ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have reached my FAT pinnacle here a week out from Derby. Decided to start this keto thing and hit the gym. Diet and exercise what a concept.

Oaks/Derby combo this year. This will be my last year choosing to go on my own dime, I love it but its just not worth it. I will be finely dressed of course and my square will not match my tie/socks/jacket.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-airport-lounge-once-a-refuge-is-a-total-zoo-1525106268?mod=e2tw

^ All of this and I blame GYERO.

5’11” 190+. If you have a built upper or lower body you’re screwed on clothes unless you get actual clothes made for body builders/lifters. Fat and skinny america are to blame. Fits up top way too long below the waist. Fits below the waist, extra schmedium up top. And good luck finding 32 inch waist pants that don’t snug up tight on your thighs.

No idea what size jacket I wear anymore. Haven’t worn one in years.

Used to have that problem back when I was all buff. Growing back into the rack...Shew.

Gorgeous day to put the top down. Picture me rolling...

Reactions: Mashburned
1162660.jpg

5’11” 3/4 I wanted 6’ pretty bad but just didn’t have the genetics for it. Shoes off.

My presence alone probably makes me seem 7’ though.

Just heights and widths today? How about everyones length and girth as well? I'm 17 inches and 2.2 inches in diameter, that's using the standard measurement of anus to tip plus twice around the balls.

Last edited:
I can hit several of JEFF’s fine establishments with a dead cat but can’t tecall the last time I went to one tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT