ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.....another hit product?
98% Customer Satisfaction, highest for an Apple product ever.

If you are in the Apple ecosystem, they are far beyond Bluetooth headphones. The W1 chip syncs them with every device your AppleID is used on, and connect to the devices automatically, by taking them out of the case - not like a normal (shitty) Bluetooth pairing. Phone / Mac / TV / Watch

Dad can’t just go buying every $170 pair of headphones the day the hit thee streets when he already has a few hundred in headphones (as a very successful podcaster) collecting dust in the stables. He has to casually break / let the dog chew up a series of disposable, cheap Bluetooth headphones over the course of a year to make the $170 pair appear as the sensible buy. - And I did. Ho. Ho. Ho.

- Also, I’m a three-day shave bald guy now (in case you forgot). I’ll be expecting less scorn from you as I am now a bald brother, BBdK.

Last edited:
So you deceive your wife in order to justify spending $150?

Isn’t that what the lasses are commonly known to do?

I’m the “spender” and my wife’s the “saver,” LOL.

I may have rewritten history and heightened things for comedic effect. She’s just happy that I didn’t fit-out the house with $40 home-automation-ready lightbulbs, yet, TBH.

Private man dinner/fundraiser for our buddy living in the Virgin Islands tonight ravaged by the hurricanes.

Exotic game, rare wine and bourbons, and celebrities got the wallets loose. Just an awesome event for a good cause, very Lexington exclusive.

Happy New Year y’all.

I went to a nice lil neighborly dinner, raised some money for a paralyzed monkey chasing one of my buddies. Though they doubt he'll be able to sling shit, he's got a chance. Supper club. Winburn exclusive. Gonna shoot my .45 in the air come new years Eve. Pull the trigger at 10:45pm, that way the cops are rolling up right as the clock strikes midnight. Start the year off right.

Im guessing the current Lexington elite are former super frat members and control the cities social/theme party scene.

Have no idea what “dilly dilly” is besides related to bud light somehow I think, but the musician dude that was about 60+ kept doing cheers with it.

“Celebrities”

:joy:

*Won't buy the air pods because Apple ear buds sound quality is generally shit, and these appear to be the same as the included ones, just without the cord.

That may be the worst and most Pope post of all time -- I'm 98% sure he's dead serious, and probably couldn't be convinced otherwise.

-Nice little Teaser situation for the UK games for you mostly un-interested folks if you'd like to add a little rooting interest.

Primary +1 Teaser (-130) gives you the UK -1 in Hoops, and then either UK +15 in Football (or NW -1 if you'd like some insurance). Took the Basketball and left the 2nd slot Open for now, which is an underrated way to Tease that few people take advantage of. You can add your 2nd (or 3rd, 4th, etc) leg at any time, in any sport.

-Of course ABH makes a road trip for the game in which I'm not sure a single person I regularly associate with is going. What a bag.

-Loge tickets on StubHub for $6 (six dollars) if you get a last second itch, btw. LOL

-9 Miller Lites sitting on the back porch getting ready, and a bottle of Booker's from pops on the counter. Wife works til 9 tonight, going to be a great day.

-8:45-11:30'ish at the office today, SAE.

Go Cats! [cheers]

Last edited:
Double double from this man today.
DSLMg5PVwAAfVAe.jpg:large

Someone unlikely always steps up for this game, that goes for both teams. My guess for this game is Jordan Nwora. I can see him coming in and draining a couple 3s. No names love lighting up Rupp.

It won't be enough though. I was there when they lost at Purdue. They get shaky in a hostile environment, especially Snyder. Rupp will be twice as big and three times as fierce. CATS by 7. Ugly as always.

It would be the most UK football move in recent memory if we lose all 4 guys considering leaving only for them to to undrafted. Allen and Edwards will get taken and nobody else even has business looking into it. Jones took a step back this year and he wasn't projected high or at all before he did.

I sure hope we can find a way to win both today. Seems like the fanbase needs a shot in the arm. Really think PJ has a good game and breaks out of his slump. His confidence is shit right now, and nobody from UL has a chance of guarding him in the post. Should be a game where he should be able to score whenever he wants. His width should negate mahmouds shot blocking.

I get the feeling we shoot well from deep, Knox is another guy who should be able to score whenever he feels like it. Just way too big and talented for UL to guard.

Quade has got to take a big step up defensively...if we can contain Snyder they're not going to beat us.

Keith in Catawba just called in to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and ask if Kentucky has played both football and basketball in the same day.

Good stuff. Hard not to get amped TF up. Go Cats!

Reactions: MotorCityKat
*Sucks having the game while I have to work. I plan on making the best out of a bad situation and picking up Roosters and watching it in the conference room.

*Over/Under on PJ flexes? Could be key to the game.

*I gotta go to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT