ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazed at the gear high school programs get now. All sponsored by Nike, UA, or Adidas. All quality material.

Where's the faded fish net Champion jerseys, neck braces and bulky high tops?

Those Frederick Douglas helmets and jerseys are dope looking for a high school.

-Man, that was a fun game. Darnold is unreal. Trojans are going to be nasty.

-Those unis are pretty sweet. Love the green and orange. Much better than my Colt's orange and shit brown.

-1st day of project diet cleanup, successful. Struggle to not push out one more day. We gold for now.

-I love almost all uniforms with gold. Black and gold is a great scheme.

The principal comes from a football background and attended the U.

Guessing that is why they went with Orange and Green.

Pretty easy to root against Joe Mixon and Oklahoma.
Adam Jones and the Bengals are pretty easy to root against. What a clown show.

WLWT-TV reports that Jones is accused of beating on a hotel room door while screaming and swearing, and pushing and poking someone in the eye. FOX19 reports that Jones is accused of kicking and headbutting an officer while refusing to enter a police car. At the Hamilton County Justice Center, Jones is accused of spitting on a nurse on the jail’s medical staff. That’s a felony; the other three charges are misdemeanors.

mrw-i-created-a-reddit-account-after-months-of-lurking-43292.gif

Irony is that's probably the trump of game where Elam could have maybe helped.

"OK, line up and squash the center gap every play. Good Elam."

Reactions: NotchLickKat
Great to meet the anth375 family an awesome bunch. Really enjoyed the company on what otherwise would of been a blackout solo NYE at Hooters. I love Hooters as much as the next BJW but when that is your city centers most redeeming bar time to reevaluate. I still got blackout at Hooters later btw.

Opening fumble obviously hurt but yeah we got whipped up and down the field. No reason to be as dominated as we were by an ACC opponent who we have beat in recruiting the last few years with that time to prepare. GT is a well coached team but I could not watch that offensive garbage year in year out. My one wish for 2017 a kicker that can consistently put the ball in the end zone on kick offs.

Stuck in the ATL Delta skyclub for eight hours on the way home. That new setup in terminal B is dope but all around miserable time getting back.

Interesting to see who Cal runs with tonight on the block. Maybe last game was an audition for the woodchopper tonight due to A&Ms size but most likely not.
Day two of my Jan. detox, 9:00 PM tip is cause for the reset button. [cheers]

So anybody got a rec for a sportsbar or restaurant with cable in Jamestown, Ky?

So anybody got a rec for a sportsbar or restaurant with cable in Jamestown, Ky?

[laughing]

The Jamestown Cafe will probably have it on the rear projection TV they have in the corner but they don't sell alcohol or you could ask the Mexican restaurant to change the channel from Univision.

Didn't realize O was actually fired. Hell yeah. Bring his ass back tomorrow. Joel can go on to the next step up or maybe Payne leaves(which I don't want) after this season.

Be a major luxury to get Diallo this spring if he's planning on sticking around for 17-18.

[laughing]

The Jamestown Cafe will probably have it on the rear projection TV they have in the corner but they don't sell alcohol or you could ask the Mexican restaurant to change the channel from Univision.

Shew, no wonder I stay on the Lee's side of the lake.

Can not lose Payne. Period. Also don't know if he wants to be a head coach at the type schools where you have to start.

Like Justice as a young recruiter.

Barbee would be the one to move on and get another shot as a head coach.

Reactions: BleedBlueCats21
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT