ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Gustavo also have a restaurant out in Oldham County? Friend of mine loves it, and I think that's the name. Always interested in a Mexican place outside of the El Nopal empire.

That includes some woods, creek, garden, etc....and even part of the course, as our line actually extends out onto the teebox, but they handle that. Probably closer to 1.25 of mow able grass -- my little Deere is going to have to work for awhile.

-Anyone tried Mexa Steak Tacos down in St. Matts? That place looks unreal

The boxing club explains joey's posts.:boxing:

Looks like next week the transition will begin, its all button downs at work from this point until April.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Last week, we made the final wire transfer to the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce and knocked out my wife's Canadian (undergrad & grad) student loans for good.

Looking to really blow it out, guys.

Jetskis!

Stupid. Think of how much money you all would have if your wife was uneducated.

-
-I bought some apples the other day and wanted to make sure Chad knows the organic honeycrisps are $4.99/lb at Whole Foods (they may have been $3.99/lb, all I know is Chad wouldn't like it). I stuck with the Pink Ladies.

"Real" honeycrisps $1.99/lb at Krogers starting tomorrow. TFP.

I'm sure I'm not alone, but when I walk into a Mexican restaurant, I lose all semblance of rational, responsible decision-making. "I'm sure this 45 oz margarita and bowl of chips is only about 500 calories. And guacamole is mainly avocado, which is healthy fat, so I'm good there. I'll take it easy on the entree and just order the camarones a la diabla. Shrimp is healthier than ground beef. And I'll get corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas. Well done CMD. Have some fried ice cream as a reward. You've earned it. :100points:"

I'm sure I'm not alone, but when I walk into a Mexican restaurant, I lose all semblance of rational, responsible decision-making. "I'm sure this 45 oz margarita and bowl of chips is only about 500 calories. And guacamole is mainly avocado, which is healthy fat, so I'm good there. I'll take it easy on the entree and just order the camarones a la diabla. Shrimp is healthier than ground beef. And I'll get corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas. Well done CMD. Have some fried ice cream as a reward. You've earned it. :100points:"
My current standard order is called "The Elvis Presley Memorial Combo."

I don't "eat out" to lay up.

Must say I did chuckle listening to Mags today on the show brag about his uncanny ability to get close to being punched, but never actually getting hit...

If he only knew somebody was looking for his tailgate.

[laughing]

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Funny, I asked the same question while watching the second half of the UK/USM game. And the entire UK/Florida game. And the first half of the UK/NMSU game...

Cszho1jWAAAlAxD.jpg

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Oh, this too:

Scenario 1 -
Waiter: Would you like another margarita, sir?
CMD: No, thank you.

Scenario 2 -
Waiter: Would you like another margarita, senor?
CMD: *feeling special* Si, senor. Gracias. :cool:

:flushed:

More power to the Ville if they can take care of all the games they should, go on the road and beat Clemson and Houston, then win 2 playoff games. Highly unlikely.

I have a visceral fear of UL winning the NC this season. It's ruining college football for me. Usually I can enjoy college football independent of UK's nonsense, but not this season. It's the lesser of two evils - UK's ineptitude vs. UL's historical level of success. [sick]

Reactions: TheShowKiller
How did Rick make it through his scandal, and another scandal, Calipari owning him head to head, win a national title and have the Cards ranked in the top 10 this year? Unbelievable and mind boggling, that dude just won't go away.

Last edited:
The boxing club at UK was just a sorry ass excuse for a bunch of scrawny white suburban kids to hop in the ring and flail their arms at each other, wasn't it??

Chase and JHB4UK, to follow up on our war discussions from yesterday, I highly recommend these two books. Both are top notch.

51Prvbg17NL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

5143WWxY9nL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I have a visceral fear of UL winning the NC this season. It's ruining college football for me. Usually I can enjoy college football independent of UK's nonsense, but not this season. It's the lesser of two evils - UK's ineptitude vs. UL's historical level of success. [sick]

No shit? You've barely mentioned Louisville football lately.

[sick]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT