ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was partial to Fitch. Appreciate guys who play like him. I do not however appreciate the game this picture was taken in.

gerald_fitch3.jpg

Not sure if UK ever f*cked over a player as much as they did Desmond Allison. I loved that guy. It just seemed like his life went to shit after UK bailed on him. Tubby, and whoever else was making the call, was a punk ass bitch for pulling his scholarship and kicking him off the team for a DUI. Reactionary pussies. That's pretty much all it was.

I bet I've known 15-20 people who got DUIs in college. Not a damn one of them faced such severe consequences.

Pakulak ripped me off about $17 on ebay a couple years ago. He had a dope Champion Kentucky Football pullover on there that said was an Adult Large. When it arrived, it had been shrunk to about a Youth Medium. Gave it to my neice iirc.

Touch him.

Can't say I'm surprised. Based solely upon his style of dress, a tad Masielloan, IMO.

Massiello also strikes me as the type that would sell a lot of stuff on eBay.

I'm quite a bit baffled he hasnt gotten the wrong end of a ponzi scheme, tbh. Just seems like the kind of doofus to fall for something like that.

Masiello was just a flat out dork. Every time I hear his name I think of him lurking in the shadows of the dance floor at whatever the club on the other side of Dixie Tavern was called...I mean, probably my least liked UK player ever.

He did get caught in that ticket scam at Louisville.

Gimel Martinez looks like a guy that would sell steaks out of the back of a pickup truck and give you a heads up on a timeshare opportunity in Myrtle Beach while handing back your change.

Guarantee he is/was(?) a higher up in Excel phone services.

Reactions: _Chase_
Gimel Martinez looks like a guy that would sell steaks out of the back of a pickup truck and give you a heads up on a timeshare opportunity in Myrtle Beach while handing back your change.

Guarantee he is/was(?) a higher up in Excel phone services.

I am actually going out for beers with Gimel Martinez soon. Friend of a friend thing.

He now lives in Columbus. OH.

Willy, let us know if he tries to sell you any steaks out of the back of his Sienna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT