ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The McDonalds on Nicholasville Rd right there at New Circle use to have a basement, you talking about that one?

Pretty good clip from Darryl saying that he and Doc Gooden threesomed chicks, he slugged brews and burned heaters in the dugout, and sexed women in the clubhouse in between innings.

Reactions: Mashburned
-Never had nose bleeds in my life but have had 3-4 already today. All out of the same nostril too. Should I be concerned? All you Internet doctors, that mean I'm going to die soon?

-F the guy who came up with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My 4 year old thinks hes a ninja and kicks me in the balls, legs or whatever body part he can and screams, I'm a Ninja Turtle Daddy daily.! Now his 2 year old brother is starting to copy him so its a tag team of kicks, punches, and foam swords as soon as I walk in the door at night.

-Looking like Houseboat idea is dead for now. Decide on a nice family pontoon this weekend. Finally getting my slip at Caverun which was an undertaking in itself. That's a harder ticket than the Green Lot at UK Football.

-Moved up the K Fund Points list by almost 1000 spots. Just been doing the same things I've always done, no new additional donations on top of what we've normally been doing. Seems like a big jump in just 12 months. I guess it shows how many really are sitting this season out to see whats going to happen. Not just losing the seats but donations too is huge for the Athletics department.

-Please lord baby Jesus, get us to a Bowl Game and turn this toucher around.

-Got my stuff in for Ryder Cup in September. I guess I'm getting all decked out in Red White, and Blue and yelling at Euro trash all week. Anyone know how Minnesota is in September? Shorts or ski parka?

-Herm or anyone else good at webdesign and digital marketing looking for work? Will have multiple openings in the next few weeks for a new business.

-Get back to work you losers.

Last edited:
Yeah that reeks of the cord cutting cost saving BS going around. Look with just these 8 easy steps I can watch the local news!

Tecmo Bowl over Super Tecmo Bowl is a big misstep imo, but it's hard to argue with that lineup.

Yeah it is but I am more disappointed Contra, Ice Hockey, Double Dragon I, and the hardest game ever made Battletoads aren't on it. Plus no Mike Tyson in Punch Out.

Last edited:
-Looking like Houseboat idea is dead for now. Decide on a nice family pontoon this weekend. Finally getting my slip at Caverun which was an undertaking in itself.

Start with the pontoon. Hard to get hurt on those.

-Herm or anyone else good at webdesign and digital marketing looking for work? Will have multiple openings in the next few weeks for a new business.

Some buddies of mine own an ad agency called Yellowberri. They are very good, and I would highly recommend them. Ask for Josh or Dave, and tell them I referred you.

SAE & PTI get together to comment on GYERO:

latest

The Beaver Dam rest stop in the median has to be one of the most profitable places of it's kind on earth.

If they'd just kick that shitty Arby's out and replace it with something else...they really hit a home run getting to be that tenant, I'd think. They are very undeserving.
Especially since they stopped selling the Cinnabons at that Arby's now.

My youngest kid will just randomly walk out into the backyard and yank his pants down. His eastern Kentucky bloodline coming to bear, I guess.

Why would you need a grill or cast iron skillet for your steak? Heat steak in oven like normal, inhale the protein into your system, and profit. Steak is Steak.
Coffee for me is a vehicle for caffeine. Couldn't care less about taste, brew temp, bean origin, etc. Thus, my local coffee shop doesn't pour me anything.

Didn't see it mentioned but someone texted me a picture of John Rayburn's vehicle driving down the highway and said "Bloodline Season 3 Coming 2017" :sunglasses:

Reactions: drxman1
I think if nicholasville can become a society, and if richmond can survive the destruction of tons of killer mustard gas, we will build that road, come together like Voltron legs and stomp the shit out of a Fayette. TMFS.

I get that coffee is an acquired taste. I have a discerning palate, but I'm not too snobby about it. That being said, I prefer the good stuff and enjoy the hell out of it.

Why don't you just pop some caffeine pills rogue. You sound like a teenager talking about alcohol, or some whore talking about a trick.

Last edited:
Just went into the old ukadrian Yahoo account inspired by an old login I needed for something else -- and forwarded some convos about how abh and I met, the first contact, actually. [laughing]

Lol, wow.

Never delete those old email accounts folks, the gems in there (and I'm not talking about man2man, as in this case) can never be replaced. :pray::100points:

I've enjoyed coffee when I lived in KY. Black, hot coffee when it's cold out is great. Down here, meh, no need for hot anything. I honestly drink milk, water and maybe a sip of juice on occasion and thats it. I actually don't drink anything else at all. I don't like sweet stuff, so adding ingredients to coffee does nothing for me.

Hell, I've had two beers since February. One at Wrigley a month ago and one on the boat two days ago.

I've enjoyed coffee when I lived in KY. Black, hot coffee when it's cold out is great. Down here, meh, no need for hot anything. I honestly drink milk, water and maybe a sip of juice on occasion and thats it. I actually don't drink anything else at all. I don't like sweet stuff, so adding ingredients to coffee does nothing for me.

Hell, I've had two beers since February. One at Wrigley a month ago and one on the boat two days ago.

[poop]:thumbsdown::zzz:

That thread is why I don't get on FB anymore. I got on and posted something after the Dallas attack and immediately regretted ever getting on there. It's touching chaos and it doesn't matter how many people you hide. People are flat stupid and have an agenda no matter how tragic an event is. People refuse to come together, way easier to pick your side and stick to your guns on that rather than find common ground.

@_Chase_ I saw your post about the "tooth fairy" coming to your mailbox on Facebook. It reminded me of something I hadn't thought of in years. When I was a kid my grandparents would leave change in their mailbox for stamps when they mailed their bills out. The mailman would then put stamps on their outgoing mail for them. Weird what triggers random memories sometimes. I bet I literally hadn't thought about that in 25 years.

Reactions: _Chase_
If you had posted about Dallas in my Facebook feed, I would've blocked you. You're as bad as everyone you're deriding.

Nobody is better for finding SLR's take on current events in their feed (or any other random son-of-a-bitch, typical run-of-the-mill bastards' either).

"Dallas was really hard to watch (for me personally). I had to watch it on a Sony Watchman that's been mounted behind this tiki bar since 1988 when the Beach Boys left it here on their "Cocktail Soundtrack Tour," and it has a really bad signal roll."

Disappointed with the Doc and Darryl 30 for 30. Hard to really shine light on that whole ordeal when it was so public already I guess, but I expected more.

Best part of the show was my wife asking if they were the first black players ever because the reporter said they were the only two black players on the '86 Mets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT