ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
WG is put together.

CsanT-MXgAAFjbp.jpg

Dianna Russini is a complete smoke show, need a solid brunette to even things out. Apparently she is a big fan of bee Jays as well.

Ponder>Russini>LaForce>Spake

Got a friend in town this weekend from Destin. Coming in for a race that I'll be attending (but not running, unfortunately). She's hot, has a ridiculous body......and is 48. o_Oo_O

Maybe even 49. I mean :popcorn:. Not even sure what to do here. Totally stumped.

Reactions: Bonzo Cat
Shorter shorts back in style now?

Gabriel looks bigger than when I saw him a couple months ago, he looked Brandon Ingram small then.

I'm going to go ahead and say this. I'm friggin' jealous of the spotlight on UL this weekend. I mean, if this isn't a crystal clear message on why it's best NOT to do things the right way when it comes to big time money making athletics, I don't know what is. Whores, adultery, shady financial practices, barely eligible players, public sex scandals, and list goes on - swept away just like they were hoping. Nothing to see here . . . except for BOBBY TOMMY RICKY (MIKE - if I love the girl who cares who you like) LAMAR ALI . . .

I'm jealous. I'm jealous the same way when I see some non-athletic fatass shoot a 71 after 18, when I spent all day struggling to crack 100. It just doesn't look right on paper. I'm tall and still relatively athletic. I've participated in athletic events that require skill, guts, and performance under pressure. But I get slammed by 30 strokes. How the hell did this happen? UL football is a fat tub of poop in a neon pink golf shirt and Taylormade visor, getting every break and bounce, on their way to being a scratch golfer. I can't stand it.

Positives on the jerseys:

* Great classic cut and fit
* Like the blue trim on the sleeves
* Hate the checker or not, I love that style of jersey with the stripes down both sides
* Like the shorts

We've done *much* worse than those unis.

And, given the modern day trend of allowing the folks and UA and Nike to disgrace the uniforms with the most gaudy, ridiculous looking color schemes and designs possible -- I'm not pissed. They look pretty silly and juvenile, but not completely terrible. I'll take em all day over black or grey unis, for damn sure.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
Got a friend in town this weekend from Destin. Coming in for a race that I'll be attending (but not running, unfortunately). She's hot, has a ridiculous body......and is 48. o_Oo_O

Maybe even 49. I mean :popcorn:. Not even sure what to do here. Totally stumped.
Given the conversation yesterday, you should just get her blackout drunk. The rest will take care of itself.

Reactions: UK_Norm
Dianna Russini is a complete smoke show, need a solid brunette to even things out. Apparently she is a big fan of bee Jays as well.

Ponder>Russini>LaForce>Spake

Never heard of her, so looked her up.

6ytzg_crop_north.jpg

No wonder she's good at slobbing knobs. She was forced to develop a skill to compensate for the fact that she's grotesquely unattractive.

Google her. Not even close. Sorry, as always, to shit on your fetish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT