ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-RE: Dr. Kearney. We've actually become really good friends with him. Typical NE loud vulgar arrogant dude and that rubbed people the wrong way but his peers obviously love him and he is a world class surgeon. He was that way for 30 years at UK and it wasn't until he started questioning funds being misappropriated during the hospital build and Karpf regime that it got him canned. Shame, the dude is a brilliant surgeon. Wouldn't be surprised if UK goes through a similar financial deal as UL over that hospital.

-Disney not being on Netflix is becoming more relevant to me. :smiley:

-BBdk and ABH hate cherries. I could eat my weight in them. Love those little bastards.

-Belts is two holes over from March. :eyes:

-Closer to cutting the cord but still needs to get better at sports. The main hold up. Casually surfing can't be replicated.

Reactions: catholic_back
Good ol Blanding ll, it's like a ghost town now. I once went streaking through Blanding ll, sight for sore eyes indeed. Perhaps that's why it's now abandoned.
Were we in the same door? 98-99? I think mind and Super Lurker's room was 107. It was at the end of the hall by the stairwell.

My RA was also a former suitor of our very own WS. He doesnt sit on an HVAC throne but he is a biochemist in Cambridge.
Jason Garrison?

Oh, shit!

Disney movies won't be available on Netflix anymore???

:mad::mad::eek::eek::scream:
George loves Netflix Disney movies.

-There is a Diana special on NBC. Friday 9/1 at 8p. "Diana, 7 Days" follows the days leading up to her death.

-Gotta love being on a conference call and the idiots don't know how to mute their phones. Coke cans opening in the background, fuzzy sounds, whispering. The trainer is also speaking at about 0.5x podcast speed and it is PAINFUL.

-I had a client telling me about Direct TV having a $35 skinny bundle that included all the sports channels. [eyeroll] I'm not finding that on my search.

-Happy anniversary to the 80$'s. 10 years. :eek: We are all old. Chop, chop all you guys out there just dicking around.

Reactions: wcc31
Cherries completely suck ass, especially Maraschinos.

Should we name him Thor or Bjorn? How about ThorBjorn. :fire:

-Other than the Evening news & sports, only time I watch TV is through streaming. I'll cut the cord whenever it becomes exactly the same as channel surfing is now, which I assume will happen at some point.

Reactions: B Rax
WS- yeah thats him. Not even sure how that connection was ever made. Probably in a conversation regarding the only people from Butler to ultimately graduate from college.

At this point, BBdK is just digging in his heels because he's years behind schedule being the early adopter/hype man for cutting the cord. There's really no reason left for continuing to do business with Directv.

I mean, unless you truly love having a completely different bill each month, then having to call quarterly, get put on hold for 30 minutes, then eventually have the Micro Machines Guy speedread out your benefits, coverages, channel packages, and various discounts....

I'll cut the cord whenever it becomes exactly the same as channel surfing is now, which I assume will happen at some point.

That will never happen because there won't be channel numbers. As far as scrolling through a guide looking for something or flipping through the channels, you can do that.

The doctors that studied under him in this thread can probably speak better of him but every person in that field I've met that knows him comments on how good he was.

Just curious, but how do everyday laypeople know the quality of a surgeon's work?

Family Dinner, doggy. You wouldn't believe all the great friends you can make & things you can learn.

Yup, between family dinner and gyero we have quite a network.

Live streaming sports is the worst. The stream is always a few seconds behind if you are like me and get alerts on your phone about scores you know whats coming. On your TV Tennessee is lining up a play on their own 30 when your app buzzes Tennessee touchdown! and then you have to watch it play out knowing exactly what is going to happen. Eff that noise.

WS- That's when I was there, 2nd floor, the corner closest to the library, the 3rd room down I think. I was diagonal from Dick's room.

BTW, MaxP and Willy are cowards and bitches. Posted an article on Facebook last week about MLS being a Ponzi scheme (which it is) and nary a word from either one of you.

Reactions: B Rax
BTW, MaxP and Willy are cowards and bitches. Posted an article on Facebook last week about MLS being a Ponzi scheme (which it is) and nary a word from either one of you.
I Facebook on the DL and frankly there's nothing to dispute in that article. It's dumber than hell that someone (probably Campbell County and therefore the state) is going to pony up tax money to build a new stadium that will look at two other tax payer funded stadiums when they're all vacant most of the time. Plus Nippert is cool. I wish they'd stay there even if it means I stay a minor league soccer ball instead of the Major League Soccer ball we all know I can be someday.

Family Dinner, doggy. You wouldn't believe all the great friends you can make & things you can learn.
Mrs. Bellydancer is coming to family dinner next week, so she can let ya know how cool it is. As a matter of fact, her and Bellydancer came to one last football season as well.

Saul running point
Archie G at SG
Richie TO at the 3
Sheray at the 4
Mags in the post

Crisp fluid ball movement.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAECATFAN
-BCG's last game at Rupp (senior night loss to UGA) is the only time I've really lost control at Rupp (too many times to mention at TSFKACWS). I was cussing a lot of people.

-Never understood how people actually ended up in the shit(tier) dorms at UK.

I GUESS JUST WHEREVER IS FINE FOR ME AND DINESH THANKS UK LOOK FORWARD TO THE MOVE IN CHECKLIST

Learn dorms.

I mean, I don't know the guy.

I've been in some pretty stressful environments and can see how easy it is to snap at people. Trauma especially.

Medical training can be pretty vicious, but that's also part of the process. Don't wanna get chewed up and down, better know what you're doing.

Sure there are abuses and extremes. But I'm not sure being sensitive to everyone's feelings really makes the world a better place.

It is a different world now. Just because you're really good at something doesn't make everything ok. Ask Bobby Knight.

I probably weighed 130 pounds soaking wet as a freshman, so naturally I was in Kirwan I - the football dorm. I think everyone there assumed I was a kicker.

Pretty much all dorms were shitty in the Fall of 91. Including the Blanding complex that weren't co-Ed at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT