it is again:

He is the sitting president and if white players had refused to go because of Obama, man oh man!

I showed you that white players refused to go to the White House because of Obama.

Man oh man!

I have never in my life seen such venom spewed at anybody. Yeah he’s a pig. Par for the course. At least he’s not doing it in the Oval Office as a sitting President (as far as we know, I see you Bill).

Did you ever read the political thread here during Obama's tenure?

Did you watch Fox News any during the eight years of Obama's tenure?

CNN and MSNBC are doing to Trump exactly what Fox News did to Obama.

(And they all suck because of it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: gocatsdotuk
You pack of slapdick pussies have gotten fatter, dumber, and less interesting as you've shat out more and more children (despite the fact that it is questionable why any woman would ever have sex with a single one of you.)

GYERO is magic to the degree that it is a fun place to talk about Kentucky sports while passing the time.

Quit being idiots. You idiots.

:clap:

Matt Birk because of planned parenthood and Tom Brady because of schedule conflicts(lol).

Exactly like what happened today. Being dense is fun though.

My favorite part is blukel posting for the first time in a year. What drew him out? Name calling about liberals. Get a grip dude.

Not exactky. It wasn’t the what. It was the who. Plenty of bashing on both sides. Don’t care. But really don’t care to read what a hypocritical FOS UNC fan has to say.

Reactions: BeaveUKGT
I never said it was 'exactly like what happened today.' I never made that comparison at all. You're creating a straw man.

I simply showed that, yes, white athletes didn't attend the White House under Obama's administration. No more, no less. And Brady skipped it twice, both times citing family obligations.

Now stop drawing me back into political talk on here.

Tonight I sat through a 3 hour dance recital and then a disgusting dinner at Red Lobster (granddaughters choice, she likes the biscuits and mac-n-cheese, simple palate and all). Both were better than catching up on all of the POLI-GYERO the last 2/3 pages. Take that shit to the political thread, GEYRO MEN, you are better than this crap.

I get not having politics all the time but there would have been about 10 posts in GYERO otherwise. Very boring day without the politics.

Mods, please have the Mexicans build a wall around GYERO. TIA.
maxresdefault.jpg

Not betting my house on Cleveland tonight but i am willing to put up my car on this one.:basketball:

When Trump half sings the anthem and GBA...he’s just trolling, right?
Whether he is or isn’t it works. He’s already made the news cycle forget his tweets about pardoning himself.

When he said, and I quote, “I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters,” he was exactly right. Historians will look back and rate that as the most accurate political #take of our time.

I seriously doubt you know the difference between Obamacare and a wall.

Obamacare is the overly bureaucratic, ill advised health insurance regulation that every single elected official of your chosen party has insisted for 8 straight years they will absolutely repeal on day one. A wall is what they've run into each time those asshats have attempted to do so.

The last 90 or so posts of GYERO are by far the worst part about the "culture war." You're not allowed to enjoy f'n anything anymore because politics has ingrained itself in everything and WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON.

There are a few smug journalists out there who don't like being taken to task for going heavy on the political, "STICK TO SPORTS ONLY APPLIES TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T AGREE WITH YOU POLITICALLY" and the like. Wrong, dudes. The games used to be the things that brought people together regardless of politics and now we can't even have that anymore.

*Discussion I had at work recently: All things being equal and everybody in the league at the top of their game, is Tennessee a top 5 gig in SEC football? By whatever measurements I can use, I can't put Tennessee over Alabama, Florida, Georgia, LSU or A&M. Feel like all of those places have distinct advantages over Tennessee.

* 74th anniversary of D-Day. I'll actually be at the National WW2 Museum tomorrow (totally unrelated). Have a buddy that's a big time ultra runner, and also the great grandson of one of the most important men in WW2 (Andrew Higgins), and is currently in France. He was asked to participate in a 100k trail run that hits all the major monuments, as well as the 5 beaches in the invasion of Normandy.

* Louisville and Lexington really need this....

https://november-project.com/

Went and checked it out for the first time this morning. 6am workout in Champions Square (Superdome). Tons of hot young ace. Very motivational. Free.

Can't really go wrong.

* ....well sex is cheap and talk is overrated....." - sturgill

* Happy Global Running Day. Got my 3 miles in this morning. Anyone else??

* Big Breakfast w/hotcakes from McDonald's. Dude. I can't get this out of my mind. I want it, but also don't.

* I've been booze and coffee free for 9 days. The booze has actually been pretty easy, but the coffee thing is killing me. Such a habit/routine. F this nonsense.

Only one of those I could MAYBE put UT over is TAMU, but that’s only because it seems like TAMU has historically been, at best, second biggest program in their own state while UT. That’s probably not as big of a deal now with Texas being down, TAMU in the SEC, hiring Jimbo Fischer away, etc.

Potentially Tenn is maybe a better job than TAMU but that’s about it.

Maaaan, eff the offseason.

I envy those that can run 5 miles no problem (or 500 a week like Pti), for whatever reason I've never had the ability to run regularly without something hurting, probably my duck like flat feet. I do enjoy the revolving staircase machine at the gym though, like an exhausting endless loop of misery, just like offseason GYERO

Reactions: roguemocha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT