ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love milk, drink a couple gallons a week and make smoothies every day with it. Cows are bad for the environment, almonds take a bunch of water to make one gallon(bad for environment), pea milk is meh...don’t know the best alternative.

Almond milk is the biggest scam alive. Almonds are loaded with protein but somehow almond milk isn’t. Eff that noise.

Truth. Each glass has, what, about 1 almond in it?

But from the point of view of the almond producers, it's brilliant. "Hey, what if we took that water we used to rinse off the almonds and instead of letting it go down the sink we put some sugar and gum thickeners in there with it and called it 'almond milk' and promoted it as some healthy alternative?"

It's selling their processing wastewater at a premium.

Oh I for sure still enjoy, but been trying to reduce my carbon footprint as much as possible as of late.
Either sell all of your possessions and donate all of your earnings to people having tens of kids they can’t support themselves and, oh by the way, are all striving for lives with carbon footprints you can’t fathom, or kindly STFU about your carbon footprint take, GreenJustice Rooster.

Only saw it after some guy named Pope liked the tweet since I don't follow Harris or ELL. That's the guy you need to watch out for.

WTF are you talking about? Harris and I have tickets together for football games, so yeah we are friends and I sit with his family. Actually some of the best kids I’ve ever met.

Jesus you are weird.

Not a big deal, just don’t want to be a shitty glutton with NFG about the future.

I am not a fan of the Warriors. Hope LeBron joins Harden, George, Paul on the Bulls (anywhere really) and spanks them.

WTF are you talking about? Harris and I have tickets together for football games, so yeah we are friends and I sit with his family. Actually some of the best kids I’ve ever met.

Jesus you are weird.
It was a joke. You are the dumbest extremely smart person I've met.

Now.....wtf are you talking about? I never made mention of laughing at the kids or Harris. I'm laughing at the league and the probable sanctimonious douches that run it.

I hate white milk. In 44 years on this earth I have had, maybe, 2 glasses of it.

Will drink chocolate milk so long as I can make it with that Nesquik powder stuff. Of course I haven't had that since I was a young lad. Never really cared for the Hershey chocolate syrup mix.

Basically, I don't like milk. Or eggs. Or birds.

Monday Randos:

-I like Milk, but I never actually drink it. Smoothies (almond), Blue Box, and recipes is about all the play liquid milk gets from me. Can't do cereal at home b/c 1 box is typically a serving.

Oh, and Adults that drink Milk with dinner are just weird. My golf league partner brings a Dean's Chug onto the course on Wednesday nights. :weary:

-Need that Travis news.

-Chad seems to be flying high in Mexico. Figured that "not a beach/lake guy" nonsense would go by the wayside once he visited such a place. Helluva few weeks for my buddy, basically has life on hold.

...that said, it's going to be funny when he returns and has to head back into work like a normal married Man. #honeymoonisoverforever.

-Very large (for me) Future riding on Golden St winning the Championship at -120. #FreeMoney

-Have become quite the BlackJack player these past few years.

-I went all day Saturday thinking the Belmont was that evening, even bitched at a bartender that they weren't showing it. :flushed:

-Those creepily tailored Instagram Sponsored Ads really make you want to buy things. All sorts of cool shit popping up on my feed lately.

early

Last edited:
<———drinks milk with every meal unless at a restaurant.

-Not pointing you out @B.B.d.K. because it’s horse racing but I love when MEGAFAN comes in the bar and needs a channel switched over ASAP because his team is playing only for me to inform him they don’t even play today. Way to be, guy.

If it’s for a fan of MY Cubs and we don’t get the channel, I’ll break out my MLBtv app on my phone for them.

-Took the week off with my mom in town and I think I want to be a stay at home spouse now. Little yard work, dogs by the pool, a podcast or two, home gym workout, have some supper cooking, all before she gets home. What a life.

That being said I work the next 3 days and it’s off to Chicago for the weekend.

What exactly do the Palumbos do? They Lexington real estate tycoons or something? Feel I remember a palumbo street or some such from my time there years ago.

I give my sweet little angel daughter organic grass fed milk that costs 5.99 a gallon and will happily continue to do so because I saw a special on 60 minutes 5 years ago about how all the hormones in milk were causing kids to undergo puberty at 9 years old, otherwise I don't drink milk because I'm a grown adult and I can't imagine what it would do to my digestive system after not drinking it for 10 years.

Packers. Everything else is Chicago. And yeah PTI, we’ve been over this. I actually went to the WS like a real Cubs fan. Only thing I live and die by game to game is U.K. though, obviously.

-JWow and Joey big timed us at Tulip Friday. NBD, we'll holler when we get on their level.

-Resealable deli tray packs are just bullsh*t. That sucker barely reseals the first time. Just use ziplock technology.

-Moving is for the birds. I can pack like a mother f*cker. Unpacking, f*ck that. Really considering just paying some fine immigrant hard working gents to place all these boxes on the f*cking curb.

-Landscaping this week though. Seriously, the mud pit construction site front yard is what has given me the most anxiety. I can't stand that shit.

-Bill Wennington > Jordan Clarkson

Seriously, that dude is awful.

-Going to have a hard time convincing me that Lagavulin 16 is not the pound for pound best whiskey on the planet.

-Is baseball season about over?

Reactions: jayroon
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT