ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um Duke going to go B2B. Either we step up the cheat game or we stand eye-to-eye with those gaffots at 8 after next year. It's happening now and Cal is going to be in the corner holding his micro dick. F sports.
Don’t know why I was thinking this as well earlier tonight but they only have 5 titles.

1p2xPP.So.79.jpeg

Look- if we K on the ‘19 class, I’ll be your Vice President for this campaign but its silly to can a guy who’s been concentrating on the ‘19 class for two years before the ‘19 class comes around.

Reactions: gocatschamps
I won't point this loss completely at Cal, he obviously had two(2) plays drawn up at the end with Green and PJ going to the hole that should have been fouls. Regardless, it's a L and it sucks.

Look- if we K on the ‘19 class, I’ll be your Vice President for this campaign but its silly to can a guy who’s been concentrating on the ‘19 class for two years before the ‘19 class comes around.

Lmao

Only reason anybody could “like” Joel is because he gives hope to every Upward Coach out there. There’s no logical reason he should be in the position he is.

We traded O, Rod, and World Wide Wes for fn Honky McJustus - HS coach and dang good spreadsheet maker.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
No way to spin it, tonight sucked all around. Happy for SAE though!

I usually defend Cal and his coaching because I do think it’s underrated, but the inbounds play is definitely an issue that needs to be addressed...on offense and defense. It’s literally costing us games.

No doubt that after the Zion decision, Duke has taken our corner as the place for elite talent (and I don’t get it).

We need some guys to accept that that’s not who they are...looking at you Diallo, Vanderbilt, and SGA.

Reactions: wcc31
Sidenote: Cal better have called Moses Brown with his offer and an apology at halftime.

He’s not the answer but Cal better have a trick up his sleeve with Wiseman and a transfer.

Bridges and Bamba misses have killed us.
Yeah, I agree, he's not the answer, but we're out of "picking and choosing" mode for the 2018 class. Gotta get talent.

Having absolutely no outside shooting puts unbelievable pressure on everything else. We all thought shooting might be an issue and it's worse than what we thought. One of the reasons we're turning it over is we're driving against a jam packed lane cause no one respect us from the outside... and they shouldn't.

M

Or you could get ahead of a situation that isn’t working before it gets worse. CEO’s like Calipari get paid the mega bucks to make these decisions.

It’s not a joke to me. Justus has gotten his ass thoroughly kicked by Capel over and over and over. Also.. The players don’t respect him for shit.

Sorry, it’s a business. We can’t continue with this status quo.

This team just makes dumb decisions, point blank period.
Position-less basketball! Awesome pitch, awful in action.
We have a point guard and a five man and the rest are what?
Knox is a stretch 4 thinking hes a wing.
PJ Washington is an undersized 4?
Diallo a 2 that cant shoot.
SGA a 2 that cant shoot.
Vanderbilt?
Gabriel a stretch 4.
SKJ and undersized 5.
USC loss hurt but the UCLA loss is atrocious.
Better pick up a road win or two or we may be sweating Selection Sunday.
Add the SEC Tourney in St. Louis...not a shoo-in for the tourney.

Attended the game tonight, first time in a long time. Frustrating as hell to watch this dickfingerfest of a team. It was like they had never played together before.

I think Florida shot so poorly because they were dumbfounded that they were so gat damn open every gat damned time.

Don't think I'll be attending another game for a very long time (you're welcome). I pay the cable bill so I can sit on my couch in the privacy of my home and watch the game, and get as redassed as I want.

Diallo isn't very good right now man, no way any GM who liked him early/mid 1st preseason still feels that way, and I'd be surprised if he's even late on most boards.

I think he can play better, but I also don't think it's some sort of "slump" -- he's missing a LOT of what a guard needs to be consistently successful.

Doesn't matter. Still gone. D-League or Ireland.

I think Anthony White just says words because it’s a radio show with no real beginning and end to his train of thought.

For some strange reason that show is therapeutic the morning after a sucky loss...I’m listening to it in that fashion way too often these days.

Last edited:
KSR recruiting analysis cracks me up. Like it’s written for third graders.

Reactions: -BBH-
Jay Bilas, Maria Taylor, and Jay Williams were posting up at the Hilton after the game. Straight up in T-shirt’s and workout gear.

Really wanted to ask a few questions but ended up just talking about ice cream and Tonys. Didn’t wanna be that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT