ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- GameDay! WAF... happy new years!
- grillades simmering in the Dutch ove, grits relaxing in the oven warmer
- bloody Marys to start, then bourbon and cokes for the game.
-LED light strips are glowing UK blue
- pre-game streaming through the echo
- ready for this
- Boom gonna have a big day, defense holds em enough, and cats cruise to a 35 -24 win.

I honestly have no clue what will happen in the game, bowl games and such, but I have a good feeling. The biggest thing Georgia Tech has going for them is that they're difficult to prepare for. That is pretty much negated by the long layoff before a bowl.

My big NYE plans --> TV & Sports. Saw on the morning news that Parlay Social, a Lexington bar with a $5 cover on the weekends, has a $75 cover tonight. NYE is a scam.

As much as Pitino is a dick, it's just so hard not to root against Crean when he starts acting like a creepy jackass during a game. Game may come down to how it is officiated as much as anything. Louisville might have been better off with a Big Ten centric crew.

Rousey got her ass beat handily. Less than a minute. Precisely why MMA is stupid. If that were WrestleMania it would have gone for 20 minutes before Rousey tagged old girl with the ring bell and stole the win.

Reactions: JustinSphere
C1BF9OcWQAASoGr

That makes way more sense. Our guys hurt themselves tripping over their own teammates. This is UK football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT