ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what Mitch said but as soon as the B10 passes the SEC in TV revenue, which is expected this year, the SEC will be looking to add money. That's when alcohol sales get approved.

Jordan played every game in the reg season 9 times and 2 more years of playing 80 games. people are bragging about Lebron finally doing it for the first time this year. Jordan never took a game off 9 times, never quit on his team once. Again, Lebron is number 2 on any list, but he ain't Mike. the east has been laughable the last decade. Lebron hasn't gone through anyone of sigficance to get to the finals in the east, ever. Mike beat 50+ win teams in the playoffs 20 times to Lebron's 15. Hell Kobe beat 50+ win teams 25 times in his career.

is-femail-lebron-james-wears-thom-browne-shorts-suit-to-game-1-of-nba-finals-cavaliers-wear-cropped-trousers.jpg

Jordan would physically whip his ass. Brutally. And steal his purse.

Larry Bird from 84-86 would whoop them both fwiw. And talk trash while he was doing it. Probably never even take off his warmup.

I love Larry Bird. Dude was ruthless.

But his off-season training regiment included crushing Budweiser all summmer long and playing pick up in his back yard in French Lick. That makes me respect him even more but these dudes today are so much more advanced with how they train and take care of their bodies he would struggle some in today’s game.

The Eastern Little League might be my new hatboggan. The fact they know and keep up with the single season strikeout record is strange. But congrats to TmfH's kid for breaking the record. No doubt he is going to be a good player.

I suppose they have plaques up to show the record holders for every stat?

Reactions: funKYcat75
I’m kind of surprised the parents of Eastern LL are ok with their kids playing at average at best facilities.

I’m happy for Todd, his kid is a really
Nice young man too. Hope he makes it to the big leagues someday too.

I’m disturbed how much Chief follows little boys though.
Only saw it after some guy named Pope liked the tweet since I don't follow Harris or ELL. That's the guy you need to watch out for.

I’m kind of surprised the parents of Eastern LL are ok with their kids playing at average at best facilities.

We had much better facility at Western off Parker’s Mill but they don’t want to leave Chevy Chase. They could have a new facility at Jacobsen.

So there’s “pea milk” now? Had to try it...not the best, just a heads up. Super thick and almost a smokey aftertaste. Assuming it’s been in anth’s house for months already.

@cawoodsct thoughts on Armen Keteyan’s Tiger bio?

Just finished it. Nothing groundbreaking but a helluva read.

@cawoodsct thoughts on Armen Keteyan’s Tiger bio?

Just finished it. Nothing groundbreaking but a helluva read.
I own it. Still haven’t made my way through it yet. Think I got caught up in FF and Masters and put it away. I’ll pull it out this week and finish it. Sounds like these guys did the most extensive work on Tiger to date.

Don’t do pea milk, but bought cashew milk since it was on sale today. Almond milk is my favorite in smoothies though.

Reactions: roguemocha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT