ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 mile(s) and then milk?

No kidding... time to make a new plan
Maybe just stand up and travel new land.

I just completed an 8 mile walk. Upon my return, I had a tall, cold glass of white milk. The sensation I felt had to be similar to what little Mario felt when he got the mushroom or what Popeye felt when he downed a can of spinach. Power up!

For all of you milk drinkers, make sure that you dont eat a bunch cherries after downing a glass of masterbated cow juice. It is what apparently killed President Zachary Taylor.

RIP, CM.

Coached my dad in college. Met him several times. Even though he watched me play a summer league game once when he was coaching Vandy and mistakenly didn't extend an offer, he was always exceedingly nice to me.

:cry:

Last edited:
RIP, C.M. Newton. You could arguably count on one hand the number of people who had a greater impact on Kentucky athletics.

Reactions: -BBH-
My brother just sat next to Darius Miller on a flight from New Orleans to Charlotte.
Cole said DM couldn’t have been nicer and was so friendly.
So I actually got to say, “cool story bro, but I also got to mean it.”
:smiley:

Even though he watched me play a summer league game once when he was coaching Vandy and mistakenly didn't extend an offer, he was always exceedingly nice to me.

You shoulda gone full Adams Williams, imo, and just walked up to him and said "Mr. Newton, it is an honor to accept your scholarship offer. I'll always be a Commodore. I've already taken the liberty of distributing a press release to the Nashville media. Thank you, sir."

I mean it worked on Tubby. Why not?

Reactions: woodfordandwater
Saw Marcus McClinton and his girl at Waffle House back in the day. I told him that I believed. He said Go Cats! and continued to sweet talk his girl and eat his waffles.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
All of our grandmothers had sexual intercourse with Pat Riley.

My dad was fraternity brothers with Pat Riley. Let’s just say that when dad and his best friend from college met some of my friends, and found out who their mothers were...there was an awkward pause...followed by a smirk...and they in fact can confirm that one of our friends mothers did in fact have relations with Pat Riley.

*So, this August event in Las Vegas has gone from a 0% chance of me going to a 50/50 shot with positive movement. Getting 2 houses ready to sell has put a dent in the pocketbook. In other words, I'll be staying somewhere other than the Cosmo and meeting up if I go.

*Looked at some Allegiant flight and cannot believe the prices. I mean, is that real? Do you have to bring your own seat or something? $62 there and $124 back? At that price, it's not worth using my SW points.

*1st swim meet of the season last night. It was a shit show. They are using a new app for timers this year and they apparently had not worked out all the bugs. Got there at 5PM left at 11PM.

*Current plan is to be in Lexington Thursday to watch PRP play St. X at 7 PM. I'll probably be there around 5 if anyone wants to grab some food and have a beer.

*I've swam in the same pool at the same time as Hulk Hogan. The next morning we saw Armand Assante drinking java in the hotel lounge. The Hulkster and John Gotti in two days? Suck on that!

*Looked at some Allegiant flight and cannot believe the prices. I mean, is that real? Do you have to bring your own seat or something? $62 there and $124 back? At that price, it's not worth using my SW points.

Those prices only get you on the plane, everything else is extra.*

*and there's a small chance you'll have to make an emergency landing due to engine failure.

Flew Allegiant 3 times direct to Cincinnati for ~ $125 round trip. Planes are actually very nice, clean, new, etc. Trick is....

- you'd better not need any form of customer service
- only bring what you can fit in a small backpack
- don't pick your seat (although I've never had anyone sit next to me)

It's super cheap for a reason. EVERYTHING costs extra.

I'm paying the $12 to pick my seat to avoid the off-chance I get a middle on a 4 hour flight. No thanks.

Also recommend *NOT* watching the 60 Minutes piece before your flight.

-You aren't kidding about RyanAir. What a nightmare. They didn't even have an actual gate during our lovely experience.

Reactions: drxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT