ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
For bbdk, i am completely exhausted right now and it's only 7:53pm Vegas time. But hopefully with a mid-day nap, I can rally on Friday.

-Really only need one night there to get adjusted. Jet lag going is never an issue. Coming home, bleh.

-Jimmy Johns sounds really good today and they know this because an ad is right over there -------------->

-In office Sunday. Xmas shopping about done, super productive, getting the dudes some OT right before XMAS. Great day thus far. Hope to be home before the game starts, hang with little man, shut it down early with a brown water.

-I could buy everything on REI and never use a damn thing. All that shit is so cool. Outdoors shops are great and I'm not a big outdoors guy.

-Meatballs at the family Christmas were heavily over-seasoned. Disappointing.

-Cannoli making is my new goal for ending 2016.

Latest little purchase for you fire balls -- this little kindling cracker is awesome. A mallet and 60 seconds turns a single log into all you need to get roaring in minutes without using fire-starters.

91798n-kindling-cracker.jpg

Love making home made Cannoli. I don't get too crazy, basically chocolate covered endings, shaved chocolate mixed in with the ricotta, and some power sugar on top....maybe a little cinnamon.

Never been a fan of fruit inside.

* In the office myself on this glorious Sunday afternoon. Need to write 18 scripts by Wednesday... and yet here I am look at catspaw.

* Listening to the Who Deys on the radio. How terrible are the freaking Browns? Wow.

* Gonna do the drive thru Christmas Light thing at Coney Island tonight. Any Cincy/NKY folks ever done that? Looks pretty cool driving across the 275 bridge.

* And Nugent misses his 6th XP. Unreal, but I guess that one wasn't really his fault.

* Guess I'll head home to watch the Cats. I've got one of my extra computers set up to watch the game here, but I know I'll give that game my full attention and won't get any work done anyway.

* McRib for lunch. :confused::flush:

Lol at the first line of Mike Rutherfords column on the two UL players getting shot last night.

"While presumably out celebrating Lamar Jackson's Heisman Trophy coronation, Louisville football players Henry Famurewa and James Hearns were shot"

I mean you may as well plug the program while writing about two guys getting shot.

What I don't get is why no one has basically embedded an investigative reporter in Louisville long term to do real journalism about that program. Players shot. Whores bought. Multiple sex scandals. Multiple arrests. Shady transfers. An assistant with a show cause. NCAA probation looming. Is someone actually going to have to die before it's a story worth really diving into?

Bc Tomma will legitimately threaten them with cutting off access.

You all remember 93.9 The Ticket? All local sports radio from 7:00 in the morning until 8:00 in the evening. 50/50 UK vs UL talk. One day out of nowhere that station goes dead. This was during Kragthorpe's second season and Jurich didn't like all of the criticism. He threatened all of the station's advertisers that if they continued to advertise with the station he wouldn't allow them to advertise with UL.

We're also talking about a man who after Blue got in big time in the YUM Center in 2010 wanted a list of season ticket holders who had UK fans in their seats. He also had Lachlan McLean suspended from 840 after reading the Willie Williams poem on air.

People in this backwards town are totally iniminated by him, which is absolutely asinine for a town of this size.

Yessir. He needs the confidence boost more than Gabriel.

Look for Briscoe go bonkers in front of his peeps.

42 % of our points on dunks/layups? Imagine what that would be if Bam and Izak could finish.

This one feels like we will eventually unleash hell on this team and go on a stupid run. This close --><-- to a run out dunk with that press but they managed to turn it into a dunk their way. I'm fine with that. Over the course of the game we'll turn more of those scrambles into dunks our way then they will their way. Love this pace.

Gustys reminds me of one of those redheaded assholes that played for Georgia in the thugball Dennis Felton era.

He's got happy feet on D for sure,Bam has a great attitude for as little as he gets to touch the ball & be involved, love that kid. Stoic as hell.

Poor Izak is so hurried and nervous/anxious to do something good, he just can't settle in. :grimace:

Reactions: TheShowKiller
No. Poor Izak simply doesn't possess the ability to guard a statue on defense. His foot speed and lateral quickness is atrocious That plodder for Hofstra zipped right by him once at the top of the key for a dunk and the other time on the block that led to a foul.

Reactions: _Chase_
Just get to half time without digging too big of a hole and we get Fox back in the second half. That Hofstra PG is getting a Chris Paul whistle today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT