ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dauster- lol. That geek was saying as late as last week that this year's Duke was more talented than '15 UK, claiming and I'm paraphrasing here, "besides Towns, who did they really have?"

According to the precedent set out by Duke, any wins during K's absence should not count toward his all time total.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Not that I'm sympathetic, but what a year for Duke so far. Just distraction after distraction. Can only hope it continues.

It's almost like even if you bring in a bunch of five star monsters you can't just roll the ball out there and maybe it takes a lot of work and coaching to turn them into a team. What a novel concept.

It's almost like even if you bring in a bunch of five star monsters you can't just roll the ball out there and maybe it takes a lot of work and coaching to turn them into a team. What a novel concept.

Yeah Coach K has never been able to do that.

Krzyzewski said he feels as healthy as ever heading into the season. "I've had a lot of operations this spring. I'm more physically fit than I was last season," he said. "And I'm good." ACC Media Day

Sounds like he may have tried to fix the issue last spring and it didn't take or didn't take for long. Maybe he'll finally decide to hang it up if this doesn't solve his back problems. Go play with your grandkids c---sucker.

THIS IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE AS IT ALLOWS CAPEL THE OPPRTUNITY TO GAIN SOME INVALUABLE COACHING EXPERINCE AND IT WILL BE A SEAMLESS TRANSITION.

IF DUKE STRUGGLES AND DROPS A FEW THE SELECTION COMMITEE WON'T HOLD THAT AGAINST THEM COME SELECTION SUNDAY.

Actually what will be fun to watch/listen to is how the commentators put K over as the greatest ever (he probably is) and in the next breath talk about how the team will go along smoothly while he's out.

Thinking Diallo commits to us tomorrow.

Cal's next 4 Cal casts are: Karl Towns, Dan Patrick, Gino Auriemma and Rick Pitino.

Last edited:
Get Bucket$
Kennedy_UK
August-west
Ukwizard
Bleedbluecats21
Cat scRatch fvr
SDcatfan13
Grantbob
Herodotus6
Irish beck
BLUEHILLS
BeaveUKGT
Ron Mehico
Teriecat
paintrain_cat.
WilliamJ

Every single poster on this list is AWFUL. Pure SHIT.
[banana]

-@gattongrad is really making the rounds this year, good for him. Good guy.

-Massage with the gal-pal today, never a bad idea.

-GD roller coaster this year with GAMBOL, up 655 2 weeks ago, down 575 last week, been like that all year...frustrating. Really want to string together some good weeks.

So the new high school in Hamburg is gonna be Fredrick Douglas, mascot is the Stallions. Orange and green.

:flushed:

Reactions: cawoodsct
Lexington U
C1L81TQWgAAi5Ut.jpg

C1L81TSWEAI9rIx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT