ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Katina Powell's Facebook post this morning

I was in a relationship for 17 years...8 months ago i was released...now i want a ADD ON relationship...every year i want to add a female to my relationship until everyday of the week is completed...so when its my day to be active i can swap out...Im dead ass serious...let the recruiting begin...#KP

That what DLamb20 do #EAT #SWAPEMOUT

Reactions: cawoodsct
I mean gonorrhea is the only thing appropriate for that bitch that friend zoned the guy on Wayne Brady, right?

Caveat, lose the ironic mustache and grow some balls.

Last edited:
I mean gonorrhea is the only thing appropriate for that bitch that friend zoned the guy on Wayne Brady, right?

was most likely faked and likely so if you continued to watch the rest of their appearance on the show, but yes.

South Florida golf courses don't suck. 92 at Vasari Country Club yesterday. 86 at Raptor Bay today. I'll take it.

Took Thunder ML at +120 at 22-18. No reason with Rubio out they shouldn't win this. Leggo

Reactions: GrandePdre
Utah’s home court advantage is wodie. That place is bonkers and D Mitchell was just silly last night. Mercy what a clinic.

Took Utah live as a dog when they went down 9. NBA GAMBOL streak has been :fire: this month.

So Washington’s pops shot down the rumors his son is leaning NBA? Terrific, thanks for clearing that up. Parents just need to chill.

I do get a bonor thinking of this team with PJ, Vando and Wenyen. Throw in Maxey for our 19th PG spot and let’s line em up.

Nice weather forecast if you enjoy 70’s and sunny. Derby and taco day just looks stupid nice.

Go pelicans

Anybody have any Derby horse news? None of you all rich enough to own a t-bred yet? I’ve always proposed a GYERO Stables over a GYERO sports bar anyway. Let’s see Mags keep up with that!

Rob and Anth, get on it!

Learn florida geographic terms. “South Florida” is Miami metro area. Dade, Broward, Palm Beach counties. Naples/Ft. Myers area is properly referred to as Southwest Florida.

In South-west Flo-ri-da, Gal-e-a-na IS Chry-sler Ply-mouth!

Don't know if that dealership is even still around but that jingle is still stuck in my head from 30+ years ago. /Power of marketing.

Last edited:

I don’t think the whole thing was staged. But I do think the guy was just doing it as a joke without telling the girl and then acted as awkward as possible to play it up make it funnier . That’s why the girl is genuinely cracking up, IMO. Funny guy, IMO.

-Dude looked like he was genuinely about to cry. Props to them if it was acting.

-N'Faly Dante would be great paired with Ace Baldwin.

-Great weather for the mini. Really glad I got to sleep in until 745 when G decided to jump on top of me and make me watch Peppa Pig.

-nice lil ride

Reactions: roguemocha
Anybody have any Derby horse news? None of you all rich enough to own a t-bred yet? I’ve always proposed a GYERO Stables over a GYERO sports bar anyway. Let’s see Mags keep up with that!

Rob and Anth, get on it!

Had 8% ownership in a partnership between 2010 and 2015. Depeche Chat (French for Hurry Up Cat) was our best horse. Won a stakes race, 2-3 at Churchill, a couple at Keeneland I think, and some races in Florida and Indiana. We also raced on Derby Day in 2011. It was an absolute blast. Worth every penny. And I got to name the horse. I've got his stall name placard from one of his races at Churchill hanging in my room. After he got claimed he won a race the same day Pharoah won the Triple Crown at Belmont, and we were there to see it.

Katina Powell's Facebook post this morning

I was in a relationship for 17 years...8 months ago i was released...now i want a ADD ON relationship...every year i want to add a female to my relationship until everyday of the week is completed...so when its my day to be active i can swap out...Im dead ass serious...let the recruiting begin...#KP

So she wants to get seven women together so that she can tag out if someone wants to screw her?

I mean, she did the Lord's work when it comes to Louisville, I guess, but that sloot isn't even good at being a slut, imo.

How long until Brady and Kramer get into a smack fight over forknight?

Also. O/U on how much Kramer has spent on forknight thus far? $800. Over...all day.

I’ve been busy with my business. We have had a life changing run of luck. Literally, selling millions of dollars in sports cards. Ric Flair was at the store signing autographs last month. I know. I know. I’m a broke loser who will never accomplish anything in life.

Either way, I don’t have a clue what forknignt is or time for that jank ass bitch Kramer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT