ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen Nime = white privilege. At least somebody could get her backtracking quickly if they mentioned that on her timeline.

Best part is "I tell UK fans . . . ". I

Instead of just saying what she has to say, she has to frame it as if UK fans are always asking her because she's an expert.

"When hordes of UK fans ask me - a learned expert and program insider - AND THEY DO ASK ME, all the time, in fact, this is what I tell them. And now I'm sharing the same wisdom on Twitter, free of charge . . ."

Last edited:
Fat guy (no GYERO) at Kroger wearing pajama pants and untied shoes.

:eek:

Probably incel. Or rogue.

That was standard patron choice of garments at the K-Mart in Newport. Finding a belt wrapped around a well-fitted pair of pants was akin to spotting a unicorn.

fatguy, the Aldi that replaced that Kmart is a hell of a grocery store. I had always thought that Aldi was a bad discount store until that one went in and I checked it out. Lo and behold, I find out it actually represents the coming revolution of German grocery perfection.

The Newport Kmart was abysmal. I sometimes walked around in there when feeling especially hungover and loathsome. They had the cheapest dip in town, tho.

- Connecticut kind of sucks so far. I mean, it's beautiful and I'm in a cool area...but the people are pretty much the worst.

- The job isn't too exciting either. No adrenaline from an election, just doing general consulting for someone going to run for governor.

- Michelle Wolf, she toed the line...don't get the huge outrage though.

- I've watched the Let's Make a Deal friendzone video 1000 times. Hilarious and cringe worthy.

- How was the NJT-Real Jerry Tipton meeting?

Last edited:
-Ok, Maxxx. Enough nerd-gasm-ing. You saw a comic movie.

-This actually has some potential, especially when sports gambol becomes legal. Your Call Football

-Big old steak last night, cooked and seasoned to absolute perfection.

-LeBron is just unreal. That hapless sack of shit team shouldn't be moving on.

-BatCats have their troubles but survived a near brutal loss yesterday. Need to win the 3 remaining series.

Last edited:
-Dang it GYERO, I'm not gonna let Anth's birthday be hijacked by political talk. Happy birthday, buddy.

-Back on the wagon today. Rewarded myself for my first half-marathon by eating like a slob for a week and doing absolutely no exercise. Probably not ideal, but it just felt *right*.

-I have nothing to say about our 14 guards on next year's roster. I'm just glad Quade's back, and I'm just gonna TRUST THE PROCESS.

-Why in the world didn't the NBA reschedule that Game Seven yesterday for a prime-time slot? There was literally nothing else competing for viewers at that time last night, save for a Yankees/Angels tilt. Dumb.

-Also dumb....why they're not releasing the new "Solo" movie this Friday, on May the Fourth. May the Fourth....get it? lolz.

I’m not NBA conspiracy guy, but that game was shady as hell the last 2 minutes.

In the end Oladipo hit a garbage 3, that swung a 4M win for Vegas to a 3M loss.

* Someone hit a garbage, meaningless 3 at the end of a game?? No freaking way. Pics or it didn't happen.

* Fantastic weekend....
- lunch at commanders palace Friday, followed by Sturgill Simpson at Jazz Fest
- hung out in the Quarter with some old college buds who were in town for a bachelor party. Walked right past Sir Nick Faldo.
- National WW2 museum and brewery hop with Suter last night. Bumped into Mannie Fresh and his family as we were leaving.

* Played a little hand in orchestrating Simpson's opening act on Friday. We've got a famous all male Mardi Gras krewe/dance troupe called the 610 Stompers...

https://610stompers.com/

I texted old boy's wife about a month ago to see if she was coming to town for Jazz Fest, but she was not. She did however say he really wanted the 610 Stompers to perform on stage with him, but wasn't having any luck setting it up. I put in a couple calls to my buddies in that krewe. The first one (Sean) basically said it wasn't gonna happen. The second (Ryan) was all jacked up, called their executive director, and passed his contact info to me. I assumed I'd just have to give this to Sturgill's publicist/manager/whatever, but his wife just said "nah, he fired all those guys. just gimme the dude's name and he'll call him himself."

I can only imagine that phone call....."yeah, hello. my name is sturgill. i'm playing jazz fest. would your group come be my opening act and dance on stage with me?"

So anyways, it went down. They actually had a tough time setting it up because they also performed Wednesday at game 5 of the Cavs-Pacers series.

https://www.facebook.com/casey.urschel

Video on there. 4 minute opening montage.

http://www.nola.com/jazzfest/index.ssf/2018/04/sturgill_simpson_jazz_fest_new.html

Newspaper story on there.

* Ordered a tux. No more renting for this guy. Own it outright. No lease payments, mortgages, or nothing.

Slim fit. 38 regular.

* Phag.

My buddy is a 610 Stomper (he did the Sturgill gig, not the game). His bride surprised him by having them show up for their wedding reception last year. Fun stuff.

Wouldn't it be more suspicious if Vegas won?

Why? When the MOB or whatever shady characters are paying to fix games do you think they then contact Vegas?

Again, I’m not saying the fix was in, but when ESPN does a report because of a 7M swing based on a garbage time 3 it always ends up going that far by some.

Still remember the Lakers/Kings where the ref has even come out and said he was paid off to fix the game.

Why? When the MOB or whatever shady characters are paying to fix games do you think they then contact Vegas?

Again, I’m not saying the fix was in, but when ESPN does a report because of a 7M swing based on a garbage time 3 it always ends up going that far by some.

Still remember the Lakers/Kings where the ref has even come out and said he was paid off to fix the game.

Oh, Krazy Kat.

Reactions: Midway Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT