ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re not helping yourself.
The only other options were Ohio teams and FFFFFFF*******#####KKKKKK anything to do with that state, except wcc obviously.

Hung a serious heavy bag underneath the house to go along with the rest of the gym last night. Love those things. Really adds to the gym feel and some of the best, most therapeutic, skill-improving cardio exercises you can do. Goes without saying, that running outside in a direct line for dozens of miles on end is better for you and develops many more otherwise useable skills though.

I am of European ancestry so that's why I love Ronaldo and that soccer team he plays on.
Love when they apply this to those 23&Me commercials. “I thought I was Irish, come to find out I’m actually German! Trading in my kilt for lederhosen now!”

Lagavulin 16 is fantastic, though I haven't been too happy with the $30 price hike over the past couple years.

Kooky, Bowmore is another nice option if you prefer a milder peat. The 12 year old is quite good and is at a reasonable price point.

Laphroaig 10 and Ardbeg 10 have been my go-to's recently. Always deliver.

I wonder what scotch Michael Jordan prefers.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
I love milk, but when you realize it’s basically the secretion of a cow being jerked off.....that kinda tempers the appeal.

For me, anyways.

Kind of weird nonbabies don’t just drink human breast milk when you really think about it. There has to be a pretty big market out there for it. And the advertisements just write themselves.

Clever bottling, marketing, etc...and it could be a gold mine.

Kind of weird nonbabies don’t just drink human breast milk when you really think about it. There has to be a pretty big market out there for it. And the advertisements just write themselves.

They have banks and donors already.

I'll stick with cows. Thanks.

Reactions: roguemocha
Die hard Chicago sports fan for everything.

Well, except for NFL, because there’s a legendary franchise 3 hours up the road.

Jeez. What a prick.

Bodybuilders already buy it in bulk actually.

Just heard from a friend returning here from Louisville that the Behrs opened up a new spot in Louisville. The Post? Any word on that? He said it was packed. Good to hear, known that family longer than I’ve sucked on here per voinovich.

PTI, we never visited in the winter because that’s a terrible idea so there you go. #thisargumentisalwaysstupid

Bodybuilders already buy it in bulk actually.

Just heard from a friend returning here from Louisville that the Behrs opened up a new spot in Louisville. The Post? Any word on that? He said it was packed. Good to hear, known that family longer than I’ve sucked on here per voinovich.

PTI, we never visited in the winter because that’s a terrible idea so there you go. #thisargumentisalwaysstupid

Yep. Stupid argument. I'm a Red Sox, Patriots and obviously love the Knicks. What's so silly about dat?

Last edited:
-Plaxico wasn't licensed to carry a concealed weapon. You can't pick and choose which laws you want to follow.

-The Post opened in January 2015. Thanks for the scoop!

I didn't care for it b/c it was advertised as NY style, but more like hand tossed. To be fair, I went there the first month it was open, which is typically a no-no.

Here's a review:

Last edited:
Their Italian sausage is phenomenal. Talked to the dude a bit about it last week. Made fresh which is obvious and this coming from a dude that is very particular about Italian sausage. Also love that it's crumbled on.

Excellent pizza.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Leige and dairy was very overrated and over priced. Still Homemade pie and ice cream for this sugar junky.

* weighed in yesterday down 15 pounds from last November.

Bearno’s has a spot in the old Limestone Bay Marina on River Rd. The lass and I hit it up on Friday with another couple. Cool little spot with live music outside on the patio.

It’s been years since I had Bearno’s. It may not be AUTHENTIC NEW YORK STYLE!1 za but whatever style it is I enjoy those square slices.

Is this our entire squad? We are fn screwed. Nick Richards is playing 45 mpg. Brad is getting mpgs. Yikes.

De2f9Y2X0AADMEN.jpg

I don't. Kid is more eskimo than Eye-talian, IMO. I'd love to see his 23 & Me results.

New money mutt, as Rob73 and his important friends like to refer to him.
Verified other than Eskimo. South End red neck via splash of Wop, Mick, Kraut, Bama, NY, obligatory rumors of Native American and of course the section of my family I'm fairly certain crawled right out of Horse Cave similar to the creatures in LOTR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT