ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just freshmen, man. Knox decides to shoot a baseline floater behind the backboard- WTF?

That is directly on Cal.

Why in the f*** was Green not running that down to 6 seconds and then manufacturing a shot?

Pure bullshit.
Whether right or wrong, Green is going to be Cal's whipping boy. After Diallo let Vick get his own rebound within 5ft of the basket, he ripped Green for not rotating out to the shooter.

Absolute contrary stubborn idiotic bullshit.

I love that fat yogurt-tittied wop but that was f***ing idiotic.

Kansas wants no part of us in March.

GDit. Putting the ball in SGA's hands was absolutely moronic in crunch time. That's not even an excusable long-term play. The kid will not be a reliable point guard this year on offense.

I understand rewarding SGA for playing his balls off on defense and rising to the challenge, but he ain't your point guard, especially when you have to have points with 30 seconds to go.

Either coach Green up defensively or go with Diallo and figure that you'll just deal with it. Those are the options at point this year.

Reactions: _Chase_
- I get that you’re finding out about your team but just some sillyass lineups down the stretch.

SGA is going to be a terror on D but he doesn’t need to be our primary ballhandler.

And PJ Washington was horrible. Really disappointed with him early on. Yet for some reason we’re running the offense through him with 5 to go in a close game.

- I don’t care how early it is- I don’t like handling games to Kansas.

- Props to Knox, Diallo and SKJ.

Flashes from SGA and Green.

Get to work, Richards and Washington.

- We could really use another playmaker. Can’t wait until Vanderbilt is back.

Worst part is that’s 3 straight losses to KU. Outside that, not bothered at all... but that stat sucks.

PJ is too talented for that. He'll be fine. We found something in SKJ though. I love it. The win would've been great, but I don't know how anyone can say this didn't exceed your expectations.

We've got length that will just smother most teams once we clean up the little stuff.

Around 2 min left Green ran a set that I think was supposed to go to Knox, and instead he did his own little thing and drove to basket for a contested floater.

Cal went off on him and didn’t play rest of game. Pretty sure kid just did whatever he wanted there and Cal sat his ass.

SKJ deserves a starting nod next time out. Great energy and effort. Didn’t look lost for the first time.

Was mandhandled by Azibuike, but wtf are you going to do when you’re outweighed by 60 pounds.

We had more flashes of good stuff than I was expecting, but man, we did some bone headed shit, Cal maybe more than any of our freshman.

Get it together, fatso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT