ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- After 14 years with my Explorer, which parents got for me after JR year of high school, finally traded in over the weekend. Surreal hoping in a newish ride. Still adjusting.

False.

Porsche???

Sorry to hear about everyone's pets.

Richie, the water is not so much aqua, as it is the EMERALD Coast. #30A

Med school (4 years), internship (1year), residency( 2-6 years), fellowship( 1-3 years) That's the order. Congrats to your nephew.

Picked up a pair of Southern Tides flops last year. Love them.

Been enjoying GLOW. Shew

Watching the Patriot tonight, classic. Happy Birthday America.

The last time I watched The Patriot, I was in college, and had happened to eat some LSD.

Will never watch that movie again. The church burning scene. Christ.

Reactions: WayneDougan
I didn't know you could eat LSD. I'm not sure I had much of a preconceived notion of what sort of verbs would be involved with partaking in LSD, but "eat" wouldn't have been on the list.

Reactions: ukalum01
Patriot was the lass's pick. And of course she was asleep 15 minutes into it... If I'm in the mood for a good ol' American movie, Fury has been one of my favorites lately.

Guys, I know it's grain of salt with this U19 stuff, but we're going to have a tough time hating PJ Washington.

Reactions: Teriecat
Yeti makes buckets now. Been holding off buying a bucket but now there is finally one I can trust.
loadout_seafoam-207x300.jpg

*Pretty sure I jacked up my rotator cuff. If I try to lift my arm past my hip it feels God awful. Impossible to do it.

Perfect timing too. Just a few days after making a tee time for the Ocean Club in two weeks. May see the doctor tomorrow. Hope to at least get a few muscle relaxers.

*I know it's UL, but the write up on Dwayne Sutton was pretty cool. His dad was beaming all day at work today. Yeah, I had to work.

*Trying the Jeff Ruby seasoning on some ribeyes again tonight. Don't think I used enough last time.

*Happy birthday America!

- Hoping most of the fireworkballs in the neighborhood got it out of their system last night. Never had an issue with fireworks before but this latest dog had a rough time with it. Kinda why we decided not to go out tonight.

- Went to the Commonwealth Stadium open house a couple of weeks ago and was really interested about the old pics they had sitting out in one of the premium areas. The thing that stood out to me the most was there was no tailgating back in the day. None. Guess I never really thought of it as a "recent" activity but it kinda surprised me. Thought the open house was first rate.

- Looking like Columbia, SC for the football roadie. Preferred to combo Hattiesburg and Gulf Shores but that's not looking like it's in the cards.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
If your buddy's team is neparks17, you're looking at a 25x + return at $9 buy-in.

If you created that roster yourself, sign up for an account. As long as you didn't pick dudes randomly or have your kid pick the team and you actually put forth some thought, research or knowledge of golf, you'll do well.

Went to watch the fireworks at IHCC last night, pretty good show. John Michael Montgomery's kid's band was playing. Let's just say that young buck has quite the fan club....An impressive collection of talent.

Sorry bout your shoulder Bernie.

Yeti buckets, what will they think of next.

Couldn't care less about some French bicycle race, fracas in the pool sounds more interesting.

Reactions: Mashburned
I'll tell you what I don't know what happened but the next thing I knew the lap lanes were clearing out but I didn't see the senior lap walker either. Classic mutual assured destruction.

Xavier Peter's, 4 star, linebacker from Ohio that every big boy in the country was after. If we can't do it now, we will never do it.

What happened to the kid from Florida with the funny hyphenated name? I don't see him on the commit list now.

I've got the FIBA game on in the background.

African nations are surprisingly terrible at basketball. Just awful.

- Max...There is no debate. Set the tone early on the first day. Don't come screaming hot out the gate but let it be known what your pace is going to be throughout the weak. You're a GYEROMAN, laying up is not an option.

* Just wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to read this. Brilliant piece of work, my friend.

* Fun weekend at Orange Beach, filled with boozing and intercourse with the old college flame. Kind of reminded me of a Dave Attell skit....

"dont you want to go back and have sex with all of those people from when you were much younger, just to show them how good you are now?"

* 3-fer-3 so far on Air BnB. These people have all left my house cleaner than when they got here. Stripped the sheets off the bed and left them in a nice pile, washed the dishes, left notes saying how much they enjoyed the stay......I mean, at some point, some a-hole is gonna screw it up. But so good, so far.

* Spent last night with the beach lass over at my buddy's. He and his gal are barreling straight towards a bitter, nasty divorce. So we imbibed heavily, sampled some herb, and talked s*** about his gal. They also live in the hood, so we skipped the legit, downtown fireworks show in lieu of watching his ninjlet neighbors chasing after each other with bottle rockets.

Murica-eff-yeah.

* Secure email can go F itself. If I have to log into a completely different website just to read your email, it's probably getting deleted.

* <-- Certified GYEROMAN.

The line-up of Diallo - Knox - Washington - Vanderbilt is going to be something to behold.

We've been noticeably bare at swingman since Gilchrist and next year we are going to have 4 guys who are elite. #GYEROMAN

Reactions: Mashburned
Who kisses their children on the lips? I need a list to send to CPS. Brax already incriminated himself.

iu

I'm cool with it as long as it doesn't involve a handshake which incredibly weird. That's obviously a cover up of some sort. It's just so weird to shake your sons hand while your kissing him on the lips...plus he's a teenager.

Reactions: Midway Cat
Stayed in with the Lil lass last night so the lass could watch the fireworks on the beach with her family. Didn't bother me one bit because as the baby slept I got some needed alone time and watched the fireworks from the balcony over some rum cocktails. I was beered out by the time the sun set and needed a change up.

Today I look like a hero in her eyes for staying in which means I'm going golfing with her cool ass uncle and cousins' husbands followed by oysters and bottomless domesto pitchers at some boathouse joint. #GYEROMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT