ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched that Corey Feldman performance for the first time. It was terrible, weird, and akward. But you have to admit -- if that were a cute 17 year-old girl instead of a middle-aged man onstage, it would be all over MTV, blowing up ITunes, anth would have it on the official tailgate playlist, and Black Mike would be scheduling a weekend getaway to go see her live in concert in Oklahoma somewhere while opening for The Weeknd..

This is what I thought of after seeing his moves...

A lot of people would have lost a lot of money if they had been able to bet on "which Corey would be dead first" back in the 90s.

Feldman stole his look from crazy era Michael Jackson in that video.

That's a cornucopia of psychiatric analysis. (And, for Dr. Boat, yes the word "analysis" does include the word "anal".)

I'm a movieball, and I've never seen Blown Away. So it obviously sucked and was of no consequence.

Feldman should perform with Potsy and the Releases for the pregame this week. Although, I would not want my boy Richie close to sharp objects if that was to take place.

Reactions: drxman1
Meh, the last time Feldman was in anything of worth was 1987, which was probably a little before BBdK's movie-watching time, such as it was. Not terribly surprised he doesn't know who Corey Feldman is.

Horseshit.

His movies were available for rent, on HBO, and on cable TV all throughout the mid to late 80s, and even early 90s.

Stand By Me - 1986
Goonies - 1985
Gremlins - 1984
The Lost Boys - 1987
License to Drive - 1988
The Burbs - 1989

Can we talk about Kentucky basketball or something? I'd rather argue over Stoops' contract than read about 80's movies for the 10,000th time.

Reactions: WettCat and wcc31
Horseshit.

His movies were available for rent, on HBO, and on cable TV all throughout the mid to late 80s, and even early 90s.

Conceded. I was trying to play devil's advocate, but you're right, those movies were everywhere.

Man you guys remember video stores? Going in there on a Friday night, looking through all the same movies you always look at every Friday - hoping the little key tag was hanging in front of the one you wanted! Those places all smelled good too. Also remember slap bands

There is definitely something nostalgic I miss about video stores.

CMD - if you ever had a thing for Nicole Eggert, and I'm not sure why you wouldn't since she is our age, then you have to see it. No kids around though.

CMD - if you ever had a thing for Nicole Eggert, and I'm not sure why you wouldn't since she is our age, then you have to see it. No kids around though.

Or just google Nicole Eggert Blown Away sex scenes or something like that and don't worry about the rest of the movie.

I'll tell you what I appreciated about 80s movies. You were almost guaranteed a titty shot of the female star. It's some serious bullshit that today you're more likely to see Jason Segel's dick than Jessica Alba's tits.

Reactions: drxman1
For a 10-year period, nobody was better, ever, than Chevy Chase.

Caddyshack (1980)
Vacaction
European Vacation
Fletch
Fletch Lives
Three Amigos
Spies Like Us
Christmas Vacation (1989)

Impossible to top.

Charlie Chaplin disagrees.

/73

Reactions: ukalum01
Or just google Nicole Eggert Blown Away sex scenes or something like that and don't worry about the rest of the movie.
4098591.jpg

Who DIDN'T have a thing for Nicole Eggert? Lawdy. Was there any other reason to watch Charles in Charge? Didn't realize she was in Blown Away. I shall watch it directly. :popcorn:

Reactions: UK_Dallas
Hey, Matt. I just checked out your "Hey, Kentucky" Facebook page per you podcast. The graphic design looks to be about 12 years past its prime. It looks like an Mac "Aqua" style ripoff from early 2000s OSX GUI's. Sad!

Check out French & British news channels for inspiration. That's what you want.

Do it for the state. Just because it's only for Kentuckians, it doesnt have to be lowest common denominator, good enough, podunk schlock.

You're welcome.

TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT