ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NRA pays politicians to tell you that liberals are going to take all your guns, so you better stock up.

This notion that liberals don't want to take your guns is silly and shows your ignorance. Hell the capital of our country, DC, from 1975-2008, you couldn't own a handgun, even in your own home. Until a lawsuit was filed that went all the way to the supreme Court, who ruled it unconstitutional.

You never really know when a Red Dawn situation could arise. You can’t expect us to throw rocks at the enemy. And you can NOT expect me to pay full price at Golden Coral.

The NRA saves freedom and delivers value. So, f*ck off gay liberal Ain’triots (trademarked)

Reactions: akers65
Our Walmart Ozark Trail cooler is going strong. Countless road trips. Lots of baseball and soccer games. Keeps the beverages cool. Keeps the kids happy. And budget friendly!

-have a yeti tumbler I received as a gift. It's fine...wouldn't drop $30 on it. I only spend that kind of jack on quality american/english socks.

-have a polar bear backpack cooler that exceeds the yeti soft bag specs and cost less than $100.

-I've researched all the high end coolers and *if* I pick one up it will be the orca...made regionally (Nashville). Right now the ol' igloo cube is doing the trick.

-keeneland tomorrow. Gonna destroy the carving station.

-reds game with a vendor Thursday. I know...but everything's on Clark-Dietrich and it beats work(barely).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kooky Kats
I need a flow chart of who/what the establishments support and hate.

Libs: Hate Russia, Love Iran, Muslims, China and... are we still in on North Korea or out? I know at the Olympics we were in, now "it's complicated?" Hates white people, anyone who attends a christian church and cops.

GOP: Loves Russia, hates immigrants, refugees, terrorist, blacks, teachers, Puerto Rico, causes global warming and hurricanes and all other natural disasters, LOVES assault riffles and raising taxes on the poor. Oh and Jesus, gotta love him.

^About right?

The Wildcats will arrive Aug. 6 at Atlantis on Paradise Island to train before facing the Bahamas' national team and San Lorenzo de Almagra on Aug. 8-9 respectively. They will also play Mega Bemax and Team Toronto on Aug. 11-12.

Cal's got us playing Transformers or Pokemon or some shit this summer.

I need a flow chart of who/what the establishments support and hate.

Libs: Hate Russia, Love Iran, Muslims, China and... are we still in on North Korea or out? I know at the Olympics we were in, now "it's complicated?" Hates white people, anyone who attends a christian church and cops.

GOP: Loves Russia, hates immigrants, refugees, terrorist, blacks, teachers, Puerto Rico, causes global warming and hurricanes and all other natural disasters, LOVES assault riffles and raising taxes on the poor. Oh and Jesus, gotta love him.

^About right?

About right. But they bond over mutual love of big, overbearing, profligate, government.

The Wildcats will arrive Aug. 6 at Atlantis on Paradise Island to train before facing the Bahamas' national team and San Lorenzo de Almagra on Aug. 8-9 respectively. They will also play Mega Bemax and Team Toronto on Aug. 11-12.

Cal's got us playing Transformers or Pokemon or some shit this summer.
Apparently based in Belgrade so at least Baker, Green and Nick Richards can have a try out for the following season.

They will also play Mega Bemax

Great looking look too
maxresdefault.jpg

If you are drinking Bud Light then you should be shot by someone in the NRA.
Situational, out for dinner, yeah no.

Tailgating, beaching, boating all day, absolutely. No one is loading down a boat cooler (yeti or not) with imperial double IPAs to cruise around and hit the sandbar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT