ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look comfy as hell tbh

(actually they don't. I don't get how girls wear those things without a permanent wedgie. NOT S GOOD LOOK)

Consider that a good portion of women's underwear is designed to be a permanent wedgie. At some point, you stop noticing or caring.

Reactions: Mossip
unambiguously-gay-mens-premium-tank.jpg

landscape-1494874518-romper.jpg

Reactions: Stonewall12
For bourbon people:

The Old Bardstown Bottled in Bond that Willett has been putting out for a few months is solid.

It's their own juice - they just started distilling their own stuff relatively recently, and this is the first of their 4 year old distillate. Has a unique profile that noticably stands out from any of the other legitimate Kentucky distilleries.

For 22 bucks, a good daily drinker.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
There's a small chance Magic could still pick Fox over Lonzo. I doubt it would happen but it would be glorious.

Some people are just born with golden horseshoes up their ass. LaVar and Magic are 2 of those people.

I mean, Magic beat AIDS for crying out loud.

And I'm pretty sure Lavar was the host of Reading Rainbow for a couple of decades.

Reactions: GrandePdre
I know I've got dicks drawn throughout this charming old house I've sold my soul to rebuild, but it doesn't affect my smuuuuugggggg

Interesting that Hawkins is hearing from NFL teams:

Givony said that he’s heard some NFL teams have been calling Hawkins about possibly trying out a career on the football field. Madison Central Coach Allen Feldhaus Jr. confirmed to the Herald-Leader that Hawkins has indeed heard from NFL teams in recent weeks — his football potential, particularly as a defensive back, has been mentioned before — but basketball is the long-term goal for the time being.

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/kentucky-sports/uk-basketball-men/article150797227.html

Last Wednesday at Men's League, shared a table & some frosties post round w/ Stan Hardin, back 2 back state champion coach w/ 73's beloved Fairdale squads @ coach on numerous Derby Classics (back when it was 2nd to McD's), KY/IN Allstar games, -- made me think of you Louisville bred folks.

That guy is a HOOT. Dirtiest mouth you'll ever come across, but those types of baskeball lifers are so great to talk to...they never run out of interesting stories. A few topics from our limited first meeting

-King Kelly Coleman -- I'd inquired if he saw him play (yes, a bunch), and if the things you read/hear about him on AND off court are true or more mountain myth. Absolutely true, he said, on both accounts. Talked of him showing up w/ a briefcase of bourbon at some All Star game, and trading a championship ring outside of an event for some booze...and being generally unstoppable, just a natural that "could have been".

-Getting ran off the squad himself after first semester as a player at WKU, under E.A. Diddle

-Jermaine Brown tearing everyone's goals/rims up, and having to warn coaches in advance.

-How it's sad that HS Basketball in Kentucky just doesn't garner interest anymore, from Louisville to out in the state -- gyms are empty for the most part. He puts much of the blame for Louisville issues on bussing, which I found interesting.

...among other things. Love a true basketball head.

---

On a similar note, learned over the weekend that my Stepdad has a FULL DVD of the 1967 Sweet 16 game, which featured King Kelly Coleman & Wayland vs. Harry Todd & Earlington, the eventual state Champion. (where Killa & I went to K-8). Curious to take a look at that.

Last edited:
Man folks are upset about some Tim Allen shoe I've never heard of being canceled
I've never watched it but evidently it was cancelled because Allen went on a talk show and said working in Hollywood these days is like Nazi Germany. Pretty much hyperbole everyone is losing their shit over.

Stan Hardin's Fairdale teams were just unreal. Brown/Morris/Turner get all the love, but even big Terry Jenkins was just a man down low.

The Holmes team they beat in '90 would've won it in most other years, as would the Tates Creek team they beat in the '91 title game. But man, Fairdale was just a buzzsaw.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Wodie,

Stan and Lloyd Gardner were patients of my Dad's. I played AAU for Fairdale after my 8th grade year for the experience of going up against really good players and athletes. Those 2 were a trip. I was like a deer in headlights the entire time at practice compared to the competition I was used to.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Looking at early NBA mock drafts and with the situation as is, it seems Josh Jackson would get more looks from Boston/LA as both have a PG.

Diallo at 10 to Sacramento is a little odd since he should have stayed in school and not used UK/Cal.

Monk to the Knicks? BKH wins here IMO.

What does Boston do though? Trade stuff for a "star" player? They don't need that #1 and they certainly don't need a PG.

Kings will probabaly end up better than the Pelicans in the not so distant future. When can AD leave and why hasn't he already? Who's advising him? Boogies agent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT