ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could’ve put $75 cash on a table and I couldn’t have guessed who won the super bowl this year.

“Magnanimous” can only be used once, and we all know when that is.

Wanna drop an “obtuse” blast next? [eyeroll]

Sure it's a slap in the face, but I don't know why you cancel and punish the 10 who want to see you. Those guys are pretty damn big fans of yours if they're willing to risk alienating the rest of the team to do it. Why tell them to GTFO?

Strategically it puts Trump in control of the narrative that the NFL is full of trash.

I don’t care what the TV message is or what Trump has done that proves his ignorant side. He is the sitting president and if white players had refused to go because of Obama, man oh man!

Reactions: Col. Angus
The bleeding heart press is putting out some solid propaganda for Bristol. Ask softball question, in a soft tone, where they might not suspect your bias but will certainly point out what a shallow jackass Trump is. Then play victim.

Here's what it is. You're like a Duke fan that just found basketball at the age of 23 when you arrived on campus and now you're like all in on being a Duke Basketball fan(liberal). I'd rather talk about UNC basketball with UKO than read another one of your political takes.

If you're so ingrained in one party you can't be reasonable, which is obviously the case with you. then sit out discussions.

All I can tell you is I didn't have any ulterior motive by asking if he should've invited the ten Eagles. I'm done.

^ I get that.....if Billy G had won a title or two.

By most unbiased accounts Trump has been tremendous when you only factor in his accomplishments.

I think this might be a better comparison.

Chick that moved to Chicago after getting her degree at [insert liberal arts college] and is now like the biggest Cubbies fan in the world. Fly the W!! I love Old Style!!

If you gave me $75 dollars I couldn't tell you what mind f*ckery Anth thinks I'm doing. I asked what I thought was a neutral question, saw that it annoyed you, and stopped. I'm a sneaky liberal m'fer alright.

Cool; how about that Miss America decision today? Decided to take beauty out of the beauty pageant by removing the evening gown and swimsuit categories. Next level thinking on their part, imo.

Apparently their goal was to reduce viewership by over 50%.

No matter what you momos are arguing about politically, Trump is an obnoxious asshole who I didn't vote for yet has somehow, someway managed to be about the most productive president we have ever seen.

If given the choice to vote between Trump and Obama, knowing everything I know right now, I'd probably have to fight myself over it. Obama is what I want to represent this country. Trump somehow (and it isn't clear how since he comes across as a buffoon) manages to get a shit ton of stuff done.

Economy is up. North Korea is cowed. ISIS and Islamic terror is a joke domestically. We have a commitment to responsible immigration. Trump manages to piss the living f*** out of identity politics.

^ Cool.

But ultimately, whatever.

I've let a really bright immigrant kid shadow me at work all week. It is really awesome to see a kid who managed to graduate college, land a good job, have a good attitude, and *WANT* to succeed go at it. That's fun.

That's America.

F*** YOUR POLITICS.

Last edited:
Strategically it puts Trump in control of the narrative that the NFL is full of trash.

I don’t care what the TV message is or what Trump has done that proves his ignorant side. He is the sitting president and if white players had refused to go because of Obama, man oh man!

Breaking news: krazykats is an idiot.

http://theweek.com/articles/460872/18-athletes-who-refused-visit-white-house

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/02/patriots-white-house-visit-skip

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/10-athletes-who-have-skipped-a-visit-to-the-white-house.html

Need any more links?

Love him or hate him, and for most it’s the latter, Trump is doing exactly what he said he would. And he is getting shit done. And he is doing it against the grain. He’s unconventional. He’s disrupting the establishment. He’s playing the liberal media like a harp from hell. Every word he says is obsessed over.

I have never in my life seen such venom spewed at anybody. Yeah he’s a pig. Par for the course. At least he’s not doing it in the Oval Office as a sitting President (as far as we know, I see you Bill).

Would be pretty interesting to see what he could do if he wasn’t spending so much time dealing with the haters, and investigations based off of political hit pieces (dossiers) paid for by the Clinton’s and illegally pushed through by the Obama justice league. Pretty easy to see why they did it, they never thought they’d lose and could cover their tracks. Can’t wait to see what happens between Comey and his deputy (who is really lying).

God bless America.

Trump is an outsider who looks like he is having a ton of fun at both side's and esp., the liberal media's expense. While he is a complete buffoon he is OUR buffoon...and he's getting sh!t done unlike anybody else - on both sides - for a very long time and if you have anything against that, you are blinded by petty politics. Please GFY.

Make America Grope Again...

Last edited:
Reactions: drxman1
There is absolutely no difference between what happened today and any of those links.

[eyeroll]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT