ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of randoms from a random:

Walked out of the house this morning to find two dogs knotted up in the front yard...neither one of them mine. Glad that only happens figuratively with humans. Can't imagine how awkward that would be.

Taking my two year old daughter who is scared of the dark and 35 week pregnant wife camping this weekend per my wife's request. Should be a hell of a time. Rough itinerary includes crying, complaining and rain for Friday night/Saturday morning, my wife leaving angry and defeated about 4 Saturday afternoon, and a damn fine solo evening for dad on Saturday night.

How do I make the rivals auto-play video stop?

#StoopsTroops

Lady cleaning my teeth yesterday says I brush my teeth too hard. WTF? Is that a thing?Then tried to sell me a pressure adjusting automatic tooth brush for $120 bucks. False

Looking at Bleacher Report Mocks Krazy..... [sick]

Learn MOCKS

The mock I saw, when curious where Diallo was going, was on ESPN.

A mock never is accurate, but reading a discussion on where our former players may be headed is much better than uniform discussion in May.

What the hell is Scott Charlton going to do all summer? Besides beat off to the mere mention of a UK player in an article and get enraged that teams didn't select Fox/Monk/Bam/Briscoe/Diallo/Humphries/Hawkins/Willis at the top of the draft in some order, of course.

Drugs, man. That guy doesn't look 33.

13902886_G.jpg

Geez.

Reactions: wildcat1973
Last edited:
Good job, '73. Andy Beshear, on the other hand, sounds just like a politician:

"We had responsible parents out here," Beshear said. "It's a great Little League, and they grabbed every kid close to them knowing that all children are all of our responsibilities and made sure that those children were safe."

Even the minorities and those of non-binary gender? Wow, thanks, Mr. A.G.!

:rolleyes:

Huh?

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
“We were trying to cooperate and be good guys to the NCAA,” Wetherell said. “My recommendation now would be to never again be good guys to the NCAA.”

Pretty much says it all.

Worth noting that Bianchi hates all things UK/Cal & has drawn the ire of BBN countless times over the years -- so that makes this article credible. :)

-ESPN is weird. Taking Bomani off HQ, and instead putting him on a show with Pablo Torre? Wtf.

Highly Questionable is the best 'new' show on ESPN in years, imo. I don't love either of those guys on their own, pretty indifferent to them in the past -- but that show just works. Plus, Papi is GOAT

Last edited:
Wasn't he the one that wrote after Florida became number 1 that they had passed UK has top dog in the SEC only to have UK wax the hell out of them in Rupp the next day? That was fun.

Reactions: m080470
Thought Andy sounded great. And I was much happier with him talking than me. I came across reasonably well...but I felt like a deer in headlights. Whole situation was bizarre.

Wasn't he the one that wrote after Florida became number 1 that they had passed UK has top dog in the SEC only to have UK wax the hell out of them in Rupp the next day? That was fun.

Exactly. February 2004. I got in an e-mail battle with him after that, in which I heaped pure ridicule upon him.

He was nice enough not to remember me when 2006-7 rolled around.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.

I think he wrote an article after the butt kicking where he duly ate his crow.

Highly Questionable is the best 'new' show on ESPN in years, imo. I don't love either of those guys on their own, pretty indifferent to them in the past -- but that show just works. Plus, Papi is GOAT

Agreed Papi is the man.

Le Batard is so hot or cold for me. At times, he is insufferable, but then he'll create awesome radio like this:

Exactly. February 2004. I got in an e-mail battle with him after that, in which I heaped pure ridicule upon him.

He was nice enough not to remember me when 2006-7 rolled around.

In 2007 after Alabama hired Saban & UK hired Gillispie, he wrote an article saying that Bama got their man, while UK didn't. He said Saban was a home run hire and BCG was a strikeout.

I promptly emailed him and explained to him that he was wrong, Gillispie was just named National Coach of the Year, while Saban just failed with the Dolphins. I also informed him that Gillispie lives/eats/sleeps basketball, he's a perfect fit for UK, blahblahblah.

He responded by saying, and I quote "Gillispie will never work at Kentucky. See you in the NIT!"

In other words, he's not a complete idiot.

Worth noting that Bianchi hates all things UK/Cal & has drawn the ire of BBN countless times over the years -- so that makes this article credible. :)

-ESPN is weird. Taking Bomani off HQ, and instead putting him on a show with Pablo Torre? Wtf.

Black guy and an asian/hispanic- whats weird? Its the most 2017 ESPN move of all-time.

In 2007 after Alabama hired Saban & UK hired Gillispie, he wrote an article saying that Bama got their man, while UK didn't. He said Saban was a home run hire and BCG was a strikeout.

I promptly emailed him and explained to him that he was wrong, Gillispie was just named National Coach of the Year, while Saban just failed with the Dolphins. I also informed him that Gillispie lives/eats/sleeps basketball, he's a perfect fit for UK, blahblahblah.

He responded by saying, and I quote "Gillispie will never work at Kentucky. See you in the NIT!"

In other words, he's not a complete idiot.

Sounds like you forgot to mention peanut butter crackers and Dr. Pepper.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Billy Gillispie was would happen if Billy Joe Wildcat actually got to live out his dream and coach the UK basketball team. His entire tenure was worn out sports cliches from the 60's about "getting tougher" and whatnot.

This video on the right is driving me nuts.

It wasn't funny at the time, but now, I appreciate the BCG years. They were downright hilarious. Plus, I get to blame Tubby and Milk, which is one of my favorite pastimes.

Reactions: Century Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT