ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think medical technology is amazing? Well, I just installed a bidet today and the butthole cleaning tech is really up there. My whistle couldn’t be cleaner.
Glad to hear you’re trying to keep with up to GYERO’s resident tastemaker.

As resident tastemaker, I wanted to check-in on something: Has GYERO started to catch up to living that Bidet-Life, or are you all still human monsters?

Reactions: roguemocha
Realtors; what's the standard protocol for approaching someone to buy a house if it's not on the market? Contact an agent and have them send a letter to the owner?

FWIW the house is part of a larger parcel of land that I don't want/couldn't afford (I'd be asking to purchase the house and about an acre in front of the house that connects to the road), but the house itself is abandoned and obviously not the owner's residence.

Burn a cross in their front yard and wait for them to list. I'm not a realtor but I'll get that motherf'er to sell.

Reactions: GrandePdre
Yeah, nothing starts a good sales pitch like a snail mailed letter. You should have it delivered *certified* mail. That's a slam dunk every time.

Good luck picking up a huge bargain!

Well I’m a Jew and start every money spending conversation with “I’m broke” or “No chance we can afford that”. Just really sets the tone the rest of the way for.........well the rest of my life honestly.

Once we started the discussion of moving/building I did show her a plan I liked that was affordable......she only had a few “small” changes that increased the price almost 100K from what the builder has as his list price for sell today.

She wanted to be apart because by now she is on to my strategy and really she wants to buy and avoid the 8-10 month process, but she will settle on the wait if she gets everything she wants.

In all honesty if she was as adamant at being financially prepared for these types of things as she is at proving me wrong, then I’d go over board knowing it wouldn’t destroy me eventually.

As is I’m on my way to dinner where I’ll spend over $100 on food and a few drinks, then stop by the gas station on the way home where she will probably spend $10-20 on something(anything) then I’ll spend the rest of my night wandering around in the Amazon Rainforest.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
I'm a serial job hopper.
My income is extremely unsteady.
My career is highly unsecure.

Also great convo starts for you, imo.

Yeah, nothing starts a good sales pitch like a snail mailed letter. You should have it delivered *certified* mail. That's a slam dunk every time.

Good luck picking up a huge bargain!
Thanks man! Do you know the place on the PVA website where personal email addresses or Grindr profiles are listed so I don't have to resort to the shame of mailing a letter? I would use Facebook but you never know who's had their identity stolen these days

Rogue’s whistle cleaner?

a1704972826_16.jpg

What is wrong with some of y'alls wives? Mine has realistic expectations to pricing and how long jobs will last. The only thing she gets tow-up about is when progress doesnt meet the agreed upon time table.

Speaking of, shes a little down. There was a house in the area we've been looking, new construction, that she LOVED that recently sold. Not for nothing but I've been telling her we need to spend some $ quickly to get our home ready for listing. Trying to convince her to build so we get exactly what we want. One day, '73.

I'll continue to use wipes instead of having a gush of water shot up my butthole.

Tomorrow = wrecked.

What is wrong with some of y'alls wives? Mine has realistic expectations to pricing and how long jobs will last. The only thing she gets tow-up about is when progress doesnt meet the agreed upon time table.

Speaking of, shes a little down. There was a house in the area we've been looking, new construction, that she LOVED that recently sold. Not for nothing but I've been telling her we need to spend some $ quickly to get our home ready for listing. Trying to convince her to build so we get exactly what we want. One day, '73.

I'll continue to use wipes instead of having a gush of water shot up my butthole.

Tomorrow = wrecked.

I'm going to admit ---------------> I didn't see Mr. Bernie Sadori as the sage of marital bliss in GYERO but by God he nailed it.

Also, to the idiots out there --> minor gripes about the wife are funny. Bizarre dissections of disfunction are not. Not. At. All.

Speaking of, anyone in Lex know a reasonable house painter? Someone that doesn’t advertise and mows through homes like machines...

Bought a new house in Versailles and needs some work before we move in.

@80 Proof ?
I can hook you up with a Mr. Kentucky basketball who is not a drug user and is fair with price. DM me on Twitter I’ll give you his number.

There isn't an upgrade to where my wife and I sat today for the Kentucky Oaks. I mean...that was some fancy setup. And I wore a 46L blazer.*

/humblebrag

* In the pocket of said blazer, I found an uncashed Keeneland ticket from 2006...from the infamous party bus day. :flushed:

Glad you had a great day. Enjoy the moment man. You’ll probably never know what it’s like to go 360, but at least you can buy great seats.

[smoke]

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Henry Clay kid Walker Buehler with 6 no-hit innings tonight in his 3rd MLB start ever, and the Dodger bullpen trying to finish off the combined no-no for him right now. Pretty cool if he gets a piece of it.

EDIT- They got it.

1.JPG

Last edited:
Pretty cool for him, but you gotta let him keep it going, right?
Yes. This is the dumbest part of an otherwise great sport.

MY CHART SAYS HE THROUGH TO MANY PITCHES HAS TO COME OUT FOR SAFETY

ALSO WE ENCOURAGE OUR PITHERS TO DOT OTHER HUMANS WITH 97 MPH FASTBALLS IF THEY ADMIRE THERE HOME RUNS TWO LONG THIS IS HOWEVER IS NOT FOR SAFETY

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I'm going to admit ---------------> I didn't see Mr. Bernie Sadori as the sage of marital bliss in GYERO but by God he nailed it.

Also, to the idiots out there --> minor gripes about the wife are funny. Bizarre dissections of disfunction are not. Not. At. All.

Sage words.

I'm team Hank. How he ever got tagged as a sub par poster is beyond me. Dude is OG(yero) bonafide...

Bow ties have been around for like 300 years, I don’t think they’re going anywhere.

Agree on the loud suits though, Mags has looked awful the last few years. It’s not even loud but still somewhat fashionable, it’s just terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT