ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought it was "collegiant"until like 10 years ago. What a galoot.

You know what's worse than being a parent at a 9 hour (sometimes 12 or 13) swim meet? Being a coach at one of those swim meets. At least when you're a parent you only have to watch the 4 or 5 times your kid swims.
Actually being a parent at one of those is a sweet gig.

Hang outside for a nice summer evening with some draft beer and/or contraband crafties while my kids play with other kids and are watched by other adults/coaches.

It's the life, really.

#contrabandcrafties

From Sports Illustrated's Andy Staples:

"The NCAA is under pressure from other members to take decisive action in cases involving academic integrity (North Carolina), using naked women to lure recruits (Louisville) and giving athletes money, goods and services for being good at sports (Ole Miss)."

LOOK AT GOD WORKING.

:baseball:Cats win 6-4, will play IU or NC State 7pm Saturday night.

:basketball:Our average height next year will be 6-7 1/3, the NBA's tallest team last year the Milwaukee Bucks averaged 6-7 1/4:eyes:

6_5320606.png

Im glad these Penn St fags all got jail time, but good grief, what's it been 6 or 7 years? And the jail times were shit.
We are all homers, but I've never lost more respect for a fan base than Penn St. Still honoring this kid toucher is sickening. Wish they had gotten the death penalty.

So, is Michigan the closest place to KY to find dispensaries?

Do you need a legitimate doctor's prescription? If so, is that like your family doctor, or some shady cash pay doctor in a strip mall?

Asking for a friend. Thx.

So, is Michigan the closest place to KY to find dispensaries?

Do you need a legitimate doctor's prescription? If so, is that like your family doctor, or some shady cash pay doctor in a strip mall?

Asking for a friend. Thx.

I'm pretty sure you need to go to my buddy Dr. Getpumped (he's Armenian and a bit colorful) located in Slade, KY.

Try some Miguel's Pizza while you're down there. Delish.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
HigginsGate Update:

Out of 800 vulgar voice messages believed left by Kentucky fans at the office of referee John Higgins, seven are classified as a threat.

Sarpy County Sheriffs Detective Matt Barrall spent 80 hours reading posts and listening to voice messages, selecting the seven that might be considered a crime.

Detective Barrall tells WOWT, "There was some sort claim of violence, whether it be they wished him dead or wished him injured."

Laced with obscenities, the seven voice messages need extensive editing but clearly seek harm on referee John Higgins.

The threatening messages said, #1, "You should put a gun in your mouth and blow your won fricking brains out." #2, "If I ever see you in person I'm going to smack the taste out of your fricking mouth."#3, "You're going to pay buddy." #4, You enjoy your life before somebody kills you." #5,"Hey you hear that garbage truck in the background? Wish you were in it personally you, #6" I hope the hell John Higgins falls off a roof and spends the rest of his life in a wheelchair." #7, "I hope you all get in a plane crash and die."

:joy:

Not a single real threat in the bunch. John Higgins is a giant pussy.

Last edited:
This is just a hunch, and I'm obviously biased, and I'm sure he's going to be really good in the long run... but I get the feeling Brian Bowen is going to drive Rick completely insane from day one. Just seems like a total goofball.

Btw, I'm calling dibs on PJ Washington as my favorite player for next year.

Keep your mitts off, GYERO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT