Range Rover
Loge seats
Elaborate vacations
Designer Italian shoes
Multiple Montclair homes
Custom road bikes
Expensive wine and scotch
Box at the derby and limo

But $400 for something you might use everyday is ridiculous?

K
... and I thought this was GYERO... pfft.

-turkish.

snatch.2000.brrip.mp4.jpg

Speaking if coffee. Went to a coffee plantation yesterday in Bali that included Lewak Coffee.

The process in creating this very, rich coffee is outside the box to say the least.

Still tasted good though!

Reactions: WayneDougan
I want to know who the first person was who dug through animal crap and then decided to make coffee out of what they found in it.

How do you come to that decision?
Feel the same way about the following:

- oysters
- smoking in general
- fermenting/distilling

I mean I'll be honest if ol' MaxPowerrr had been in charge back then we'd still be doing pretty basic ish as a civilization.

At the end of whatever jazzed up process you pretend to use, it comes out like this....and the coffee pretentious wouldn't know the difference between McD's and Kona.

I+like+my+women+how+i+like+my+coffee+_eca50c2d19697863305b5cc863f5e65b.jpg

-dealing with ALLCAPSEMAILGUY from Texas on a project. Shockingly he is much more agreeable/meek when he meets me in person. I guess that persona works for him on occasion.

-all this coffee talk has piqued my interest. Minutiae and pedantic rambling are my jam. May have to try coffeehead on for size.

Winning 21 games in a row in the majors is unbelievable. For you gambol phobes, if you had bet a simple hundo on Cleveland and let that ride for the streak- its up to $884k. And thats with them being favored in every game but 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT