ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading that article about Saban makes me think of all the players that should returned to help their draft stock. If it truly is about the players, then tell the players not to go when another year could help their draft stock?

Daniel Orton, Marques Teague, Doron Lamb, Dakari Johnson, Harrisons, Skal, Poythress (redshirt).

Seems like it would have been a win win situation as each of these players would have filled a much needed spot on the following years team.

Last edited:

These dudes are having so much fun. It darn near brings a tear to my eye thinking how bad things were in mid September. The lows are super low with Kentucky Football but when it hits man it feels so good being the feisty kiss my ass underdog.

Reading that article about Saban makes me think of all the players Cal should have told to return. If it truly is about the players, then don't let players go when he knows another year could help their draft stock?

Daniel Orton, Marques Teague, Doron Lamb, Dakari Johnson, Harrisons, Skal, Poythress (redshirt).

Seems like it would have been a win win situation as each of these players would have filled a much needed spot on the following years team.

Jesus, dude.

These dudes are having so much fun. It darn near brings a tear to my eye thinking how bad things were in mid September. The lows are super low with Kentucky Football but when it hits man it feels so good being the feisty kiss my ass underdog.

Love seeing that!

On another note, Top Golf is awesome. We had a girl's night out last Sept. at Top Golf in Cincinatti for my daughter's birthday. So much fun!

I am really glad I am so uncool that I have been having a blast yesterday and today watching *marginal* bowl games & UK BBall, drinking beer and eating chili. I love this time of year. I guess being in a bowl pool with a ton of competitive people helps sweeten the deal.

BBN has once again shut down bars the locals just dont get it. The pep rally was a pretty impressive showing. Ive silently come across many GYERO elites today. Hey im that guy from the ......

20k here at least.

Jascksonville is what it is not great. Ill keep everyone updated.

Reactions: drxman1
BBN has once again shut down bars the locals just dont get it.

That's awesome -- the pic of the pier or whatever for the Pep Rally was :fire::fire::fire:

It truly is unreal. You'd think a place like Las Vegas, for example, where there is a party 24/7 and events weekly that make a CBB game look like peanuts...nope. They were out of draft beer and in panic mode by noon. Same w/ big time cities like NYC (Barclays) or Chicago, where they have games and huge events at the nearby stadiums every other day. Even places (The Ogden) that we've been to 3x in 4 years still refuse to get it. Jack Demsey's is the lone exception to this rule, and whaddya know, it's a UK bar.

It's bizarre how little ole Kentucky can bring these places to their knees without fail, but it makes me proud every single time.

The swag level of the program before, during and after the UL game was out of this world. We took a giant sh1t on everything they had, then rubbed it in their faces. Incredible.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
- G Tech's defense seems to give up a ton of points. Can the KAYTS stay discliplined against this old school option?

Jordan Jones needs to be huge today.

- Has any ESPN reporter risen faster than this Marty Smith character? He seems like kind of a novelty but he's everywhere now on the mothership.

- Go Hoosiers. Ugh. Dont buy the whole YOU WANT UL TO WIN TO HELP UK's seeding. Doesn't matter 2 1/2 months from now if UK takes care of itself.

- Creighton vs. Nova. Too bad it's at 1:00.

- GO KAYTS.

Anything good being cued up in the GAMBOL machine? Hard to not like IU at home laying some points. Those guys seem to never lose in Bloomington.

Anything good being cued up in the GAMBOL machine? Hard to not like IU at home laying some points. Those guys seem to never lose in Bloomington.

They're playing a neutral at Banker's Life. Crean must have decided that Indianapolis wasn't too far for the students afterall.

Touche

Still like IU. Nebraska put on a clinic on those fools. Would be surprised if that happened today. Arena should be mostly IU fans.

Bowl games are tough to cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT