ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I just can't understand why we'd be against alcohol. I mean, we're actively building clubs designed specifically for booze in Baseball/Basketball. What? So f*cking dumb.

-Speaking of which, the BB clubs(as of now), will be open all game but you won't be able to bring drinks out of them and they will have no view of the court. So... that's dumb but I'm not really about drinking at BB because I don't want any more reasons for people running down the aisles during the game.

-Cold draft beer at the baseball games though. Shew. That's about the pinnacle.

-Spatchcock>>>>>>>>Beer can - In fact if I see you do beer can I automatically know your level of grilling expertise.

-Mashburn and Eric Davis were my heroes. Worshiped. My .44 Magnum reboot from Homage is so f*cking money. Would get in trouble at baseball practice trying to copy that batting stance. At some point I'm buying that authentic 1990 ED jersey.

Reactions: bbonds
Nick Faldo is maybe the worst lead golf analyst (who worked multiple years) in history. At this point I sincerely hate the guy.

Faldo is boring, provides almost no insight for a player of his caliber, and isn’t the least bit funny.

He’s about as bland as it gets, but CBS doesn’t have to worry about him saying anything controversial or getting arrested, etc... I can only assume the safety of his blandness is the only reason he’s still employed. It certainly isn’t because he’s good.

Yeah, he had a Top 50 all time running mate and another All Star./All Defense Guy in Grant. As good of a 3some as there was in the league.

Hell, Armstrong was an All Star.

On a scale of 1-10, Faldo is about a 5 or 6. But, he’s British. In golf that accent adds two points by itself.

Absolutely. Golf Radio is :fire: with the British broadcast.

Last edited:
Yeah, he had a Top 50 all time running mate and another All Star./All Defense Guy in Grant. As good of a 3some as there was in the league.

so essentially what Lebron had in Miami and still managed to lose twice.

I mean he is the second best player to ever play the game, still not bad.

- I prefer to mow my own yard so that I can make it look like I want. Horizontal stripes one week, Vertical the next. Also do my own edging and trimming, too. Something about finishing up the yard, having a cold one or 5, that I find rewarding. Plus it gets me out of the house so I don't have to listen to the lass wanting me to something mundane like put the dishes away.

-MJ vs. Bron... Different era's, different rules, etc. Both dominated their time on the court. Glad to have been able to experience them both in their greatness. Kind of like Jack and Tiger. No way to really compare era's

- as far as alcohol sales at games I find it very hypocritical of ole Mitch to allow the big money donors to enjoy a cocktail at the games but screw BJW. I get that you have to take care of those that butter your bread but your average fan is paying for tickets, parking, concessions, and probably spends more on licensed apparel than the Joe Craft's of the world. Let them enjoy a few beers.

Man, I didn't realize the level of ball watching Kevin Durant was doing on that FT miss. You can't let JR Smith of all people beat you to a 50-50 ball on a missed FT, even if you know he's going to mess it up when he gets it. Dude's late game play left a lot to be desired. He's played the end of close games with the kind of distrust you would have if you played years of games with Westbrook and knew you were never going to get it back if you gave it up and GSW is lucky that the other dudes have bailed him out in enough of these situations for them to still be in great shape.

The NBA has come out and said Draymond should have clearly been called for a lane violation on the miss.

I truly fell bad for Lebron because you have to play perfect to have a shot this year and he did.

Horace Grant had an awesome run from 90 to 95.

His career reached its acme in 91-92 when he posted over 60 TS% on 21 points per 48 with above average rebounding. He was the perfect third wheel for an attack led by 2 high volume shooters.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I mean...Pippen faked migranes so he wouldn't have to play against the Pistons in the 80's, wasn't like he was one of the fifty greatest then.

Yeah, I'd love to have Horace Grant and Pippen on my team if I'm a star wing. They're the ultimate dirty work guys that are talented enough to get AS game mentions. Both busted their ass on d, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT