ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romeo Langford seems like a legitimate dork. Like I bet he plays Risk and tries to "break out the Guitar Hero" at parties, and only dates girls he could see himself marrying someday. And if she doesn't like Dave Matthews, that's a deal breaker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Col. Angus
Of all the bullshit ‘Toots Palumbo’ (H/t Richie) has posted, she should be most embarrassed of the parent-shaming/lecturing picture of the poor kid at the UK game...

Absolutely despicable. Makes me mad even now thinking about it.
She then had the gall to post about how her precious son had seen the bullied-Keaton video and proclaimed that HE would be his friend!! When I pointed out the irony in that and her child shaming tweet she instantly blocked me. So thank you guys for keeping me posted about how much of a snotty bitch she still is. Goodness.

Reactions: Brandon Stroud
Attended my buddy's wedding in South Haven, MS this past weekend. He's from Chicago, of the attendees it was 95% Eyetalians from Chicago and the remaining 5% were the bride's family. Just about any stereotype I could come up with for Mississippi was accurate.

1. Creepy brother with mail order Asian bride (ok this one threw me off)
2. Racist dad that refused to attend his daughter's wedding in any perceived liberal city forcing them to settle for marrying 5 miles from his farm.
3. Plain mom dressed like a Quaker
4. Weird uncle with freshly pressed polo and Harley Davidson hat
5. Redneck rich former boss with 911 Carrera, .45 holstered side piece and disability license plate
6. Insanely hot blonde that probably had no idea there's a world outside of the city

My buddy's friends lassies...shoo f'ing wee. They brought some smoke with them.

Attended my buddy's wedding in South Haven, MS this past weekend. He's from Chicago, of the attendees it was 95% Eyetalians from Chicago and the remaining 5% were the bride's family. Just about any stereotype I could come up with for Mississippi was accurate.

2. Racist dad that refused to attend his daughter's wedding in any perceived liberal city forcing them to settle for marrying 5 miles from his farm.
5. Redneck rich former boss with 911 Carrera, .45 holstered side piece and disability license plate
6. Insanely hot blonde that probably had no idea there's a world outside of the city

Pics would be appreciated of the hot smoke

Reactions: drxman1
Didn't really feel comfortable taking pics of random sloots at a wedding to post on the Interwebs.

I've been to a wedding like that before, but in Eastern Kentucky. Was there booze involved? Because the one I went to sure didn't have it, and the Chicago (in this case Houston contingent) didn't handle that well (as well as pretty much everybody else outside the bride's family).

Living most of my life in eastern KY, I can count on one hand the number of weddings I’ve went to that actually had alcohol.

My old boss’s wife attended Mafia wedding (she went to boarding school with the bride) in 1950’s New Jersey. There was muscle at the door and a bottle of Jim Beam in a paper bag at the center of every table. Now that’s a wedding, IMO.

My old boss’s wife attended Mafia wedding (she went to boarding school with the bride) in 1950’s New Jersey. There was muscle at the door and a bottle of Jim Beam in a paper bag at the center of every table. Now that’s a wedding, IMO.
Are you sure that wasn’t a first communion party?

The bride's family other than the bride herself did absolutely nothing by way of offering time or money. They didn't pay a dime for the rehearsal, the venue, the DJ, the florist...etc...didn't pick up a single bill. So, the Chicago contingent got beer/wine in even though the Imperial Wizard threw objections to that.

I have to hand it to them, though. I don't think I could have kept quiet through all of that. Felt awful for my buddy's mom because she was an absolute mess all day and to top it all off, the florist literally shows up to finish setup mid-ceremony.

Surprised it all turned out pretty well given the obstacles put in place. Also the last time I ever accept to be in a wedding that isn't one of my brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT